Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fairyfrog View Post
    Yes, I ate it to prevent PPD. It was a great success. I will eat it again with my next birth.

Your body excretes breast milk...that is not waste.

Some have it dehydrated ground up and put in capsules. In Japan you can actually by it at the local food mart/drugstore.

I personally cut mine into 7 pieces and blended it with a strawberry smoothie once a day for 7 days. No taste or after taste. It tasted like strawberry smoothie. I did this with my fifth child after having severe PPD with my other 4. I was willing to try anything! I did it and My baby and I avoided PPD and the side affects of antidepressants!

template
    Fair play to you FairyFrog, if it helps you.
    But for me personally it is not something I would even entertain as possible. I am even a little queasy reading your smoothie recipe.

But I am a veggie and I feel queasy in a butcher shop, that cold, raw meat and blood smell just turns my stomach.
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had to read this thread title twice lol. I have heard of that, but no, it's definitely not something done around here (that I know of) and I don't think I could do it. I'm really not worried a tiny bit about PPD, although I'm sure it has other benefits too!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Each to thei own but even the title made me feel sick lol!!!!! I am a really queasy person though so probably not the best person to ask!!!!
    2003 2005 2010
    Swayed so really hoping for a little

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl327 View Post
    Fair play to you FairyFrog, if it helps you.
    But for me personally it is not something I would even entertain as possible. I am even a little queasy reading your smoothie recipe.
    But I am a veggie and I feel queasy in a butcher shop, that cold, raw meat and blood smell just turns my stomach.

Used to be a veggie so I can empathize with you.
    Desperate times call for desperate measures. I took comfort in the fact that I made it myself and that I knew what went into my body. The strawberries are what helped me get through it and the fact that I was "doing it for the baby!"
    Me (37) DH (37)
    Home schooling mom to (16) (12) (9) (5) (2)
    TTC June 2013

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not a chance :/
    due 25th june
    in shock both blue sways worked!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fairyfrog View Post
    Your body excretes breast milk...that is not waste.

Good point, but the purpose of the breast milk excretion is to nourish a child, not to rid the body of the substance, so that's entirely different

But hey, if its worked for you then great, each to their own, and if you've found something that you believe is of help then stick with it
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was never brave enough to LOOK at the placenta after delivery, let alone to eat it This is the first time I see placenta and I don't like it lol!

But if it works, that's excellent!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I actually did the process and encapsulated it but couldn't bring myself to take it lol. I have never had ppd but if I did I probably would. What scared me is it is some pretty hardcore stuff and said not to to ake if you were sick or whatever I read and it scared me off.
    Its A Girl!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I honestly may throw up at the thought of that... Sorry I don't mean to offend anyone that will or did do this
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't eat any waste my body purges, so no.

It's a placebo effect.
    Last edited by nuthinbutpink; December 13th, 2012 at 02:48 PM.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast