Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have no advice but I am hoping that it is just too early. I often hear of people pregnant with twins that measure up to a week apart, they have just been developing at different rates. I hope this is the case for you.

I hope you manage to get a scan before Christmas to put your mind at ease.
    DS1 - 5.5
    DS2 - 3

It's a girl!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, Mrs. P, that is some shocking news indeed! I wish I knew what to say, I'm kind of at a loss. I hope it's simply to early to see the heartbeat, I'll be thinking of you when you go for your next scan. You know what they say, right? The squeeky wheel gets the oil..mabye you should be a bit pushy to get a scan next week. It'd be difficult to go through Christmas without knowing. Then again, it'd be difficult to go through Christmas with bad news. Ah, what a day you've had. Go have a hot cuppa tea and know that we're all thinking of you. Sorry that your DH doesn't get it.
    2008, 2011, swayed for a and happily welcomed a ! Margot was born on June 28/2013! She's perfect and our family is complete!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Want to wish you luck. Fx for the second heartbeat hopefully it's just to early. Xx

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm hoping the best for you, doll.
    Certified Labor Doula and Part-time Photographer
    Delighted Wife and Mama to (10) (8) (5) (3)

My identical twin girls were born at home on 6/13/13!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, as ladies have said, thats a lot to try and take in. Can they not do a blood test and see how your hgc levels increase? I hope you get some answers soon x
    1 beautiful DS swayed pink... but a blue one got through!
    bfp 12/12/12...
    EDD 23/08/13

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They dont do HCG Blood test levels here in the uk i dont think - ive never had it anyway - they pretty much leave you to your own devices until 12 weeks so even getting this early scan was a shock they must have been having a quiet day !!
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah, I'm in UK too, just assumed they would. Sorry x Keep focusing on the heartbeat that you saw xxx
    1 beautiful DS swayed pink... but a blue one got through!
    bfp 12/12/12...
    EDD 23/08/13

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank u girls with my adjusted edd if i use ovulation date it makes me 6+5 / 6+6 so maybe it is still too early - i can but hope though im not sure that will get me through until Jan 4th
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum23boys View Post
    Thank u girls with my adjusted edd if i use ovulation date it makes me 6+5 / 6+6 so maybe it is still too early - i can but hope though im not sure that will get me through until Jan 4th
    I was going to ask if your dates were going by LMP or measurements or what -- it really may be too early, and it can also depend on the equipment they're using. I hope that you can get another early scan to ease your mind and help get you through the holidays! And congrats!

Mom to a blended family of 5 kids (3 boys, 2 girls), with one more due in late May 2013. We swayed for a girl, but have a sweet baby boy on the way.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have responded to you on another thread but wanted to say that I really think that you should push your m/w given your history of previous m/c.
    When I had bleeding I DID have HCG tests done, on the same day that I had my early scan. I am in London, UK.
    The hosp wasnt very positive with their approach and I was also around 6+5. There was no HB at the time. They arranged for me to return about 5 days later for another scan+ repeat test. The scan this time showed a HB and my HCG levels had risen nicely.
    Please please relay your concerns to your MW. I feel they are valid and somewhat unreasonable for the to keep you hanging around so long.
    Fx for you either way.
    Me: 36 in 2013
    DH: 39
    ttc #2

DS: 7

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast