Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Pearl I hope so too. Im trying to stay positive but I am fully prepared for bad news and i have promised that ill not let it ruin cristmas as thats for the babies i already have and i wont get this time back again - i just feel i need to know but i also know that 6 days might not make that much difference and she may agree that waiting another 2 weeks is my best option in which case ill feel happier doing it having had 2 people suggest it. My thinking on the NHS saying come back on Jan 4th is not to give bubs a chance to develop but because from 24th dec - jan 2nd they are on bank staff and so dont book apointments where as jan 2nd they are probably back up to full staff.
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi mum. Good luck with Mon scan. I wouldn't worry too much about NHS staffing, I'm booked for an NHS one on 27th December and they said I could even have 24th if I wanted but I went for 27th and I could have had 28th if I'd wanted as well. So maybe they think it will be more accurate for you later so you get better info. But I know if I were in your shoes I'd want the earliest scan I could get. Hope it goes well for you.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks justjessica im off for my private scan in about half hour as appointment in an hour an its a half hour drive.... ill let you know how it goes and also i have my NHS scan on the 4th jan too so long as no major changes today that warrant it being cancelled
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck. Write down your questions so you don't forget! Hope you see some great news!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Right guys on my wAy back and Like sunflower the baby's have done a flip over. The big sac with fetid but no heartbeat has now grown and developed to 13.8 mm foetus with a lovely heartbeat making me 7+5 1 day over my date by ovulation so pretty accurate while the s that was in the small sac that has a hb now has no hb and only measures 3.6mm so by next scan will probably have gone.
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    how do you feel about this news mum?
    Its A Girl!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gutted but soooooo pleased we have 1 healthy baby. Hubby is chuffed as he was really worrying about twins. We only ever went into this wanting 1 more so i am thank full we are atleast getting that - I just bet my bottom dollar it was our dd we lost and we are having our 4th son but u know what after the events of the last week i really dont care right now am just keeping everything crossed he / she makes it through the next 4 weeks until the 12 week scan.
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mum, I can only imagine how conflicted you must feel right now. Celebrating the one healthy baby you've got on the way, mourning his/her twin who won't be joining you afterall. Congratulations and my sympathy all at once, I'm glad that you won't be leaving this journey empty-handed. Enjoy every single minute of Christmas, I think you got at least one truly amazing gift. I've been thinking of ya.
    2008, 2011, swayed for a and happily welcomed a ! Margot was born on June 28/2013! She's perfect and our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Jadis thats really lovely of you.
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am both happy and sad for you. A loss is heartbreaking, but new life is such a joy. I realize this must be so bittersweet. Bless you and I hope your baby remains healthy and strong.
    Certified Labor Doula and Part-time Photographer
    Delighted Wife and Mama to (10) (8) (5) (3)

My identical twin girls were born at home on 6/13/13!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234