Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do you celebrate Christmas now?

So I had a scan yesterday and found out we lost Baby A. Last week Baby A had a heartbeat of 134 and measured 5 weeks 6 days. Yesterday there was no heartbeat, but measured 6 weeks 3 days.

Baby B was measuring 6 weeks 1 day yesterday and had a very slow heartbeat of 44. It's not looking good.

The dr prepared me that I may loss both babies. I also have a bleed (SCH) although I have not bleed yet.

So I need to wait until next week for another scan, but live the next week in fear that I may bleed and miscarry baby B on my own? I'm devastated.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So so sorry sunflower. I hope things turn around for the other baby.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no sunflower. I am so sorry for your loss and possible losses. Look after yourself.
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh sunflower, life can be so cruel and the agony now of just waiting must be horrific.

Do whatever you need to do to get through each day. So sorry and keeping everything crossed for you and baby b x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry you are going through this Sunflower! Hold on tight to hope hun and the support of your family. Hope the week passes by quickly and you find good news soon. xx
    2005 2007 2011 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Big hugs hon...I have been through that when I lost my twins....I have everything crossed that baby b grows stronger and the heartbeat picks up for the next scan.
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess of Pink View Post
    Big hugs hon...I have been through that when I lost my twins....I have everything crossed that baby b grows stronger and the heartbeat picks up for the next scan.
    Would you mind sharing your story with me Princess? I didn't know you lost twins. I am so sorry for your loss.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had an early scan that showed 2 heartbeats, they wanted me back a week later due to a past loss just to keep an eye on things. The next week only one heartbeat but baby had grown and was same size as surviving baby. A week later I went to scan and heartbeat was very low and over 30mins we watched it slow until it stopped. Was not the nicest experience at all was like 2 separate losses losing them at different times like that.

I will pray and keep everything crossed for your little bean that it gets stronger and doesn't face the same fate as my little peanuts.
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry Princess. That's horrible.
    I keep telling myself its only 6 weeks. Maybe the heartbeat will get stronger. It's hard to be positive though.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When it was happening to me I googled my heart out and there are sooooooo many happy ending stories out there so don't give up hope...I was just one of the unlucky ones. I even read a few stories where suddenly at the next u/s both babies had heartbeats, so you just never know!!!
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast