Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awful news...I'm so so sorry.
    Mom to 3 little men! Age 8 and twins who just turned 6!!

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so very deeply sorry... Sending lots of love xx
    Eli Reeve - 19/April/09
    Sullivan Cole - 20/September/11

Expecting in August 2013 ... Please be a pinky!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry 3boys

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So very sorry xx thinking of you and sending huge hugs xx
    2003 2005 2010
    Swayed so really hoping for a little

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So very sorry for you
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so so sorry xx

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh hunny what awful news - Am so sorry for you - i dont know what else to say. Big hugs to you
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much everyone. The hospital dont know if they can fit me in for a D&C this side of Christmas. Which means I've got to potentially miscarry naturally on Christmas day (can you imagin how horrendous) and the worse part is I look pregnant so I've got to suffer looking and feeling pregnant while everyone else celebrates. I can't believe this has happened twice in a row I feel like there is something wrong with me. Apparently they will not test the baby Until you've had three miscarriages so I will never know why he's heart just suddenly stopped. He looked just perfect last week. I just wish I had of been grateful for him instead of being so selfish about the fact he was a boy! I feel like a monster and the worse mother in the world. I look at my three boys and I feel like I have betrayed them also. I can't stop crying and I know I don't belong here on this due date group now
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh honey. I'm so sorry you are going through all those emotions. Such a sad thing to happen. I really hope they fit you in before Christmas. It's a really tough time of the year to go through this. Not that anytime would be easier then another. I'm sure you are just a wonderful mother and it's just one of those things that happen, I'm sure it's not your fault in any way! Cry as much as you need to. When you feel a little more up to it. Perhaps you could organize some kind of counselling to get all those feelings out and try to make sense of it all.
    2005 2007 2011 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What terrible news 3boys. I am so sorry for you loss. I know it is difficult but please do not blame yourself or your thoughts on this as it is not your fault. ((Hugs))

In Ireland they do not do any testing until you have had 3 miscarriages either. But a friend of mine got testing done after two in a row. She is 40 and played the age card and I know she had to fight to get the tests done as she also has 1 large and 2 small fibroids and they told her that the fibroids were most likely causing the miscarriages but they did the tests anyway. So maybe talk with the hospital again and see if there is anything that they can do.
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast