Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry for your loss =( It really isn't fair - especially just before Christmas!!
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Hoping for another baby girl in 2016/17

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    so sorry for your loss
    I had a MMC and lost the baby at around that stage a few years and remember how traumatic it was, so thinking of you and your family

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So, so sorry for your devastating loss :'( I cannot imagine how you feel right now or offer any real words of support but it is truly not your fault. You are a great mum. Best wishes to you and your family x x x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im so sorry to read of your loss I hope the hospital can sort something out for you before christmas x
    2006 (5) (3) & cautiously expecting a beautiful baby in May

Baby Annabelle Clare arrived safely into the world 10th May 2013 - Let the fun begin!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so so sorry x

brand new. Successful girl sway. Thankyou so very much Atomic for all your wonderful advice.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh that is horrific :-( I am so sorry for the loss of your precious baby boy. Please do not blame yourself of your feelings - none of this is your fault.

Be kind to yourself and rest up. I hope the hospital can squeeze you in before Christmas - that is not fair.

Don't feel like you have to leave this group, I'm sure we would all love to be here for you to chat and support you in whatever happens next xxx
    2005 2007 2011 (failed IG sway but so blessed to have him) Number 4 is on the way - July 2013!! Praying for a healthy

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry. I hope they manage to fit you in for the D&C quickly.
    DS1 - 5.5
    DS2 - 3

It's a girl!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry to here about your baby!!! Not a nice thing to have to go trough. I have said this before you really don't know what you want until it is gone. I felt the same way when my baby passed. Just be gentle on yourself, everything you are feeling is normal, I had them thoughts too. This is not what you wanted and is not your fault! Time hasn't healed but it sure has made it easier and life worth living again! We had all the testing done and guess what came back as nothing was wrong. Even if you have all the testing on little one you don't always get an answer and now I wish I never put his little body trough all that! Can you ask them to run tests on you blood tests for blood clotting disorders and so forth? Maybe that may help ease your mind if you decide to try again. I hope all this is sorted for you before Christmas. You and your family are in my thoughts...stay strong mama! <hug>
    Hoping for a pink rainbow!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You cannot blame yourself. Feeling GD would have made absolutely NO difference. It was a natural feeling for you and nothing to be blaming yourself for. Losing the baby is so sad but the body only lets go if something is wrong. It may have been the heart had a problem for example so he wouldn't have made it. Do you see what I mean? Our bodies are AMAZING at making babies, it's a miracle that it happens at all, and sometimes the body can see that something is wrong and lets go. So we have to learn to let go too. Sending you lots of love over Christmas. Enjoy your wonderful boys over Christmas and don't feel that you have let them down AT ALL! x
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's terrible news. I am so so sorry to hear that. It's nothing you did or thought so please try not to blame yourself. My heart goes out to you.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast