Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sending all my love to you x
    2005 2007 2011 (failed IG sway but so blessed to have him) Number 4 is on the way - July 2013!! Praying for a healthy

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry for your loss. There are few words. hugs to you.
    8/2013

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry for your loss xxx
    due 25th june
    in shock both blue sways worked!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh my God 3boys, sorry hun I only saw this now. I feel so sorry, just can't believe it, my heart goes to you sweetie. Just can't find the words to say how much I'm sorry for this This is all so unfair.
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3boys View Post
    Thank you so much everyone. The hospital dont know if they can fit me in for a D&C this side of Christmas. Which means I've got to potentially miscarry naturally on Christmas day (can you imagin how horrendous) and the worse part is I look pregnant so I've got to suffer looking and feeling pregnant while everyone else celebrates. I can't believe this has happened twice in a row I feel like there is something wrong with me. Apparently they will not test the baby Until you've had three miscarriages so I will never know why he's heart just suddenly stopped. He looked just perfect last week. I just wish I had of been grateful for him instead of being so selfish about the fact he was a boy! I feel like a monster and the worse mother in the world. I look at my three boys and I feel like I have betrayed them also. I can't stop crying and I know I don't belong here on this due date group now

So sorry about this I hope they will manage to fit you in before Christmas, this is such a sad time and seeing everyone celebrates won't help. Will be praying for you sweetie so that your miscarriage won't be painful. So sorry you won't be knowing why the baby's heart stopped beating suddenly. Don't feel bad about yourself sweetie, this def has nothing to do with you not being grateful for a boy, if it happened it was meant to be. I'm sure you love your little kids so much, it is only natural that we want a specific gender, everyone is allowed to dream. I wish I could do something to help
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am just now seeing this. I am so sorry, 3boys. What a horrible, horrible thing to happen, and at 13 weeks! And right before Christmas, too. Big hugs, and please don't be hard on yourself.
    2004 2007 2010

It's a boy! Due 7/8/2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't thank everybody enough for there kind words and support. I am hanging on in there. My family especially my husband have been so great through all this.

I was quite shocked when they asked me today If I wanted to see him after theyve cleaned him up and for them to take pictures. Did I want him blessed? I didn't realise they did this for a 13 weeker.
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry sweety ....gosh 2012 has been so hard on so many....I'm just glad this year is going to be over soon....You and your family are in my prayers....
    '04'06'10'14

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so so sorry! You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Me ~ 38, DH ~ 39, DD1 ~ 4 DD2 ~ 11 months

Freeze all IVF on hold until my hubby is ready for his son.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello,
    I understand completely how you feel. I just found out at my 12 week us that there was no heartbeat and had no option but a d & c, since my body was still doubling hcg and the baby had been dead for 4 weeks. I am devastated and understand what you're going through. You're not alone, it's VERY tough, and if you need anything , I'm here for you.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast