Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was going team green but after my NT scan i got the itch to find out....i dont drive and OH refuses to drive me to the private place*(he says its a waste of money ggggrrrr) if i cant get around him i will have to wait till feb 6th..sounds so far away
    due 25th june
    in shock both blue sways worked!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadis View Post
    Well, I'm 13+3 now...the tech says she'll render guesses beginning at 13 weeks but I don't feel comfortable with anything under 15 weeks. I'm still unsure, I feel like I'll be disappointing my DH if I drag him to Buffalo with me. Blah!! I wish some ladies here who have had early gender scans would weigh in with their reviews and feedback about whether or not it was worth it for them. Thanks for letting me talk this out with you!
    If it helps any they told me my little one was a girl at my 12 week cvs test - i didn't believe them and didn't say anything to anyone not even dh (although it did give me a little hope - the consultant there was one of the top five in the uk and he said he'd routinely being gender sexing now at the nt scan; he reckoned with their equipment (really really top of the line - no water drinking before or anything) and his experience he confident enough then he'd sex the baby). He was right as well - it was confirmed a few days later by the cvs results
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think if you get someone experienced at early gender determination its accurate. There are lot of girls on the other thread that had gender scans at 15/16 weeks and so far no-one has heard the opposite at their 20 week scan - if that helps at all x
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks MrsP, you're definitely tempting me!! I'm just suddenly dying to know...I need to either jump for joy or come to grips, I'm going round the bend with the wondering. That NT scan really set me off, wish I hadn't seen the nub it's given me a little burst of hope in my heart.
    2008, 2011, swayed for a and happily welcomed a ! Margot was born on June 28/2013! She's perfect and our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I have 12 days to go till my 20 week scan and it has been hard to wait but the wait is almost over and I am getting nervous & excited all at once. You can do it hon, I know its hard but I think I would doubt an early result no matter what anyone said. I was soooooo tempted so many times as all the ladies in my DD thread know already but its ok. I was going team green until my babies nub looked girly and now I HAVE to know. Same thing as you, my placenta is anterior (mainly to the left) so perhaps you can live through me until your scan to get you through a little. My DH didnt agree to spending any extra money and Im glad Ive waited, its been excrutiating at times but I know I will find out 100% at my 20 week scan. If I can do it, you can too
    2006 (5) (3) & cautiously expecting a beautiful baby in May

Baby Annabelle Clare arrived safely into the world 10th May 2013 - Let the fun begin!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Bimby, I'll be stalking you to see what you're having Please be sure to update. I think I'm going to try to wait it out, but I can't promise that I won't cave in and book an appointment next week
    2008, 2011, swayed for a and happily welcomed a ! Margot was born on June 28/2013! She's perfect and our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My tech guessed at my 12 week scan, got it right!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jadis what did you end up deciding to do? Are you going to the states??
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    At this point, Cvd, I'm not. But I still think about it every single day and I just might change my mind. I'm 13+4 now, and I'd like to be around 15 weeks if I did decide to go. The countdown is on till your u/s!! I can't wait to hear your big news. Hearing that other people in my due date group is finding out, makes it more tempting!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadis View Post
    At this point, Cvd, I'm not. But I still think about it every single day and I just might change my mind. I'm 13+4 now, and I'd like to be around 15 weeks if I did decide to go. The countdown is on till your u/s!! I can't wait to hear your big news. Hearing that other people in my due date group is finding out, makes it more tempting!
    I think its wise to wait it out! If afterwards you don't feel 100% confident then it was a waste hehe! Other then just seeing baby is always a plus and yes the countdown is on for sure. I can hardly wait. I think DH is getting sick of hearing about how excited I am lol! We are doing a "gender reveal" photo shoot, so other then DH I won't be able to celebrate with or tell anyone so I will be updating on here ASAP to celebrate with you ladies haha!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast