Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    a gender reveal photo shoot? What a fantastic idea! I love it. So what's the timeline like? How long after the photo shoot until you can reveal the gender to your friends and family? I'd be twitching with excitment, I think I'd burst trying to hold it in. I can't wait to hear I'm sure you've got Aubree in there!
    2008, 2011, swayed for a and happily welcomed a ! Margot was born on June 28/2013! She's perfect and our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadis View Post
    a gender reveal photo shoot? What a fantastic idea! I love it. So what's the timeline like? How long after the photo shoot until you can reveal the gender to your friends and family? I'd be twitching with excitment, I think I'd burst trying to hold it in. I can't wait to hear I'm sure you've got Aubree in there!
    Yes we're SOO excited! We have a session booked for the 7th with our photographer, I wanted to book it so its far enough away we can reschedule if they can't see for some reason! But she said to message her after the scan and shell get us in ASAP. Thank goodness jan is her slow month then she said since she's already caught up on photos we will have them by the next DAY!!! So hopefully it'll work out we won't have to hold it in for long at all, I will definitely be bursting as well
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Will you post one of the pics from your shoot here for us to see? It's such a fun idea!
    2008, 2011, swayed for a and happily welcomed a ! Margot was born on June 28/2013! She's perfect and our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Will you post one of the pics from your shoot here for us to see? It's such a fun idea!
    Oh yes I will for sure! I have some super cute ideas
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your photo shoot is tomorrow, CVD! You must be looking forward to it, can't wait to see a pic-it might give me some ideas. Our u/s is booked for Jan.23rd, I'll be 18 weeks exactly...eeeeek...I'm terrified now.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your photo shoot is tomorrow, CVD! You must be looking forward to it, can't wait to see a pic-it might give me some ideas. Our u/s is booked for Jan.23rd, I'll be 18 weeks exactly...eeeeek...I'm terrified now.
    We actually had to cancel it. I am terribly sick. I've had the flu since Friday and DS is still sick too. But we actually decided not to do the gender reveal, since we found out a week early I just wanted to tell people rather then keep pretending I thought its a girl so were actually just getting regular maternity/family photos. We're still going to incorporate some baby boy stuff in but it's not being used as an announcement! All my super cute ideas were girl things
    Can't wait to hear your update on the 23rd ill be checking lots!!
    Last edited by cvd; January 7th, 2013 at 09:41 AM.
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cvd View Post
    Since the CBC report on early gender ultrasounds in June, no where in Toronto will take you before 19-20 weeks. I called every single place possible in the GTA.
    Really??? I'm in Calgary and there are a few places here that will do it...I got a potty shot at 15 weeks with DS. What did the CBC report say?
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by The Anchor View Post
    Really??? I'm in Calgary and there are a few places here that will do it...I got a potty shot at 15 weeks with DS. What did the CBC report say?
    That too many were using ultrasounds then getting abortions for gender selection. It's really sad.
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG, really??? I don't mean to sound weird, but was it a cultural thing? Like, female babies were being aborted. Honestly, I'm shocked!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by The Anchor View Post
    OMG, really??? I don't mean to sound weird, but was it a cultural thing? Like, female babies were being aborted. Honestly, I'm shocked!
    Yes! Apparently the majority were of the Indian culture. Since the undercover investigation, everywhere has changed their guidelines in Toronto! Even the place I went, just east of Toronto, changed theirs from 18 weeks up to 20! So sad sucks for those of us who are just excited and want to know!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast