Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Im back wit photos and 1 healthy baby - fingers crossed things dont change in next 4 weeks

Well Im back from the private scan and the babies have swapped over. What was the non HB baby in the big sac last time is now a healthy 13.8mm fetus with a good heartbeat and the baby that did have the HB that was in the smaller sac and was measuring 5 weeks has now shrunk to 3.6mm with no HB so she thinks by 12 weeks it will have vanished completely but she says the other looks healthy and the size of the sacs at the NHS scan were probably a good indication that things would turn out this way and the tech probably didnt want to tell me incase this one didnt develop and i came away with nothing. Luckily though we have 1 fighter. I couldnt help but notice though that this baby according to RAMZIs method is the boy and its the girl we have lost though i couldnt believe i was thinking that when infact Im just super grateful we have 1 healthy baby and i thank my lucky stars for that so i know i wont be upset if it is infact a little boy that has made it through.
    Hubby is relieved - i think he was really worried about twins - as was my mum
    Me - Im a little gutted but am so pleased we didnt loose both and reading how common vanishing twin syndrome is ( up to 80 % of ) has really helped.

Anyway now for some photos. The report with babies sizes ,,,,,,

photo (34).JPG

The 2 sacs. The one on thr right that is smaller is where the baby with HB was last time
    photo (36).JPG

Our healthy bean measuring 7+5
    photo (35).JPG
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Honey I'm sorry you lost one of your babies but glad at the same time that the other one seems healthy Hope everything will be ok with him/her. Don't give too much importance on Ramzi's theory and remember that usually girls are stronger than boys, so it might be the girl who have survived Good luck sweetie, hope all goes well for your little one!
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on your healthy baby and sorry for the loss on the other. I hope you have a great Christmas now that your mind can be settled and not worrying!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sorry to hear about the other twin, but glad you have one thriving in there

the Ramzi theory didn't apply to twins, it was done with singletons

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats othe healthy baby! Sorry for the loss of the twin
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies
    dreaming / rainbow flower i didnt know that about Ramzi but i did read that most fraternal twins are Boy girl sow ould be sods law it was the girl we have lost. I also didnt know girls were stronger than boys and whether true or not ill hold onto that for some hope !! ha ha
    CVD - Im ready to enjoy xmas now - yes i had to pay for the scan but now i have some peace of mind and can enjoy it not being anxious / worrying
    Thanks again girls youve all been brilliant.

My next scan is the update with the EPU on Jan 4th which i could infact cancel now ive had teh private one but i think i might keep it anyway since im loosing half a days money taking the morning off work - means i get to see my baby again then after that will bethe 12 week scan on 22nd jan and then we can announce it to the world :-)
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry about the twin but at least you have one strong little fighter. I have also heard that girls are stronger than boys.
    Me ~ 38, DH ~ 39, DD1 ~ 4 DD2 ~ 11 months

Freeze all IVF on hold until my hubby is ready for his son.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations on your little bean, I'm sorry about the twin hope your ok xx

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    so glad to hear that your bean is okay! I'm sorry about the other twin. Looks like a great u/s photo--very clear.

I wouldn't worry too much about Ramzi's theory--I've had two recent early u/s that showed implantation on the left, both singleton pregnancies. One turned out to be a boy (chromosomally abnormal) and one was a girl (my recent loss). Ramzi might be right more than 50% of the time, but if so, I bet it's not a lot more than 50% of the time.

You had a great sway, and might well have had GG twins in there at the start. Don't lose hope that you're still carrying an XX.
    our perfect family:

(8) (5) (almost one)

thank you to atomic for helping make my dreams come true

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    congrats on the 1 healthy twin...sorry to hear the sibling didnt make it
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast