Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MY STORY

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so very sorry for your loss! Please do not feel guilty about your GD. I know this is so easily said, I cannot find any right words to say. I am praying you will find peace and I hope you are finding a lot of comfort in your family.
    2008 (IUI) and
    2010 (IUI)

so much for a or
    1st cycle at **** in October 2012 - ER on 10/13: 25 eggs retrieved, 21 fertilized, 11 went to biopsy:
    9 abnormal xy, 1 abnormal xx, 1 normal xy and NO healthy girls

Now planning to go to Dr. Potter in fall 2013. Sooo looking forward to it!

Cannot believe it! Holding a positive pregnancy test in my hands on 1/7/13. Just like that, no help at all. Hoping and praying so hard for a
    18 week scan says it really is a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much ladies. It means so much to me it really does
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh my goodness. How awful for you. I'm so sorry to hear about your horrific experience. You are so brave, there is no way I would have been strong enough to go through what you went through. I wish I could give you a big hug. Your children sound adorable and so sweet to make you a card.
    due July 2013

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So so Sorry for Your loss... I to just lost my baby boy a couple weeks ago. I know the pain you are enduring.. I hope you are able to get through this tough time. Prayers and thoughts for you and Your family.. Big hugs to you.
    Mom to (17) (11) (8) From a previous relationship and (6) and (2) with DH and a VERY unexpected or due 2-5-17

Nov 2012.. Baby lost at 15 weeks 2 days Born into heaven (12-4-12)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh my gosh, i am in tears just reading your post. I am so sorry for what you have had to go through, no one deserves to loose a child and any gd that you may have been feeling did not cause this or mean that you did not love that little baby so please don't doubt or punish yourself. I wish i knew what to say to help ease the pain a little but please know you have been in my thoughts xx
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is just devastating, I am so sorry. I hope you are recovering physically and emotionally, we're all here for you. x
    Mummy to 2007 and 2009.
    MMC Jan 2013 at 11+1.
    Expecting 3rd Feb 2014.
    Please stay healthy and come to complete our family!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wish I could really hug you I am so sad for you and your family. I too hope that something will bring you happiness soon, until then just grieve your precious little man and squeeze those boys tightly ok xxxxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry 3boys, this must have been aweful. I just can't even imagine how much pain you've been through, both physically and emotionally Having contractions for so many hours knowing that you won't have your baby must be unbearable. I so much hope you will start feeling better soon but I guess the process takes long, I just can't start to imagine. Really sorry hun
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I am so sorry for what you had to go through. Thank-you for sharing your beautiful angel boys birth story with us, I feel very honoured.

I'm glad you got to see him and talk to him, I'm sure he knows he was very loved.

Take time to rest and heal, you deserve all the time you need. Sending lots of love and strength to you xxx
    2005 2007 2011 (failed IG sway but so blessed to have him) Number 4 is on the way - July 2013!! Praying for a healthy

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    my heart breaks for you, having been there in the past I truly understand the pain you feel.
    Always in your heart, never forgotten
    Mum to ::: and
    7 is my lucky number so that we get our, well as luck had it we had our 7th boy so one last time we may try for that girl when ds7 turns 1, please pray for us

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast