Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I totally feel your pain! I am in exactly the same situation only I had a of nub shot at 12/13 weeks but it is so ambiguous I am still none the wiser!

I had expected to see a really boy nub and that would have been enough to get me to the 20 week Nhs scan! As it is I am going to pay for one at 'my ultra baby' as they gender scan from 16 weeks as well then have 4 weeks to get my head around it before telling people at 20 weeks

As for taking the boys, that is a tricky one as my scan is due about half term so going to have the same problem!

I think I would say to your parents that 16 weeks is too early to see but early enough for good 3d pictures as if you leave it later it will be too big.

Good luck.
    - January 2008, - March 2010 - my royal baby July 2013

Hoping for a at some point, still weighing up HT or swaying.....

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would chanbe 11 week appt. to a later date. why do you have to wait for scan to go public and tell family your prego??? not really understanding that part
    Its A Girl!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have told my parents and DH's parents and our siblings, but I want to wait till the scan to tell friends, work etc cos I want to know there's a living baby in there first! I am finding it increasingly hard to hide my bump so really need this scan tomorrow. I'm so nervous though, I'm just praying everything's ok. It seems so unlikely to have 3 healthy babies in a row with nothing going wrong.

I've kind of accepted that I'll not get a good nub shot tomorrow, im going to ask for one, but now that I've booked the 16 week gender scan, I'm less bothered about a nub, as it'd only be a guess anyway and probably only give me false hope. Just have to hope I force myself to let go of any hope that it's a girl by then.

Maybeoneday it sounds like you're in exactly the same position as me! I really do feel it's the best way, even though I find it hard to keep things from friends, I think I'll be so glad of that privacy when it comes to the gender scan. Good luck with yours, it's much sooner than mine if you're 14 weeks now, I really hope we both hear and see girl!

X
    Mummy to 2007 and 2009.
    MMC Jan 2013 at 11+1.
    Expecting 3rd Feb 2014.
    Please stay healthy and come to complete our family!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope your scan goes well tomorrow Emmyroo! Will be thinking of you. Just enjoy those first precious glimpses of your baby. I can't believe how far along you are now, it's gone so quickly since you ladies graduated out of the ttc boards. I'll be stalking tomorrow to see how you get on!

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks dreamofpink, it does feel like only yesterday I was in the TTC pink board and I'm suddenly 11 weeks! I'll let you know how I get on. X
    Mummy to 2007 and 2009.
    MMC Jan 2013 at 11+1.
    Expecting 3rd Feb 2014.
    Please stay healthy and come to complete our family!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12