Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

What are you craving?

I'm craving fish like nothing else. I can't stomach any red meat or chicken. Only fish. Can't stomach dairy, can have a little soy milk. Lots of fruit. Lemon juice in water and on fish and on almost everything. Occasionally potatoes. Loving fresh oranges, strawberries, watermelon, nectarines, apples, mangoes, grapes etc. I snack every hour or so. My appetite seems out of control. I get very hungry and dizzy if I don't eat often.
    2005 2007 2011 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been eating a lot of salad, eggs, cheese, and hot sauce. Yes, I put Cholula on my eggs and salad and chicken. It is crazy. I have found that if I stay away from carbs that my morning sickness is MUCH MUCH better!! I do have small amounts of fruit every day (usually 1/2 an apple, 1/2 pear, etc. per meal). Any more that that and I am wanting to puke in about 2 hours. My last PG was awful puking until I was 7 months however this one I have been able to keep it away eating a lower carb diet. Violet are you just hungry and dizzy if you don't eat or do you feel like you want to vomit also? Anytime I get hungry I get nauseous also. I think hypoglycemia is to blame for all my puking with my past PG.
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I do get nauseas when I'm tired and/or hungry. But incredibly my M/S lifted and dramatically improved around 11 weeks. Before that I was vomiting very regularly and up to 5 times per day. I have not vomited now for a couple of weeks but still get queezy if hungry or tired. Really improved though. Which is a massive relief.

I'm finding carbs tend to help me a bit. I find toast, not bread, but toast can be handy sometimes. I don't eat it a lot but sometimes. I do also enjoy some vegies. I've basically turned into a fish eating vegan at present as I can't stomach meat or dairy.
    2005 2007 2011 2013

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No cravings really dont feel that pregnant
    due 25th june
    in shock both blue sways worked!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was craving fis the other day too! And I NEVER eat fish the last time I ate it was prob 5 years ago lol I also have a thing for these gummy heart candies they have out for valentines day
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Violet_ View Post
    Yes I do get nauseas when I'm tired and/or hungry. But incredibly my M/S lifted and dramatically improved around 11 weeks. Before that I was vomiting very regularly and up to 5 times per day. I have not vomited now for a couple of weeks but still get queezy if hungry or tired. Really improved though. Which is a massive relief.

I'm finding carbs tend to help me a bit. I find toast, not bread, but toast can be handy sometimes. I don't eat it a lot but sometimes. I do also enjoy some vegies. I've basically turned into a fish eating vegan at present as I can't stomach meat or dairy.
    That is so good that your MS has been better recently. Vomiting 5 times a day must have been awful!! So glad you are feeling better!! With my previous PG I thought carbs were helping me however, they were just making me feel good for a couple of hours and then I would feel just as bad or worse than I did before. I am glad that you have found something that works for you!!
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No cravings for me this pregnancy! Every now and then I get a hankering for something but just depends on my mood, nothing that's been consistent! My last pregnancy I couldn't get enough rootbeer and burgers lol.
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am a bit addicted to sherbet lemons! My apologies if the are an English thing?? They are lemon sweets with sherbet in the middle!! A very random craving I know! X
    - January 2008, - March 2010 - my royal baby July 2013

Hoping for a at some point, still weighing up HT or swaying.....

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a full on lemon craving so I'd probably love them. Hehe. Enjoy.
    2005 2007 2011 2013

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not craving a thing..... I just eat everything!
    with my girls I craved a lot of milk.
    6 4 Dec 09 2 August 2013

Our sway worked:-) Thank you everyone.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast