Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

UPDATED; Gender scan results

I had my gender scan today and tech seemed pretty sure it's a girl! I am still in shock,lol. I have posted pics on ultrasound forum please have a look and confirm if you think tech is right? I'm so worried after 5 boys

Hi,

Can I please join you all?

I am 15 weeks pregnant my due date is 27th July. I have five boys already and would love to hear pink this time. I am trying very hard not to get my hopes up as I know how hard it will make it when I hear blue again I have a gender scan booked this weekend and I am so scared of what I will hear. I'm tempted to cancel it but I feel i really need to know before the birth. Of course I know the most important thing is babs is healthy. I know this but still I just can't help myself ...

I still haven't told anyone I am expecting and I am so dreading the stupid tactless comments!! ( are you wanting a girl this time etc) They drive me insane. I have been so grouchy this pregnancy so all I can say is they better be careful what they say or I am very likely to bite their heads off! Lol

X
    Last edited by 5boysandcounting; February 9th, 2013 at 03:57 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome 5boys, I'm also 15 weeks along and due about the same time. I totally understand about the tactless comments. So annoying. Best of luck with your pregnancy and you are very welcome to share your journey with us.
    2005 2007 2011 2013

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! We're glad to have you!
    Certified Labor Doula and Part-time Photographer
    Delighted Wife and Mama to (10) (8) (5) (3)

My identical twin girls were born at home on 6/13/13!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you violet it's nice to come on here and talk to people who understand and are in a similar situation. I would never admit to anyone else except my dh, mum and this forum that I want a girl. Everyone just assumes you do anyway when you have boys which annoys me. It makes me so upset when people say hurtful things about how i must want a girl and how i must be disapointed having all boys in front of my sons. I would hate for them to think they are not wanted its just not true but people can be so thoughtless sometimes with their comments.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you around the world. Wow twin girls you lucky lady ) x

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    5boys, I know exactly how you feel. I think whether you've got 2 boys or 5, people's thoughtless comments sting! I love my boys and wanting a girl too doesn't make them any less valued or loved. You'll find plenty of gals here who'll understand where you're coming from and offer support, welcome aboard! Nice to have you.
    2008, 2011, swayed for a and happily welcomed a ! Margot was born on June 28/2013! She's perfect and our family is complete!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome 5boys. I can understand you waiting to tell people. We waited until the 15th week to tell anyone for the same reason. Amazingly everyone except my family has been great. My mom however did say some nasty stuff, but I think she has gotten over it. Good luck breaking the news I hope you have friends that are supportive like mine were.

Good luck at your scan, I hope you hear pink!
    200120042007June 24, 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! Hope you hear pink this weekend! I am looking forward to the update
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WELCOME!!! I have four boys so i understand how your feeling, ,,I really hope you hear pink this weekend
    ~After~My~4~
    IVF/PGD Spring 2014

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi 5boys, I am about 4 weeks behind you. I am having my 4th boy pretty sure he is a he (after 5 IVF attempts to get a DD) I am really not looking forward to the comments too, so we are waiting to announce until we have the materniti21 results and know 100% gender. I think it will cut down on the "i'm sorries" I would get later on. welcome
    8/2013

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast