Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by maybeoneday View Post
    Sorry for the delay..... It is another boy for us. I had hope from my nub shot but there was no mistaking the turtle I saw. This is my last baby so am really sad as didn't want to live in a house full of men but it seems that is my destiny.

Thank you for all your support. I know you understand.

X
    Sorry you didn't hear pink but a big congratulations on a healthy baby boy! I know how your feeling at the moment but you now have time to bond with your gorgeous new little man before he comes. Hugs xxxx

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on your baby boy........sorry you didn't hear girl x
    due 25th june
    in shock both blue sways worked!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry you didn't hear girl glad your baby is healthy though. I know how you feel, I also have a household of men, this is our last baby too. Hope you're doing ok xo
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm surprised, really thought nub looked girl. Goes to show that nub gauging can't be relied upon too much. Congratulations on your third boy! I can imagine the sadness you feel for the loss of a girl, but you are growing a healthy little boy so you focus on him now. Did you sway then?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by maybeoneday View Post
    Sorry for the delay..... It is another boy for us. I had hope from my nub shot but there was no mistaking the turtle I saw. This is my last baby so am really sad as didn't want to live in a house full of men but it seems that is my destiny.

Thank you for all your support. I know you understand.

X
    Congratulations on your gorgeous bundle of blue. Sorry you didn't hear pink. I know how hard it is to hear boy for a third time but 3 boys are awesome. Mine are really, really close and DS3 is always telling me he loves me. I couldn't imagine having a girl in his place now. Sending big hugs xxx
    due July 2013

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cvd View Post
    Mommyof3boys - just noticed your ticker (that you're passed 20 weeks)! Are you finding out or waiting till birth?
    I go in on Monday for my scan. I really want to stay team green. We have been for all of my previous pregnancies but lately I have been considering finding out. I'm really not sure what we will do. DH wants to know but I don't want to be sad about it if it is a boy. I thought about having them write it down and looking at it in May.
    200120042007June 24, 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry you didn't hear pink maybeoneday, thinking of you and yes, I've been there. Was really hurt and upset for about 2 weeks when I found out DS3 was a boy, but then I came to terms with it and he is perfect.
    2005 2007 2011 2013

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry you didn't hear pink, but he'll be just perfect for you in the end. He'll be wonderful. Be kind to yourself and let yourself feel whatever you need to right now, you'll be ok.
    2008, 2011, swayed for a and happily welcomed a ! Margot was born on June 28/2013! She's perfect and our family is complete!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry you didn't hear girl. We can all understand how you are feeling. I hope you are doing OK.

New baby due 6 August 2013

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mommyof3boys View Post
    I go in on Monday for my scan. I really want to stay team green. We have been for all of my previous pregnancies but lately I have been considering finding out. I'm really not sure what we will do. DH wants to know but I don't want to be sad about it if it is a boy. I thought about having them write it down and looking at it in May.
    I kind of wish I hadn't found out as it is much harder to be sad when you have a baby to cuddle. I have to say I thought I would be ok with it being another boy but I am really not! I thought it was the not knowing that was killing me, but this is much worse!

I think you have to be honest with yourself on how you will take it if is another boy and when you would rather find that out. Xx
    - January 2008, - March 2010 - my royal baby July 2013

Hoping for a at some point, still weighing up HT or swaying.....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast