Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes Mrs P. I'm exactly the same. I have been just itching to buy some girly clothes but have held myself back just in case the scans have been wrong! I have had 4 scans that confirm girl now but I still can't seem to fully believe it.

It's annoying as the doubt is stopping me from being really happy. I have wanted a little girl for so long I suppose I am just worried something will stop my dream from coming true.

I did order some gorgeous girls clothes from next that came today. They are mostly 1 month and some 0-3 although I expect her to be in 1 month for the first 6 weeks if she's the same weight as my other babies. It's so strange I almost feel that I have done something naughty in buying these clothes and felt like it was a guilty pleasure looking at them. Am I mad

I wish I could just quit worrying and begin to enjoy my pregnancy,( Mind you no chance of that as I just developed what I think is PUPPS rash on my stomach and it is itching like crazy!! I just hope it doesn't spread)

I think that's a great idea to start a thread with the things we have bought our babies! I also bought a little tutu bodysuit outfit from next. I'm betting it was the same one you did
    Five lovely boys and my princess Jessica! Born August 2013

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NearlyDone View Post
    Iv got lots of 1 month size atm only a few newborn...my newborns have ranged in size from 5.5lb-7.15 and a half...im thinking if this one is top end then i wont really need new baby for very long at all but if its lower end i may do........going to wait as i get growth scans every 4 weeks this time(not that they are ever right) but i can usually guess how big they are going to be x.....next sizing has changed since i had my 1st baby the 'up to 1 month' used to be called 'new baby' and the now 'new baby' used to be 'little baby'......most other shops refer to up to 7/8lbs stuff as tiny or petite baby
    Yeah I noticed Next sizing is different. The new born seemed very small and I wouldn't get hardly any use at all as most of my babies were at least 7.8 pounds.

I just love Next baby clothes though. I like the way their sleep suits have the inbuilt scratch mittens. That save them forever falling off!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I held that tutu outfit up to my yougest dd and asked if we should get it for the baby she said yes lol........next is sooooo gorgeous for girlys this season.....im a tad jealous xx
    due 25th june
    in shock both blue sways worked!!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NearlyDone View Post
    I held that tutu outfit up to my yougest dd and asked if we should get it for the baby she said yes lol........next is sooooo gorgeous for girlys this season.....im a tad jealous xx
    I also think they have some gorgeous boys clothes too It's just such a novelty for me to be buying pink dresses for a change! it feels very strange, but lovely too.

She just better not grow a winky when I have my next scan lol . I've bought too much pink for that to happen.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My boys pretty much went right into 0-3. I have a few newborn outfits just in case and they maybe wore them once or twice each. I would focus the money and shopping on larger longer lasting sizes though regardless.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 5boysandcounting View Post
    Yes Mrs P. I'm exactly the same. I have been just itching to buy some girly clothes but have held myself back just in case the scans have been wrong! I have had 4 scans that confirm girl now but I still can't seem to fully believe it.

It's annoying as the doubt is stopping me from being really happy. I have wanted a little girl for so long I suppose I am just worried something will stop my dream from coming true.

I did order some gorgeous girls clothes from next that came today. They are mostly 1 month and some 0-3 although I expect her to be in 1 month for the first 6 weeks if she's the same weight as my other babies. It's so strange I almost feel that I have done something naughty in buying these clothes and felt like it was a guilty pleasure looking at them. Am I mad

I wish I could just quit worrying and begin to enjoy my pregnancy,( Mind you no chance of that as I just developed what I think is PUPPS rash on my stomach and it is itching like crazy!! I just hope it doesn't spread)

I think that's a great idea to start a thread with the things we have bought our babies! I also bought a little tutu bodysuit outfit from next. I'm betting it was the same one you did
    I only had the one ultrasound that confirmed girl. I feel the same way as you. I can't believe it is true. I been buying stuff though. I picked up a few newborn and 3 months. Newborn here is up to 8 pds. and 3 months is 8-12.5lbs.
    Mom of and born July 18th 2013.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I get small babies so I have bought some newborn stuff. Newborn over here is size "50" probably 0-1 month old. Then we've got size "56" 0-2 months old. So, size 50 and 56 is what I buy!
    Loves of our lives:

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Even better then if we have the same taste we share ideas! Will take some pics of my little horde tomorrow and put on line.

I get the guilt thing to, my stuff is all hidden in the cupboard in a bag like my guilty little secret. I am so worried something will go wrong either that we will loose the baby (been my worst fear all the way through just cause the pregnancy has been so different but i have no real reason for this) or that the baby will grow a willy (which i could deal with although it would be a little disappointing).

I looked a right sight in next though when i brought my few things - i took my mom my littlest and my eldest. We were there for ages and we had three people come over and ask us if we needed help and if we could find what we were after (which from the way they said i took to mean the boy stuff is over there). When i finally did make my selections i hid them behing a t-shirt for my eldest and shuttled over to the til - i must have looked like i was going to rob the place i was so awkward and guilty
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Even better then if we have the same taste we share ideas! Will take some pics of my little horde tomorrow and put on line.

I get the guilt thing to, my stuff is all hidden in the cupboard in a bag like my guilty little secret. I am so worried something will go wrong either that we will loose the baby (been my worst fear all the way through just cause the pregnancy has been so different but i have no real reason for this) or that the baby will grow a willy (which i could deal with although it would be a little disappointing).

I looked a right sight in next though when i brought my few things - i took my mom my littlest and my eldest. We were there for ages and we had three people come over and ask us if we needed help and if we could find what we were after (which from the way they said i took to mean the boy stuff is over there). When i finally did make my selections i hid them behing a t-shirt for my eldest and shuttled over to the til - i must have looked like i was going to rob the place i was so awkward and guilty
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Next sizing never worked for my two too short and wide lol!

Wouldn't buy newborn my ds1 was 8lbs4 so didn't need it ds2 was 7lbs 1 so did but everyone have me stuff I sent mother to buy some small stuff and it was lovely to buy a few bits once I'd met his especially as I had a bit of gd it did help a bit and is his only clothes he's had first hand lol!
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast