Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_P View Post
    Even better then if we have the same taste we share ideas! Will take some pics of my little horde tomorrow and put on line.

I get the guilt thing to, my stuff is all hidden in the cupboard in a bag like my guilty little secret. I am so worried something will go wrong either that we will loose the baby (been my worst fear all the way through just cause the pregnancy has been so different but i have no real reason for this) or that the baby will grow a willy (which i could deal with although it would be a little disappointing).

I looked a right sight in next though when i brought my few things - i took my mom my littlest and my eldest. We were there for ages and we had three people come over and ask us if we needed help and if we could find what we were after (which from the way they said i took to mean the boy stuff is over there). When i finally did make my selections i hid them behing a t-shirt for my eldest and shuttled over to the til - i must have looked like i was going to rob the place i was so awkward and guilty
    I feel exactly the same! so worried something will go wrong. I know my fears are irrational as I also have no reason to feel this way but I have thought for so long that I could only have boys that it is difficult to believe everything will be ok. I think it must be normal though. I guess it must be as we both feel this way

I was just laughing at the thought of the image of you in Next, guiltily loitering like a shop lifter! lol I would have been just the same. I have not bought anything from an actual shop yet, it feels too weird! It took me almost a week and hours of just looking at the clothes online before I ordered anything - and that was from the next directory. I didn't even have to go in the shop but still felt really weird and guilty buying it!

I really loved looking at all the little clothes I ordered though. I will take some pics of my stash tomorrow too We can compare what we have bought!
    Five lovely boys and my princess Jessica! Born August 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fish2012 View Post
    Next sizing never worked for my two too short and wide lol!

Wouldn't buy newborn my ds1 was 8lbs4 so didn't need it ds2 was 7lbs 1 so did but everyone have me stuff I sent mother to buy some small stuff and it was lovely to buy a few bits once I'd met his especially as I had a bit of gd it did help a bit and is his only clothes he's had first hand lol!
    I think you may need some newborn this time, with twins.
    2005 2007 2011 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I totally understand what you girls feel like that are having a girl after several boys. I totally get the guilts and feel like I'm delusional and somehow misleading myself into believing its a girl when its really a boy. Really hard to believe. Don't think I really will until she is born and in my arms. I also keep expecting something to go wrong, all the way through this pregnancy as I just can't fathom that I could possibly have a daughter.
    2005 2007 2011 2013

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Violet_ View Post
    I totally understand what you girls feel like that are having a girl after several boys. I totally get the guilts and feel like I'm delusional and somehow misleading myself into believing its a girl when its really a boy. Really hard to believe. Don't think I really will until she is born and in my arms. I also keep expecting something to go wrong, all the way through this pregnancy as I just can't fathom that I could possibly have a daughter.
    Agree with this. My secret stash is growing rapidly but I don't dare take it out just in case this one grows a penis when I am not looking

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We must all sound like a bunch of crazy women i find myself telling people yes we think its a girl although i'm not holding my hopes up i keep expecting to see a willy at my next u/s.

My little one now has started to tell people we think the baby's willy has fell off and its a girl!
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123