Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Butterfly Spirit, I am intriged now on what you view is though. I don't want anyone to get into a debate, it is purely what they believe. I am just so confused I am happy to hear all views and appreciate peoples comments.

New baby due 6 August 2013

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I live in the US and I can say for us it hasn't been that bad. We have had the normal colds, slight fevers, and both of my kids got the stomach bug twice. My husband was the only one who got he flu vaccine because he has to. And the stuff we got the vaccine doesn't even cover. This one is due in october so i guess you can say that I am a little more worried. I give my kids the immunity multi-vitamin daily and i will probably give the new baby a daily vitamin too.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I live in Canada and had both my boys and myself vaccinated against the flu. The shot didn't stop me from getting the worst bronchitis and sinus infection of my life, I've been miserable and borderline suicidal for the past 2 weeks. The only one who didn't get the shot is my husband and he's been totally fine. The boys and I have all had coughs and colds, mine became much much worse though. I'm on my second type of antibiotics and I'm still feeling absolutely awful.
    2008, 2011, swayed for a and happily welcomed a ! Margot was born on June 28/2013! She's perfect and our family is complete!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I just went out and brought multi-vitamins for the whole family. Haven't made my mind up yet about the flu shot but at least fell I am doing something to help.

Jadis, you poor thing, I hope your feeling better soon. I too have been suffering from sinus. It took 3 lots of antibiotics to get rid of it. It is just awful. I hope it gets fixed up soon for you.

New baby due 6 August 2013

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks LO, I hopt to never experience anything like it again. I had no idea how much pain a serious sinus infection can bring! I'm by no means 100%, but the most recent antibiotics seem to be having some effect. I'm feeling a wee bit better each day. Glad you're better too!
    2008, 2011, swayed for a and happily welcomed a ! Margot was born on June 28/2013! She's perfect and our family is complete!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just read in Woman's Weekly that a small child died after flu vaccine in Perth in 2010. According to this article, this 2010 flu vaccine was new and not much was known of its possible downsides back then. How can I be sure that current vaccine won't be deemed unsafe in a couple of years? If a small child died from it, how can it be safe for my unborn baby?
    We've decided that DH and DS#1 will get flu shot, two little ones and me will concentrate on busting immune system and staying away from public places this winter. FX!
    and finally my ht !!!

Feb 2012 HRC, cycle cancelled because of a cyst couldn't start stims
    Aug 2012 HRC, 24 retrieved, 18 fertilised, 13 to GSN. Only 1 normal XY
    OMG - 1 XX self corrected!
    13December - FET transferred my DD

Thank you Dr Potter for making my dream come true!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I saw my homeopath yesterday and she is all against flu vaccinations. She says its the government's program that all doctors ought to carry out. She reckons it makes your immune system weaker and you actually become more susceptible to viruses. She used to be a nurse in a public system and says she lost hope in them. When I mentioned that flu vaccine is free to all pregnant women and that health practitioners want every one vaccinated, she covered her face and was silent for a few seconds. I am so glad that I asked her, - it really helped me to make a decision against vaccination
    and finally my ht !!!

Feb 2012 HRC, cycle cancelled because of a cyst couldn't start stims
    Aug 2012 HRC, 24 retrieved, 18 fertilised, 13 to GSN. Only 1 normal XY
    OMG - 1 XX self corrected!
    13December - FET transferred my DD

Thank you Dr Potter for making my dream come true!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123