Page 13 of 105 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mis2ninos View Post
    Hey ladies! eeek I'm so excited to be here! I got my bfp on Tuesday but wasn't feeling too great after spotting for a couple days. But today is a new day, the spotting is gone and I got a positive digi this morning!

Looks like due date of July 26! today I'm very bloated (probably thanks to the clomid), having some very mild cramps like maybe things are expanding down there already? also now have 2 lovely breakouts on my forehead.

I look forward to getting through this together xo
    I KNEW IT! I was so certain that was implantation bleeding. Congrats on your BFP mis2ninos and welcome to the group! x

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bunnywabbit, thank for the congrats. I having no sine off pregancy my self other then no Af. I hopefull I can had the pregancy throe the hollday in dec.I live in canada so we done thank giving all ready. No ms so this meen boy, had ms so bad with the 3 girls i lost 20 to 30 pownds.

gafan I feeling good till about 8pm then my body say it beed time. Lol.

dreams hug sooo happy you joining use.

mis2ninos, you have you first doc appment set up yet?

Sent from my SGH-S730M using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am 10 weeks and I am no longer tired anymore, did anyway else feel this way? I fall asleep no problem but it isn't at 8pm anymore. I am worried i am not having a girl since I do not have any symptoms. I know i ovulated from my right side, does that mean it will be a boy? My baby has always been in the middle. I guess i will see.
    March 17, 2011 Mommy to my handsome son
    May 22, 2014 Mommy to my beautiful daughter

Dreams can come true!!
    Swayed for a girl using Clomid and it worked!

I wanted to thank Atomic & GD for being so supportive & guiding me via emails daily through my sway! I could of not of done it without you Atomic!! I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole wide world!! Thank you so much!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome and congrats to all the newbies! So awesome to see this group growing! I have my 12 week NT scan next week, so nervous to see a nub! I am panicking already! Just hope baby is healthy

Waiting for to complete our family

IVF / PGD Journey

Nov 2012
    10 eggs retrieved, 8 sent for aCGH testing on day 5, ALL ABNORMAL, no transfer

May 2013
    11 eggs retrieved, 9 sent for aCGH testing on day 5, ONE NORMAL XY, no transfer

Swaying and praying for our last baby. Please be pink
    BFP 25/09/2013!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you bunnywabbit! Looks like an EDD of 7/29. I still just can't believe it!
    02 04 06 10 14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Does anyone have pimples on their cheeks? I have a few baby ones on my chin, and a 8 around my hairline and 2 on my cheeks . I never in my lif got any pimples on my cheek, now I have two. I know it's a pregnancy symptom can it be a girly symptom? Any u guys have? If so where r u breaking out??

Dreams can come true!!

I wanted to thank Atomic & GD for being so supportive & guiding me via emails daily through my sway! I could of not of done it without you Atomic!! I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole wide world!! Thank you so much!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GT77 View Post
    Does anyone have pimples on their cheeks? I have a few baby ones on my chin, and a 8 around my hairline and 2 on my cheeks . I never in my lif got any pimples on my cheek, now I have two. I know it's a pregnancy symptom can it be a girly symptom? Any u guys have? If so where r u breaking out??
    I never get pimples. Ever. I usually have very good skin and might get one or two if I'm run down, nothing more, but never on my cheek but maybe my nose or on the hairline. I got a bright red one on my right cheek that's started to go down a little. DH of course picked up on it "oh... you've got a pimple right there", he says pointing at it...

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats!!!!!! So happy for you!!

Quote Originally Posted by mis2ninos View Post
    Hey ladies! eeek I'm so excited to be here! I got my bfp on Tuesday but wasn't feeling too great after spotting for a couple days. But today is a new day, the spotting is gone and I got a positive digi this morning!

Looks like due date of July 26! today I'm very bloated (probably thanks to the clomid), having some very mild cramps like maybe things are expanding down there already? also now have 2 lovely breakouts on my forehead.

I look forward to getting through this together xo

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bunny lol of course! Dh always loves to point thAt out but also visa versa I do the same to him!

Dreams can come true!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to all the newbies and happy and healthy 9 months to all of you!!

I had my first regular OB appointment today and had another scan. Crazy how much the babies have grown in just one week! Both were looking good measuring right on track with a strong heartbeat. My OB gave me a medical certificate for work because she doesn't want me to work anymore. I am a nurse and she said it's high risk to work at a hospital especially when carrying twins. That means I can enjoy the pregnancy even more . I will still get my salary every month but without having to work for it . I also asked her if she does NT scans and how much it would be. It's way cheaper in her office than anywhere else BUT she is not sure if she would have to charge me for both babies or only one. She will let me know at my next appointment in 3wweks. Please keep your fingers crossed she won't charge me for both, I sooooo want to nubsess . I am pretty relaxed about gender as for now but I guess it's because I have a double chance at my girl :-/.

Nausea seems to subside, I am feeling sooo much better! Still getting a little sick whenever I let myself get too hungry but nothing I could complain about.

Page 13 of 105 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast