Page 14 of 105 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GT77 I still falling a sleep at 8pm. then again I only 5 week. thank for letting me know that port come to an end soon. ;-) I forget about this port. sorry cant say I ever had a breack out with any off my preancy.

Pinkone good luck next week hope all gose well and Nt is normal.

Dreams, that my sd borth date she will be for then be so neet to share the borthdays.

pumpkin thank for the wellcome. happy you twins are doing so well. ugg I cant belive you have too pay for a Nt scan!!!!

Sent from my SGH-S730M using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel that finally went away and I can sleep again! So u have 5 more weeks to go! LOL
    March 17, 2011 Mommy to my handsome son
    May 22, 2014 Mommy to my beautiful daughter

Dreams can come true!!
    Swayed for a girl using Clomid and it worked!

I wanted to thank Atomic & GD for being so supportive & guiding me via emails daily through my sway! I could of not of done it without you Atomic!! I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole wide world!! Thank you so much!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mis2ninos View Post
    Hey ladies! eeek I'm so excited to be here! I got my bfp on Tuesday but wasn't feeling too great after spotting for a couple days. But today is a new day, the spotting is gone and I got a positive digi this morning!

Looks like due date of July 26! today I'm very bloated (probably thanks to the clomid), having some very mild cramps like maybe things are expanding down there already? also now have 2 lovely breakouts on my forehead.

I look forward to getting through this together xo
    We share the same due date! Yay! And I also spotted days10 &11 dpo and was all freaking out, but now it seems to be gone. 14 DPO here, FRERs getting darker! It sounds too good to be true doesn't it?
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GT, I also DTD 1 day before O, so I am trying to believe that timing has indeed been debunked and that will not affect anything. Having said that, the fact that I am craving salty things (exactly like my first boy) and have clear skin (I've hard pimples mean girls) and hardly any symptoms so far make believe I will be having another boy. There is also that old thing called gut feeling, and I have a gut feeling it's a boy. I hope I'm wrong, my gut feeling was right with the first one, wrong with the second, and right with the third. Hope I'm wrong this time. But I will try not to go overboard with stress as the most important is a healthy baby.
    The only thing I noticed so far is full breasts and a roundish tummy (ALREADY!!!) and very, VERY moody, which didn't happen to any of my other pregnancies, so hoping that's a girl sign , Other than that I don't even feel pregnant yet, even though, I'm only 4 weeks along, sure there's much more to come.
    But don't beat yourself up. You are pregnant girl and that's reason to celebrate, when you see that little heartbeat and you know it's a little piece of you, gender ceases to matter so much. I hope we both hear pink though. Fx
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello I have 3 boys , due with my 4th july 22nd 2014

3 lovely princes!!
    11-11-06 10-17-08 07-27-2011

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ashplus4 -welcome! the more the merrier!!

Pumpkin! I have been a bit MIA with life but how did i miss your big news?? TWINS! That is so amazing! I am so happy for you!

Aidansmum - so happy for you too! Hope is all goes smoothly!

I am hoping to join this crowd. AF was due on Wednesday but no sign of it...I have had two BFNs this week but loads of pregnancy symptoms. I failed numerous HPT with DD3 so I'll give it a few days and try again.

My Gender Dreaming

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    adia, I know the feeling it so frusterting to have to go throe the BFN when you feel you preganct. I get my BFP on 19dpo this time Usalery have to wait till 21dpo. As long as there no AF dont give up hope. Good luck on the next test.

Sent from my SGH-S730M using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ashplus4 View Post
    Hello I have 3 boys , due with my 4th july 22nd 2014

3 lovely princes!!
    Welcome, ashplus4, congrats! Hoping for a H&H 9 months for you x

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Adia, I hope you get to join us soon. FX for a BFP for you soon. Sending you all my blue dust x

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Adia try first response test. Hope it works!!

Aidan- I just wished my "first attempt@ was three days before ovulation. I would love to hear girl sway stories of people who did have one attempt three or four days before O and had a boy. I would also love to know people like us who had one attempt day before O and had a girl. Do u know anyone?

Also the pimples can go either way. I am actually getting more white heads and black heads for some odd reason and tiny pimples on my hair line. That can go either way. After I find out gender I'm going to go to dermotogist because it's getting out of control but it isn't pimples but whiteheads so what is that all about? Who knows! I didn't break out before at all in years but I would love it to be a girl sign but it isn't strong enough. My heart beat at 8 weeks 177 and 10 weeks is 166. Upset it went down. But once again u can't tell by this. My boobs pain is like disappearing so not sure what that means. And I feel great does that mean a boy! Lol. If I heard the word "girl" In 2 weeks I be over the moon! I couldn't even explain my excitement but if I here boy I'll tell everyone I'm having another boy! If I'm having a girl I would love to send stuf to my family and surprise them! It would be a dream come true! So these no symptoms is what makes me not hopeful! This is also my last child so I really really would love a girl but a healthy baby is all that matters in the end of course!!

I can't find one girl sway attempt that had sex a day before ovulation, one attempt and had a girl. All the girl sway attempts that had sex the day before O, also had sex before. I am seeing three days, or 4 days before and then a day before ovulation. If you can find anyone girl sway who just had sex one day before ovulation, I would love to see it? I am looking for one sway attempts day before O and results and just saw myrainbowgirl one attempt before O and she had a boy. I am going to look thru each and every attempt and see if I can find anyone who had one attempt day before O and had a girl. I am so upset that I should of had sex 4 days before my O and bed 2 or 1 days before attempt. I think I would of had a better shot at a girl. I am now convinced its a boy because I can't find any sways that say day before O and had a girl. If u can find anyone please let me know!!
    Last edited by GT77; November 16th, 2013 at 10:07 AM.

Page 14 of 105 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast