Page 15 of 105 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck Adia, I know it can feel like soooo long to wait.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome and congratulations, July mamas!!

Pinkone, good uck (and enjoy!) your NT scan.

Pumpkin: wonderful to see those 2 strong heartbeats and *really* great your doctor is being proactive about you not over-exerting yourself through work. Enjoy the time and take care of yourself and those precious twins!

bunnywabbit: I never had intuition with either of my 2 boys and don't have a gut feeling this time either; but will be team green this time! I am nervous that it will be accidentally revealed during one of the scans, but hopefully not!

GT: I had one attempt with 4-5 day cut-off that resulted in a boy. Please don't give timing another thought!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bnaday View Post
    GT: I had one attempt with 4-5 day cut-off that resulted in a boy. Please don't give timing another thought!
    I feel better now! Thanks
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ok doce anyone elle feel like thy have a 10 pound wight sitting on there blater? I swar that baby sleeping on it. lol at lest i know he in there. No I dont know if baby a he or she but I going to call him a him till I toll it a girl or for ever.

Sent from my SGH-S730M using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! Got my BFP today! Edd July 28th.Hoping and praying for a healthy blue bean!
    Jan. 22 2008 7lbs 7oz Mar. 14 2011 6lbs 11ozs (my birthday gift &
    drug free water birth baby) Feb 2 2013 my surrogate bun 5 weeks 11/25/13.:9 weeks 5/9/14NOT giving up on my dream for

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Leebug!
    Yesterday I felt a little nervous because I've had so few pregnancy symptoms, but I'm trying to be grateful for that and assume that all is well. Trying to decide when to tell my parents. Have some of you told family yet? Anyone kind of nervous to tell them so early in the pregnancy?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome and congrats Leebug! And any others I may have missed - there's a lot of us on here now!
    I should be 12 weeks today, going from my last ultrasound. Friday is the NT scan where I should be around 12 weeks 4 days. I am sooo nervous, is baby healthy, and I don't even want to look for a nub, I'm scared that I will see an obvious boy nub and that means in a few days my life will forever change, as this is my last opportunity for a girl. I don't feel mentally prepared to hear 'boy' again. I have told my gynae not to mention gender at any point (I have friends who have been to him and he has accurately told them at 12 weeks what they were having). I'm also going to get him to write down the gender in an envelope so my husband and I can open it after Christmas. We have family staying with us over the Christmas period and I don't want such a special time to be clouded with negative feelings if it does turn out to be another boy. There's no way I want to be sad for my kiddies at Christmas. So I guess in that way I am giving myself a bit more time to hope! As for how I'm feeling, my nausea still persists if I haven't eaten, but it is not bad, just mild. I have not been sick once this time, but I have stayed away from 'trigger' foods that made me sick last 2 times! Boobs still sore and I'm EXHAUSTED all the time, if I am cleaning the house, I clean for 10 minutes, then sit down and then clean again! Takes ages to get anything done! I hope you are all feeling a bit better as your pregnancies progress. I have had 2 friends tell me this week they are pregnant! And both a week ahead of me! I have only told immediate family as we always wait until the NT scan is given the all clear. So frustrating when I want to say 'I'm pregnant too'! Not long now anyway xx

Waiting for to complete our family

IVF / PGD Journey

Nov 2012
    10 eggs retrieved, 8 sent for aCGH testing on day 5, ALL ABNORMAL, no transfer

May 2013
    11 eggs retrieved, 9 sent for aCGH testing on day 5, ONE NORMAL XY, no transfer

Swaying and praying for our last baby. Please be pink
    BFP 25/09/2013!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and GT77 - I see you were asking about BD'ing timing in relation to +OPK - we abstained for 6 days then DTD once at first +OPK, which I believe was 24 hours before O. I jumped and dumped after 5 minutes. With my first boy we DTD twice around ovulation with a day in between, I also propped legs up and went to sleep with hubby's present inside me and with boy number 2 we literally BD'd 6 days in a row up until O day and I also fell asleep with hubby's present inside me. So I was hoping for different timing, frequency and technique!

Waiting for to complete our family

IVF / PGD Journey

Nov 2012
    10 eggs retrieved, 8 sent for aCGH testing on day 5, ALL ABNORMAL, no transfer

May 2013
    11 eggs retrieved, 9 sent for aCGH testing on day 5, ONE NORMAL XY, no transfer

Swaying and praying for our last baby. Please be pink
    BFP 25/09/2013!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Leebug happy to see you over here. I wander witch one off use will have are baby first. I hope we both get are blue bundal when that day comes.

gafan, i right there with you no sine other then being sleep all the time. We have not toll family and problery will not till them at all. When we anserted about baby #3 they toll use we better get fix and we ware only trapping are self more. So ya rather averted they Bs. But if you family is loving and suppertive off you I say tell them as soon as you ready.

Sent from my SGH-S730M using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Leebug how exciting!!

So I'm not sure but I think my boob pain has gone away. I noticed it on my sides and now in worried again. I know my HCG levels are thru roof but haven't had any test since 8 weeks. I am breaking out in small pimples on my cheeks which has never ever happen to me in my life. I know but can go either way. My boobs jus aren't as painful and I'm of course reading with girls either have no pain, it can stop and it also can start at 10week! So confusing! I can't find pain stopping at 10 weeks and having a girl! See I'm driving myself up the wall with these OWT and that is why I just want to find out. I may find out this Thursday let's see.
    March 17, 2011 Mommy to my handsome son
    May 22, 2014 Mommy to my beautiful daughter

Dreams can come true!!
    Swayed for a girl using Clomid and it worked!

I wanted to thank Atomic & GD for being so supportive & guiding me via emails daily through my sway! I could of not of done it without you Atomic!! I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole wide world!! Thank you so much!!

Page 15 of 105 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast