Page 22 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingof2girls View Post
    Who's due in June? I'm June 4th. Did any June mamas get nub shots yet?
    I'm still not sure if I want to find out. No nub shot yet (am due around 26th June). I'm 12 weeks the week before Christmas, but have postponed the scan for a week so I go for my scan at 13+4 just before Christmas (23/12). Hoping all will be ok - some on and off mild cramps and aches down below - not really worried pain-wise, just annoying, and because I've not held a pregnancy to term I have no previous reference as to if all is, in fact, fine.

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aidansmum thanks people can be so dumb & what drives me the most crazy is they really have no right to say anything at all. Most of them are family we never see & I never ask them for anything. I think my Mom will get mad a t first but than get over it also. I will cross my fingers for us both & Ice too!

Lee sorry about DH I hope things calm down quickly! So cool that our EDD's are a day apart!

M2n don't give up a hope. Fingers crossed & sending prayers!

Bunnywabbit I'm no expert but I often had cramps & aching throughout. Maybe there Braxton hicks? Either way sending you tons of good baby vibes!
    02 04 06 10 14

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well, I finally got an appt for the 1st week of December but I won't see dr a week later I'll see the dr & FINALLY maybe get to hear a heart beat or see an ultrasound
    DS 17
    DS 10
    DS 4
    DS 2
    DS 5m
    pregnant now & was in no way ttc

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I Saw my OB at 4 weeks. Well I actually saw the Physician assistant but I am scheduled for a ultrasound on Tuesday to verify due date and see the Dr after.
    I was honestly fine until this morning! Woke up SO nauseous I wanted to cry!
    I never had any kind of morning sickness with my first 3 and they were all boys:-)

How is everybody feeling?
    Twins born at 36 weeks 4 days!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Leebug View Post
    Anyone have the same due date as me? Or close to? When's everybody due?
    Countdown to pregnancy says July 26 but my GP reckons it's July 28. I guess I'll go with what the GP said for now because I really want it to be born in August. I am a Leo myself, it would be great to have a little leo, and if it's a little leo girl, even better!
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnywabbit View Post
    I'm still not sure if I want to find out. No nub shot yet (am due around 26th June). I'm 12 weeks the week before Christmas, but have postponed the scan for a week so I go for my scan at 13+4 just before Christmas (23/12). Hoping all will be ok - some on and off mild cramps and aches down below - not really worried pain-wise, just annoying, and because I've not held a pregnancy to term I have no previous reference as to if all is, in fact, fine.
    It sounds like every single pregnancy I had, cramps, twinges, stabbing pains, sometimes you think something wrong is going on but it's really just your little one stretching and growing. It sounds very normal.
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingof2girls View Post
    well, I finally got an appt for the 1st week of December but I won't see dr a week later I'll see the dr & FINALLY maybe get to hear a heart beat or see an ultrasound
    That's so exciting!!! It is such a massive relief when you see the little heart flickering! I made an appt with OBGYN for Jan 19, but his secretary is sending me referrals for 7-8 week ultrasound. Can't wait. I will be 5 weeks tomorrow.
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by momof3boyz11 View Post
    I Saw my OB at 4 weeks. Well I actually saw the Physician assistant but I am scheduled for a ultrasound on Tuesday to verify due date and see the Dr after.
    I was honestly fine until this morning! Woke up SO nauseous I wanted to cry!
    I never had any kind of morning sickness with my first 3 and they were all boys:-)

How is everybody feeling?
    Nausea is good! Loads of HCG I never really suffer from a lot of nausea. Just very mild. All I have is boob pain and a neverending fatigue. I want to go to bed at 8 in the evening at the moment.

Good luck with your ultrasound and keep us posted.
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    dreams529 thank all those I past the point off caring what my monther thank on the topic.

dreamingof2girls, I so umderstand the Finally ported my Ob office has not even set up an appment for conforamsin of pregancy yet.

momof3boyz I had suck bad nauseous with my girls i end up lossing 20 to 30 pownds. This time round those I been just fine.

Sent from my SGH-S730M using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone, had my second hcg draw today, don't have the results back yet but I also did 2 pregnancy tests and the second line is barely there at all. You have to squint to see it. We are devastated. I have a little pink spotting so I'm hoping I just miscarry and get it over with this weekend.

I appreciate all of the love and support I've received here - from complete strangers! This is our second loss in a year so I don't know where to go from here. I would have been 5 weeks yesterday.

I'm sending you all my love and best wishes for happy healthy DGs for all of you. I guess this isn't the thread for me to post in anymore...thanks again...xo
    for just a healthy baby.

clomid 100mg 3-7 + Ovidrel trigger shot

ttc since September 2012

November 2013

February 2013

Page 22 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast