Page 51 of 105 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by icesfire View Post
    You could do what a friend off my did ask the tech to wright it down put it in an anvale and give it to dh that way he know and you would not. You both get what you wand that way.

Sent from my SGH-S730M using Tapatalk
    Not sure it would work - DH is awful at keeping secrets. He'll tell me by mistake! So either neither of us know or we both know.

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    that to bad.

Sent from my SGH-S730M using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    icesfire finally gave in & called the dr today. I've had to be on Zofran in the past but I guess I hoped that by my 5th pregnancy my body would deal with it better. Guess I was wrong! LOL
    02 04 06 10 14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to hear girls you are feeling so sick. It's awful isn't it! I was still sick this time still not 100 percent in the mornings but getting there. I was so sick with the other pregnancies. I took zofran. It might be worth asking your Dr about it. I took b6 this time and chewed lots of gum. That seemed to help. Still having the h/a on and off. I hope everyone feels better soon! It's so hArd especially around the holidays!
    3 Beautiful Boys 742 and a little lady

My baby girl is here and we are so in love with her! Thank you gender dreaming for making my family complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi hope everyone is doing well!!

I have this crazy symptom and this never happened with my son but its happening now & I wanted to find out if any of you had this. First, this is my third cold/sore throat in past few months. The worst part is that whenever I blow my nose, and kind of gross I keep on getting blot clots that come out and I have very dry stuff in my nose, and it's balls of blood. I am 100% going to call the nurse, I read that nose bleeds are very common but this has never happened to me. Has this happened to anyone?

dreams- hope your sickness goes away it should ease up by 13 weeks
    March 17, 2011 Mommy to my handsome son
    May 22, 2014 Mommy to my beautiful daughter

Dreams can come true!!
    Swayed for a girl using Clomid and it worked!

I wanted to thank Atomic & GD for being so supportive & guiding me via emails daily through my sway! I could of not of done it without you Atomic!! I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole wide world!! Thank you so much!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GT- I had that with my last pregnancy.. This is from babycenter.com

"Pregnancy can cause the blood vessels in your nose to expand, and your increased blood supply puts more pressure on those delicate vessels, causing them to rupture more easily. You're especially likely to get a nosebleed when you have a cold, sinus infection, or allergies, or when the membranes inside your nose dry out, as they do in cold weather, air-conditioned rooms, airline cabins, and other dry environments."

I don't know what the weather is like where you are, but it's winter here and my nose is EXTREMELY dry and irritated. I assume your blood is just clotting before it comes out. Hope it's nothing more than that!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gt one of my first signs of pregnancy is always that my sinuses go crazy. I immediately clog right up & I'm stuffy & have bloody noses for the next 9 months. I can def say it was the worst with my DD I remember called my OB begging him for something to help clear them so I could breathe. Hope it clears up for you quick. I hate being stuffy esp since we really can't take anything for it!
    02 04 06 10 14

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you everyone for your posts! I finally heard back from the Dr. & started Zofran. I really think yesterday was the worst day ever! I don't ever remember feeling so sick, Zofran couldn't even help. Slept in today, took my Zofran & I'm feeling pretty good! Fingers crossed this lasts & that everyone else starts to feel better quick!
    02 04 06 10 14

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreams529 View Post
    Thank you everyone for your posts! I finally heard back from the Dr. & started Zofran. I really think yesterday was the worst day ever! I don't ever remember feeling so sick, Zofran couldn't even help. Slept in today, took my Zofran & I'm feeling pretty good! Fingers crossed this lasts & that everyone else starts to feel better quick!
    Fingers crossed it works for you!
    Twins born at 36 weeks 4 days!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Had my NT scan today (12+2) - all looks well from the scan. LO looks to be on track for due date. Blood test taken and will get the results by Wednesday/Thursday. S/he was huge fidget - took forever to do the measurements. Of course, by the time we wanted LO to act for us, s/he dozed off! Had to jump around to get baby to co-operate.

Got a couple of scan piccies but scanner won't work (stupid Windows 8). Grrr! I still think boy, DH still thinks girl. Another scan due in just over a week.

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Page 51 of 105 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast