Page 52 of 105 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnywabbit View Post
    Had my NT scan today (12+2) - all looks well from the scan. LO looks to be on track for due date. Blood test taken and will get the results by Wednesday/Thursday. S/he was huge fidget - took forever to do the measurements. Of course, by the time we wanted LO to act for us, s/he dozed off! Had to jump around to get baby to co-operate.

Got a couple of scan piccies but scanner won't work (stupid Windows 8). Grrr! I still think boy, DH still thinks girl. Another scan due in just over a week.
    How exciting! Glad everything looked good!!!
    Twins born at 36 weeks 4 days!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bunny i want to see pics !!!!! Did you get to see the nub? My NT scan is on Monday I can't wait. I didn't care about gender at all all that time but now that I am so close to be nub guessing I am getting nervouse.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    dreams sorry it so dad for you. but at lest the zofran will help you. hope you feeling better soon.

Gt77- had the blood clots for ever girl preganctes I had so hopefully it a good sizen, meen you little doing everthing normaly.

bunny happy all is good with you littel one pleace do keep use up date on blood work.

Sent from my SGH-S730M using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin2011 View Post
    Bunny i want to see pics !!!!! Did you get to see the nub? My NT scan is on Monday I can't wait. I didn't care about gender at all all that time but now that I am so close to be nub guessing I am getting nervouse.
    I have my fingers crossed you have at least one girl in there
    Twins born at 36 weeks 4 days!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnywabbit View Post
    Had my NT scan today (12+2) - all looks well from the scan. LO looks to be on track for due date. Blood test taken and will get the results by Wednesday/Thursday. S/he was huge fidget - took forever to do the measurements. Of course, by the time we wanted LO to act for us, s/he dozed off! Had to jump around to get baby to co-operate.

Got a couple of scan piccies but scanner won't work (stupid Windows 8). Grrr! I still think boy, DH still thinks girl. Another scan due in just over a week.
    That's great news bunny! Hope you hear some more good news re the blood work. x

dreams, glad you're feeling a bit better. My nausea eased off but it was never as bad as yours.

GT, that's normal. My nose has been quite crusty (yuck!) since I fell pregnant and it also bleeds sometimes, and blocks for no reason.
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by snipsnsnails View Post
    Oh the headaches/migraines! Anyone else been suffering from these? I have had them for about 3 weeks now and the last 2 days were bad. All day/night and nothing much I can do. My DH is a Dr so he knows there isn't much I can do but caffeine, Tylenol and ice packs. But I try and limit caffeine/ Tylenol until it's unbearable. I guess I don't do well with girl hormones? I never had this with the boys but I had them bad on birth control pills..
    At least I can function somewhat today. I hope no one else has these!!
    Wow how crazy is this! I had HORRIBLE headaches & migraines with ALL my boys pregnancies. They were so bad if I bent down my head throbbed. Now this time I don't know the sex but head aches aren't horrendous anymore.
    DS 17
    DS 10
    DS 4
    DS 2
    DS 5m
    pregnant now & was in no way ttc

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Still no scans until I can sort out scanner - sorry! DH has uploaded the DVD. Doubt it at this early stage but don't know if anyone can make anything out. LO is out for the count - any jiggling and shaking is courtesy of the sonographer!

12 Week Nuchal Translucency (NT) 2D Scan on 14th December 2013 - YouTube

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Actually, looking at 1.22/1.23 of the scan - boy?

Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bunny i am not sure if what I am seeing is the nub but if it is I am thinking boy. Cute baby though, can't wait to see my little ones tomorrow! Did you have to ask for a DVD? I called and asked if I could have it on DVD and they said no but I am going to ask the Doctor again tomorrow and if he says no DH is going to film it. We are paying so much for the scan I don't get why we can't have it on video!

Oh and here are the screenshots from your video:

Attachment 15728

Attachment 15729
    Last edited by Pumpkin2011; December 15th, 2013 at 11:14 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin2011 View Post
    Bunny i am not sure if what I am seeing is the nub but if it is I am thinking boy. Cute baby though, can't wait to see my little ones tomorrow! Did you have to ask for a DVD? I called and asked if I could have it on DVD and they said no but I am going to ask the Doctor again tomorrow and if he says no DH is going to film it. We are paying so much for the scan I don't get why we can't have it on video!
    This was a private scan, so we had to pay extra for the DVD. I'm not sure it's usually done as standard.

Yes, I thought that's what I saw. There was a lot of footage the sonographer didn't record which I saw what I thought definitely looked boy, but two minutes later one that looked girl. But yes, those definitely do look boyish. Just told DH your verdict, he paused and said "if it is, do you want to try again for another one?". Whoa! Let me have this one first!

Jamie (12/6/14)

Page 52 of 105 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast