Page 53 of 105 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh believe me, once your little one is born you'll want to have another one especially if this one is a boy ��.

Our scan tomorrow is a private scan as well so I don't get why we can't have it on video. Somehow I am really scared the doc won't allow to film it. I bet I won't sleep tonight. I am so excited to see Baby B since s/he was always hiding in the corner and we were not able to get a good picture of her/him yet.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls, hope you all are doing ok

I will be 8 weeks on Wed and weighed myself today as felt very bloated, and was surprised to see I haven't put on a single pound.
    With my first two pregnancies especially the first, I was very quickly out of my own clothes, mostly due to fluid retention.
    How is everyone else finding the weight gain? Is it just too early at eight weeks, or should I be worried??

2014 (at age 43, so don't give up hope you older moms!)

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    uggg all you have got too see you little once and I still wait to see the nurce to even conform I preganct!!!!! Dont get me wrong i not mad you all get to see you little once it just getting to me that I not even conform yet. Way do Canadan mom have to wait so long?

Sent from my SGH-S730M using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by icesfire View Post
    uggg all you have got too see you little once and I still wait to see the nurce to even conform I preganct!!!!! Dont get me wrong i not mad you all get to see you little once it just getting to me that I not even conform yet. Way do Canadan mom have to wait so long?

It's almost the same here in Ireland, my booking-in scan with the midwives is done at 12 weeks
    Very frustrating isn't it!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin2011 View Post
    Oh believe me, once your little one is born you'll want to have another one especially if this one is a boy ��.

Our scan tomorrow is a private scan as well so I don't get why we can't have it on video. Somehow I am really scared the doc won't allow to film it. I bet I won't sleep tonight. I am so excited to see Baby B since s/he was always hiding in the corner and we were not able to get a good picture of her/him yet.
    I can understand a little I they don't do DVDs, but I'd be very surprised if they don't let DH record it - there's no reason why he shouldn't be able. I have my FX all goes well and you get a recording. I think you'll get one of each, I hope they cooperate tomorrow.

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I still don't have a due date, I have an appointment with the Dr tomorrow and will most likely have to go somewhere else for an ultrasound as my Dr doesn't have one (My DH works at the US Embassy and that's where we get our medical). This will be my 3rd and I am finding that I am already starting to show and have gained 2 lbs in 1 week which is good because I am underweight and need to gain weight. People can't really tell so they most likely think I have a fat belly when they see me out and about lol

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Lunasa View Post
    Hi girls, hope you all are doing ok

I will be 8 weeks on Wed and weighed myself today as felt very bloated, and was surprised to see I haven't put on a single pound.
    With my first two pregnancies especially the first, I was very quickly out of my own clothes, mostly due to fluid retention.
    How is everyone else finding the weight gain? Is it just too early at eight weeks, or should I be worried??
    My weight gain isn't too bad, surprisingly. I have been bloated a lot from the beginning, maybe 7-8 weeks, so am still unsure which is baby and which is bloat. When I wake in the morning, my stomach looks completely flat until I get up. Really ought to get a photo done before too much longer.

Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by icesfire View Post

So sorry, icesfire. How far along do you think you are? It has been a really long wait. Maybe you could try saying you feel really concerned about the pregnancy and see if anyone could just to check to see if all is ok.

Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Lunasa View Post
    It's almost the same here in Ireland, my booking-in scan with the midwives is done at 12 weeks
    Very frustrating isn't it!
    I think it's 12 weeks here too - I went and got an early scan done privately for my own peace of mind, especially since I had earlier losses and also count as 'at risk'. If I hadn't got my private scan done, I wouldn't have had anything until Monday week (23rd) at 13+4!

Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnywabbit View Post
    I think it's 12 weeks here too - I went and got an early scan done privately for my own peace of mind, especially since I had earlier losses and also count as 'at risk'. If I hadn't got my private scan done, I wouldn't have had anything until Monday week (23rd) at 13+4!
    Ive booked a Panorama scan for Jan 6th when I'll be 10 weeks as am just too worried about genetic abnormalities due to my age. Hope they do gender as well??

Page 53 of 105 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast