Page 55 of 105 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Missing my girls so I wanted to say Hi.Got a positive ovulation test 2day but we cant try this month because dh is really sick and on a bunch of medicine.these last 3 weeks have been the saddest most disappointing weeks of my life & I just want to be happy.Trying to be thankful for what I have & enjoy my little girls! Will attempt the middle of January.October is my favorite month so being due then would be nice!
    Jan. 22 2008 7lbs 7oz Mar. 14 2011 6lbs 11ozs (my birthday gift &
    drug free water birth baby) Feb 2 2013 my surrogate bun 5 weeks 11/25/13.:9 weeks 5/9/14NOT giving up on my dream for

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    BW-1st babies usually take longer to show.I was 20 weeks with my first & it wasn't totally obvious even then.16weeks with 2nd & 14 weeks with 3rd.I hate that in between.your pregnant but no one can really tell.u just look bloated and chubby and want people to know the reason is cause of BABY!
    drug free water birth baby) Feb 2 2013 my surrogate bun 5 weeks 11/25/13.:9 weeks 5/9/14NOT giving up on my dream for

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingof2girls View Post
    Fear, anxiety, stress, to the point I'm making myself nauseous have kicked in
    At 1st I was fine till I saw my brother's nursery. They are getting ready to welcome a girl next month. Then GD came flooding back so hard & bad I got sick. What if this is another boy? What if I'm not the one doing my nursery in pink? Why can't I have a girl? Why why why!!! I can't talk to DH about this cuz he doesn't understand. I'm just going to have to deal with this nasty crap by myself.
    I know how you feel. Sometimes I picture myself being told it's another boy and most of the time I'm ok with it, but then I picture myself in the same situation but this time it's a girl and I can see the smile on my face. If it's a boy I'll have to get used to the idea, and if it's a girl it will be pure bliss. I know this is my last chance of having a little girl but at the same time I don't want it to take the joy out of just being pregnant. I want to enjoy this moment and I am already preparing myself for a boy, I don't even look at girls names or choose clothes so then I don't get disappointed. But is it very hard when someone else has a baby girl. I remember when I had Aidan, my sister got pregnant and found out she was having a girl, it was so bittersweet. But I wouldn't change my little man for anything, so I'm trying to remember what it felt like and reminding myself I will love this baby for he/she is, regardless of gender. Hope you feel better soon.
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Leebug View Post
    Missing my girls so I wanted to say Hi.Got a positive ovulation test 2day but we cant try this month because dh is really sick and on a bunch of medicine.these last 3 weeks have been the saddest most disappointing weeks of my life & I just want to be happy.Trying to be thankful for what I have & enjoy my little girls! Will attempt the middle of January.October is my favorite month so being due then would be nice!
    Sorry you're feeling a bit down My second boy was born in October and he's always been such an angel, my calmest, easiest baby. Good luck with your attempt and hope DH feels better soon.
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello ladies,
    Can I just ask, is it right that girly nubs can still rise in the 12th week? Freaking out!!!
    mum of 4 lovely boys

praying for a to complete our family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cotton tales I have read that 12 week nub shots are 75% accurate and 13 week nubs are almost 100%. Your nub shot was pretty girly wasn't it? I doubt it will rise.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It was pretty girly, fingers crossed I get a better look Xmas eve! Thankyou just started to panic a little! : )
    mum of 4 lovely boys

praying for a to complete our family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello,
    Congrats to all the new group members
    I've gained like four pounds in the past week (and four total for the 8 weeks) but I think most of that is bloat and a lot of good food on vacation this weekend. I don't think I'm showing at all really yet but my pants are getting tight so I guess I'll have to shop for new ones soon.
    My first doctor visit is tomorrow and I am so nervous and hopeful to hear the heartbeat. Someone I know had a missed miscarriage and until I hear the heartbeat I'm sort of holding my breath. Maybe I will buy one of those fetal dopplers for home. Does anyone have one that works well that they'd recommend?
    I'm sorry to hear so many people are feeling sick. I'm a little queasy sometimes and have headaches and am tired, but none of it is too tough. Maybe it's easier for a first pregnancy.
    I hope everyone who has holiday shopping to do will take it easy if you need to!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dream-love ur girl name! That is my sisters name! Our last name starts D so her initials r END because she was my parents last baby.thought that was cute.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontales View Post
    It was pretty girly, fingers crossed I get a better look Xmas eve! Thankyou just started to panic a little! : )
    Fingers crossed!!
    Twins born at 36 weeks 4 days!

Page 55 of 105 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast