Page 62 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This morning's ultrasound went well, albeit fast. Note to self: scans at 11am are very uneventful. Baby's naptime again! My due date has been skipped ahead a couple of days to 24th June, so 14 weeks tomorrow (which is also step brother-in-law's birthday). Measuring at 8.4cm CTR.

Couldn't see anything of gender during the Ultrasound. Scanned in one of the photos in which I think I might see something gender related but not too sure:

2013-12-23 13 Week Scan picture2_corrected_anon.jpg

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That looks girly to me!
    Twins born at 36 weeks 4 days!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How many weeks are u dreams? Sorry u didn't hear girl!! Can it possibly be to early to tell if u didn't see it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    March 17, 2011 Mommy to my handsome son
    May 22, 2014 Mommy to my beautiful daughter

Dreams can come true!!
    Swayed for a girl using Clomid and it worked!

I wanted to thank Atomic & GD for being so supportive & guiding me via emails daily through my sway! I could of not of done it without you Atomic!! I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole wide world!! Thank you so much!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bunny- glad everything went well!! I'm no good at gender guessing, but I'm happy to hear you and baby are happy and healthy!!

Thanks for all the advice ladies! I talked to my doctor this morning and he wasn't concerned one bit. I had been seeing a midwife but after Friday I decided I better see my OB.. My appointment isn't until January 14th and it's with a nurse, not even a doctor! So I was pretty upset about that.. I'll be 15 weeks by then! Is it normal for a doctor to be so laid back about it? I mean I know he knows more than I do, but there is so much blood and I'm in pain. The only thing keeping me sane is the fact that my sister is going to give me an ultrasound next week so she will look at the hemorrhage. Anyway, I did some cleaning and started wrapping some last minute gifts and I got a horrible pain in my pelvic area. Thankfully DH is super supportive and made me go lay down and said he will finish everything else that needs done today!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry Dreaming you didnt hear girl, is there any chance its too early to be 100%?

Menic611 hope everything is ok, its so hard to completely rest when there are little ones around!

Bunnywabbit how cute is your baby!!

AFM one of my fellow radiographers did a quick, sneaky scan for me today, as the midwives wouldnt offer me one, and I got to see a heartbeat at last Its so amazing to see how even at 9 weeks our babies are developed. Reassuring for me too, as havent put on any weight and apart from ms, don't feel pregnant at all.
    Only 2 weeks to wait for the Panorama test..
    Last edited by Little Lunasa; December 27th, 2013 at 03:43 PM.

2014 (at age 43, so don't give up hope you older moms!)

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi we are due July 28th & would love to join! We had our first ultrasound today. Baby is measuring 1.75 inches with a heart❤️rate of 160!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry dreams you didn't hear pink. Maybe there is a chance your a bit early?
    Bunny that's a cute picture and I thought girl too. But that's just my thought I'm not good at reading early u/s...glad it went well!
    3 Beautiful Boys 742 and a little lady

My baby girl is here and we are so in love with her! Thank you gender dreaming for making my family complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by menlc611 View Post
    Bunny- glad everything went well!! I'm no good at gender guessing, but I'm happy to hear you and baby are happy and healthy!!

Thanks for all the advice ladies! I talked to my doctor this morning and he wasn't concerned one bit. I had been seeing a midwife but after Friday I decided I better see my OB.. My appointment isn't until January 14th and it's with a nurse, not even a doctor! So I was pretty upset about that.. I'll be 15 weeks by then! Is it normal for a doctor to be so laid back about it? I mean I know he knows more than I do, but there is so much blood and I'm in pain. The only thing keeping me sane is the fact that my sister is going to give me an ultrasound next week so she will look at the hemorrhage. Anyway, I did some cleaning and started wrapping some last minute gifts and I got a horrible pain in my pelvic area. Thankfully DH is super supportive and made me go lay down and said he will finish everything else that needs done today!
    Oh dear....I really hope the bleeding stops, and the pain. I think the Doc is not too concerned because it's really unusual to miscarry at 15 weeks, I'm sure it's just a hiccup. Glad DH is helping, put that man to work!!!
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bunny, what a cute shot, it looks girlie to me!
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Scan today was great! Both babies look good! Now to tell the family on Christmas 2013-12-23 18.57.37.jpg
    Twins born at 36 weeks 4 days!

Page 62 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast