Page 65 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mum3blue I'm sorry you didn't hear pink! Glad you are taking it well!! My sister is scanning me next week (I'll be 13 weeks) and will tell me if she has a guess.. I just have a gut feeling it's a boy. I know I will love him to pieces but it will be hard at first!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    so I finaly had appminted with the intake nurrcy on monday. She seem to thank my edd is july 20th. Could someone pleace change my dates on first page thank you.

Sent from my SGH-S730M using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello! Can I join?

Username: from2to3

Due date: ?? August

Swayed: girl

Expecting:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS1 2009

DS2 2011

DS3 is here and precious as can be

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Icesfire, I've changed your date for you - so close to the end of your first trimester! Glad they saw you eventually. I hope it went well.

Congrats, from2to3! I've added you for now as 1 August. Give me a shout if you need me to change your date. x

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I need so help ladies! My sister is going to scan me next week to hopefully get the gender. I'll only be 13 weeks and she said she doesn't feel comfortable saying 100% either way so early but she will tell me her guess. The past few days I've been panicking!!! I have prayed for the baby for over a year now.. I've prayed for patience and understanding (if we don't get our girl).. So much has built up to this moment! It doesn't help that my mom and my mother in law both make it very clear they want me to have a girl!! (My mother in law had 3 boys and has 5 grandsons!) I just feel like if it's another boy they won't be excited about it and it will make my GD even worse... My stomach is in knots

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum3blue View Post
    Merry Christmas to all ... On Xmas eve we received our harmony results that confirmed baby very low (lowest) risk and a boy! I am surprisingly coping better than expected but we haven't told anyone yet we are pregnant and my husband is not dealing with it well at all. I am feeling a bit sad as I was so set on adding a girl to our family, and every gender prediction I did said girl ... And it's still a boy. He was obviously meant to be.
    Sorry you didn't hear pink but glad to know you are coping well. DH will come around, don't worry.
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by from2to3 View Post
    Hello! Can I join?

Username: from2to3

Due date: ?? August

Swayed: girl

Expecting:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Welcome!!!!
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by menlc611 View Post
    I need so help ladies! My sister is going to scan me next week to hopefully get the gender. I'll only be 13 weeks and she said she doesn't feel comfortable saying 100% either way so early but she will tell me her guess. The past few days I've been panicking!!! I have prayed for the baby for over a year now.. I've prayed for patience and understanding (if we don't get our girl).. So much has built up to this moment! It doesn't help that my mom and my mother in law both make it very clear they want me to have a girl!! (My mother in law had 3 boys and has 5 grandsons!) I just feel like if it's another boy they won't be excited about it and it will make my GD even worse... My stomach is in knots
    It's so nerve wrecking, specially when family puts pressure, but hey, what will be, will be. Wish you luck!
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies!!

My due date will probably be somewhere between August 23 -25, depending on if they use my LMP or length of cycle. Usually they use a mix between the two and factor in the ultrasound. Don't get my first appointment until the end of January though Can't wait to hear a heartbeat!

You can view my terrible sway here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

I can't believe so many of you have found out what you are having already - and so early! Congrats!! My heart goes out to those who are struggling with disappointment

menlc611- wishing you the best! How unfair of your family! They should not put that pressure on you and you should feel like you can be happy no matter what - not like you guys let people down! Good luck!!

When did most of your symptoms begin? I'm almost 6 weeks. I feel like I had more symptoms 2DPO (you can see in December 2WW) than I do now! Other than really bad insomnia and the hair growing fast on my legs I don't have a lot of symptoms anymore. I know with my boys I was absolutely exhausted and SO hungry all the time, I had to eat heavy, filling food all the time. (No morning sickness). But I don't really remember when it all started, other than for sure by 7 weeks.
    Last edited by from2to3; December 27th, 2013 at 10:50 AM.
    DS1 2009

DS2 2011

DS3 is here and precious as can be

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    From2to3 - I feel like I got super lucky this time around (my 4th!) and had very minimal symptoms! I would get sick to my stomach if I didn't eat regularly, and I was exhausted.. But other than that, everything has been fine! I was soooo sick with my other 3, I was concerned something was wrong! lol but me and baby are fine! (I have a Subchorionic hemorrhage but that has nothing to do with symptoms!) I'm hoping since this one is so easy that means it's a girl... However I know in reality every pregnancy is different and probably doesn't mean anything!

Page 65 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast