Page 7 of 105 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Menic I am so sorry you are going through this! How far along are you exactly? I think it's a good sign that both the gestational and the yolk sac can be seen on the US, don't give up hope yet. Are you sure of your dates? Give yourself a few more days, in early pregnancy every single day can make a difference. I am going to pray for a good outcome.

Bunny awww, thank you so much . I never ever expected to see two babies, all I could think of was what if we don't see the heartbeat of this one baby that was seen on the last scan. What an an amazing feeling and I am so glad DH was there with me . Somehow I am thinking it's B/G twins . I already set up an appointment for a pregnancy fotoshooting. We have an awesome photographer close by and she also is very cheap but ALWAYS booked out. We've been there once and she said if one day I would like a pregnancy shoot I should call for an appointment as soon as I get my BFP.
    Do you already know when you have your first ultrasound? I am going in again next Friday. This time my regular OB will do the scan and I need to call insurance to find out if they cover all the extra scans like NT for a twin pregnancy.

Dreamingof2girls don't stress yourself, I don't believe in all those gender tests. Try enjoying this pregnancy. Will this be your last one? Time will fly and you will find out soon enough .

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you ladies! Based on my lmp I'm 5 weeks 3 days today. Still 3 more hours until they call me!! Feels like forever! My gut tells me everything will be fine, but it could be wishful thinking. I'll let you all know asap! Thank you for your support!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by menlc611 View Post
    Thank you ladies! Based on my lmp I'm 5 weeks 3 days today. Still 3 more hours until they call me!! Feels like forever! My gut tells me everything will be fine, but it could be wishful thinking. I'll let you all know asap! Thank you for your support!
    Best of luck today honey!! I know how u feel I was there in February
    DS 17
    DS 10
    DS 4
    DS 2
    DS 5m
    pregnant now & was in no way ttc

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a question- at how many weeks can you determine the sex on the nub? Is it 12?
    DS 17
    DS 10
    DS 4
    DS 2
    DS 5m
    pregnant now & was in no way ttc

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I am very nervous! A huge part as we all do I want to find out and then this other part is maybe I am better off not knowing. Also this intelligender test keeps saying boy so that sucks. I think it measures your ph balance so I am definitely not eating the way i should for a girl anyway right now. I guess the part that bugs me out the most is my symptoms even though i have read on a ton of sites u can not go by the old wives tale predictions but everyone still does. I have swollen breasts and I have broke out a little on my chin which is odd for me, and a little on my forehead but nothing too bad that anyone can notice so it probably doesn't count. I feel good, besides i been sick for three weeks and I can't seem to get rid of my sore throat in the mornings it tends to go away during the day. I guess I am worried i have no major symptoms, but i tried to look back on my symptoms with my son on my emails and I never mentioned to anyone about sore boobs so I am thinking maybe I did not have any. I am praying and i hcg is still very high and that is it. We will see, whatever is meant to be will be!!
    March 17, 2011 Mommy to my handsome son
    May 22, 2014 Mommy to my beautiful daughter

Dreams can come true!!
    Swayed for a girl using Clomid and it worked!

I wanted to thank Atomic & GD for being so supportive & guiding me via emails daily through my sway! I could of not of done it without you Atomic!! I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole wide world!! Thank you so much!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pumpkin!! Twins- I am so happy for you!! Not only are you blessed with one but now you are blessed with two! You really deserve this happiness and I hope you are enjoying this special time. I read a while ago boy and girl are the most popular with clomid babies!! lets pray!!

I also read for the testing of the mothers blood that it isn't even legal from FDA and that it is bogus. U did the boygirl test right? I took about 3 intelligender tests and they all say boy, and it is pretty depressing. I have to say I just ordered two more in the hopes that one of them will say girl. Do u think intelligender is a ph balance thing?

Dreams can come true!!

I wanted to thank Atomic & GD for being so supportive & guiding me via emails daily through my sway! I could of not of done it without you Atomic!! I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole wide world!! Thank you so much!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    menlc: thinking of you. Hope you get encouraging results...Pumpkin is right, that's very good to see both the gestational and yolk sac -- fingers crossed tightly for you that your numbers come back strong!

Pumpkin: AMAZING!!! Congratulations! Hope everything goes smoothly and healthily for you - what a blessing! That must have been an incredible experience at the appointment with your DH!! So happy for you!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin2011 View Post
    Bunny awww, thank you so much . I never ever expected to see two babies, all I could think of was what if we don't see the heartbeat of this one baby that was seen on the last scan. What an an amazing feeling and I am so glad DH was there with me . Somehow I am thinking it's B/G twins . I already set up an appointment for a pregnancy fotoshooting. We have an awesome photographer close by and she also is very cheap but ALWAYS booked out. We've been there once and she said if one day I would like a pregnancy shoot I should call for an appointment as soon as I get my BFP.
    Do you already know when you have your first ultrasound? I am going in again next Friday. This time my regular OB will do the scan and I need to call insurance to find out if they cover all the extra scans like NT for a twin pregnancy.
    My first scan is tomorrow afternoon - just an early scan to check all is well in there. Also got a letter from the hospital for my 12 week scan for 16th December. I'll be 12+4 by then, wondering if I can maybe get an appointment for the week after, maybe get a better picture for the gestation... One step at a time, let's see how tomorrow's scan goes first!

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by menlc611 View Post
    Hoping all was ok with the results. We're all here for you x

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Menic-!ope everything was ok!!

Dreams can come true!!

Page 7 of 105 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast