Page 10 of 79 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome GPKM! Good luck with travel & ultrasound Grease Monkey& JMM love your announcement & your super adorable boys!

Just came back form the dr. Finally got to hear babies heart beat, such an awesome sound. My 3yr old DS came & he loved it. Hoping to finally start feeling better as this week goes on. Ultrasound is scheduled for 3/10. Can't wait for than just to know for sure. I know the probability is high that this is a boy & I am pretty OK with that now. It has crossed my mind that we could try again but the fact that this has been such a difficult pregnancy so far with how horrible I have felt makes me not want to entertain that thought. The 5 kids I will have need my attention & time and at this point in life I can not take 2+ months to just feel like crap. I def need to remind myself to enjoy this pregnancy as it needs to be my last.

Anyway hope everyone is doing good!
    02 04 06 10 14

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome GPKM!

Good Luck GreaseMonkey!

Jmm0616 - super cute family

Gafan - I think that sounds about right. I've always heard when you are pregnant you need about 300 more calories. I never count calories, I'm terrible at it and following a diet in general. I just go by my hunger cues. If I am hungry I eat, if not I try not to. And just overall try to get a wide variety of food, though when I'm so tired it's harder for me to pick healthier meals. With my first two boys I was starving all the time so I probably ate about 4000 calories no joke, but this time I have days when I'm more hungry and days when it's somewhat normal. Hope it all balances out. Congrats on the exercise! I was trying to walk somewhat routinely for awhile to up my engergy but then I hit this tired, super lazy streak (also spotted just a bit, scared me) so I kind of fell off the wagon. Hope to start again.

I have my very first apt tomorrow, and then I should get my first ultrasound scheduled, probably within the next week or two. I'm ten weeks. I am so excited, I just want to hear a heartbeat and make sure that everything is ok!!
    DS1 2009

DS2 2011

DS3 is here and precious as can be

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LO is doing a lot of flip-flopping in there! Like he's have a merry old time dancing away... He seems to love snuggling in the bend of my lap, pretty much on top of my pubic bone. So very NOT comfortable - can't sit upright properly!

Felt the first kicks by hand last night! Such a fantastic feeling. Only two, but definitely there. DH came to have a feel but that was his performance done for the day - too late, daddy! Oh well, soon...

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Love jm m!!! You boys are sooo adorable!!!!!
    March 17, 2011 Mommy to my handsome son
    May 22, 2014 Mommy to my beautiful daughter

Dreams can come true!!
    Swayed for a girl using Clomid and it worked!

I wanted to thank Atomic & GD for being so supportive & guiding me via emails daily through my sway! I could of not of done it without you Atomic!! I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole wide world!! Thank you so much!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks guys - you all are so sweet and sure know how to make someone feel good!

Bunnywabbit - glad you started feeling kicks - isn't it the best feeling in the entire world? Definitely makes everything feel more real!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Greasemonkey, wishing you luck with your ultrasound! Keep us updated.

Bunny, it is fantastic to feel the first kicks. Looking forward to it. Aidan started at 15 weeks, just a flutter, I'm 14 now, so it shouldn't be far off.

I got my combined scan result, they didn't actually give me a number but said it's low risk, gotta be happy with that. Another 5 days and I should have the Harmony results. Can't wait!
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Had my first appointment today! Everything looks good! Only ten weeks so she couldn't hear heart beat yet so she did a super quick ultrasound to see and hear it, and it sounded fabulous Got to see it moving and waving its arms! My actual ultrasound is Thursday so I'm sure it will be too early to tell any nub or skull guesses. Which is fine because I can't tell the difference anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS1 2009

DS2 2011

DS3 is here and precious as can be

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    baby 4.jpg
    I hope this pic comes out its a 3D scan they did of lil bean at 12 weeks. Heart beat was 166 BPM and it waved the whole time and was very still and chilled. Not like my other 3 who were jumping jacks! lol
    5yrs 4yrs 2yrs : Grace born 6.8.14 Thank you gender dreaming for your guidance and support & the heavens above for sending me Grace. For when our eyes met for the first time my heart felt whole and aches no more ♥

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey everyone just wanted to share there 2 pics from my gender 3D ultrasound this past weekend. They kinda look like little aliens at this point but beautiful aliens We were 15 Weeks 1 Day
    Baby A (Boy)
    baby A 15.jpg

And Baby B (GIRL!)
    baby b 15.jpg

Just wanted to share! Thanks for all the support ladies this is such an amazing group!!!!
    Twins born at 36 weeks 4 days!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumto3boys View Post
    baby 4.jpg
    I hope this pic comes out its a 3D scan they did of lil bean at 12 weeks. Heart beat was 166 BPM and it waved the whole time and was very still and chilled. Not like my other 3 who were jumping jacks! lol
    Aww! Such a cute little bean.

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Page 10 of 79 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast