Page 15 of 79 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I made you guys your own sub forum if you want to use it...Due in June/July/August 2014

I can move this thread in there if you all like or leave it where it is!!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumto3boys View Post
    Now that I did the blood test I wish I hadn't cause I am now wondering did I contaminate the blood? did my previous 3 boys still have DNA in me which is known to stay in you for decades - its just a real mind f**k excuse my language!! it has just got me sooooooo down!...
    That's beyond frustrating What about a gender scan, just to double check, get a second opinion?
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnywabbit View Post
    Sorry I've been so quiet - got quite a lot of catching up to do! How have we all been?

DH felt his first kicks this morning! He's so over the moon, especially since we had some bad news this morning. Helped brighten the day that much more. How far along do kicks become a regular occurrence? I only feel the odd one or two (by hand) every few days.
    Don't worry bunny, soon he will be kicking so hard you will be wishing he would go quieter again! When it gets to the 3rd trimester they practice for the baby olympics in there
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    I made you guys your own sub forum if you want to use it...Due in June/July/August 2014

If you'd like to move us over, that would be great, thanks nuthinbutpink! x

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bunny aidansmum is right! By the 3rd trimester your whole stomach will contort at times. DH always said it looked so alien! LOL! & the kicks will be constant when you want to sleep or right on your bladder when you already have to pee...

I am soooooooooooooooo looking forward to all of that!!!!
    02 04 06 10 14

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I'm booked in for the 6th. To be honest it has got me so down and I went into this knowing it may not work. And my husband said can't we just try to roll the dice one more time and then if it doesn't happen we will do a sperm sort. Now I wish I had of just waited it out a few more years and do it that way - I never imagined going 5 kids!!
    Quote Originally Posted by aidansmum View Post
    That's beyond frustrating What about a gender scan, just to double check, get a second opinion?
    Last edited by Mumto3boys; February 2nd, 2014 at 02:28 AM. Reason: wrong text
    5yrs 4yrs 2yrs : Grace born 6.8.14 Thank you gender dreaming for your guidance and support & the heavens above for sending me Grace. For when our eyes met for the first time my heart felt whole and aches no more ♥

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi - can you message me privately as I would like to know about where you did your IVF/PGD and how you found it - did you get pregnant first time etc... I'm jumping the gun a bit but in a few years should this one be another boy I would only go into number 5 with more of a guarantee.
    Thanks in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post

5yrs 4yrs 2yrs : Grace born 6.8.14 Thank you gender dreaming for your guidance and support & the heavens above for sending me Grace. For when our eyes met for the first time my heart felt whole and aches no more ♥

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by prayforprincess View Post
    This is what I am so afraid of -- my symptoms this time are so incredibly different and EVERYONE keeps telling me that "this is the girl!"
    I just don't want to hear it because I feel like my luck it will still be boy #4.
    But with my boys it was little to no nausea, felt good, looked good, little food adversions, ate a lot/ hungry a lot, craved heavier foods like carbs, creamy soups and sauces and lots of meat (especially red meat) and melted cheese.
    This time I was/still am terribly nauseous from week 5. All day everyday. If I eat it doesn't help, sometimes makes me more sick feeling especially at night. Soooooo many food adversions, hardly want to eat anything. Only light food like yogurt or fruit -- carbs gross me out and are too heavy and I haven't been able to touch any meat since week 6. I have NO energy, am in such a bad mood and feel so incredibly ugly. Oh, and headaches - I've been getting the most awful headaches.

So hopefully polar opposite symptoms are a sign of girl for me but I just can't put much stock into it. I just wish everyone in my life would stop telling me its the girl cause it keeps making me think "could it be?" and I feel only setting me up for total disappointment.
    Also is anyone else?...afraid of the moment when they hear boy and tell people and everyone says "oh I'm so sorry". I just feel like everyone in my life knows how badly i want a girl and when they hear its a boy will feel so bad for me. Instead of being happy for me as most are when u have a baby, they won't. I just don't want the pity, I don't want to have to say "its another boy" and everyone think "that's a shame, i know how badly u wanted a girl". I suppose I am rambling but does anyone else understand what I mean?
    I really hope this is your girl, it did not work for me but that is what makes this all so difficult we are all different. I thought my cravings were a good sign chocolate any time of the day or night including breakfast with my boys versus fruit and oj plus no appetite, red meat aversion etc great sign - no such luck for me. Here's hoping you get your girl.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My bump at 19+5. Horrible pic - can't take decent photos of myself! Does my bump look small for gestation, or is it me?

20140202_153517.jpg

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bunnywabbit, your bump looks healthy and cute to me. Isn't it normal for first pregnancies to look smaller for many women, at first?
    I'm at 16 weeks and my bump is almost as big as yours (first child too). But I added an extra couple of tummy/hip pounds at Christmas and have always been a little round in the tummy.

Page 15 of 79 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast