Page 52 of 79 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by carameline View Post
    Hey grease,

I've been to soft play with the kids as its school hols. Felt so rough all day and happy to be lounging in my pjs now . I'm not working this weekend so gonna try get some maternity clothes, I have nothing and a quick growing bump!

What about you? How you feeling? Are you going to have a gender scan? I looked into it but its £150 so I'll just have to wait till 20weeks! Xxx
    £150?! Wow... Are you in the UK? Ultrasound Direct do a gender scan from 16 weeks for £79, or JustGender from 18 weeks for £39. x

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello again.
    I am feeling less surprised and more happy today. I also still want a girl but will try to put those feelings aside when I can. I haven't felt the baby kick yet and I think I'll feel more bonded to him when I do.
    thanks for the support!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Gafan, on your healthy babyboy!

My boys are my everything and i'm sure you'll feel the same way the moment he looks into your eyes. He'll walk right into your heart!
    Mother of '08 and '10

And a aug '14

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry you didn't hear girl gafan, but like the other ladies said, boys have such an amazing bond with their moms!! It will be truly special!! Glad he's a healthy bean!!

Now with due July 2014!!! THANK YOU Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its your first baby and no gender will help you bond better with that baby, as soon as they place the baby in your arms the whole world fades away and nothing else matters. It is a yearning we all have to have one of each gender but in reality it is just a difference of genitals, clothing color. The bond you have, and the way your boy will behave will completely depend on you as a parent. Don't read into "boys are like this" "girls are like that" my boys are amazing and at times going out I hear little girls throwing tantrums and my boys are just running laughing and having a great time and those are the times that make me smile and remind me that they're all just in fact 'children' regardless of gender.
    And regardless of how people say theres no clothing out there for boys as sweet as girls is a lot of rot I have over the years had amazing cute outfits - so start shopping!!!! xox
    Quote Originally Posted by gafan View Post
    Hello again.
    I am feeling less surprised and more happy today. I also still want a girl but will try to put those feelings aside when I can. I haven't felt the baby kick yet and I think I'll feel more bonded to him when I do.
    thanks for the support!
    5yrs 4yrs 2yrs : Grace born 6.8.14 Thank you gender dreaming for your guidance and support & the heavens above for sending me Grace. For when our eyes met for the first time my heart felt whole and aches no more ♥

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry you didn't hear girl Gafan. I do agree with what the other girls said though. I adore both my kids but I have learned that there really is something special about the mother-son bond. Plus, being your first child, the whole experience will be ingrained in your mind forever. Once you hold that little one in your arms and feel that bond, it is a one of a kind feeling. There is no moment more special than the first time you hold your new baby. It's amazing.
    Plus, there are definitely cute clothes for boys!!
    Mommy to Abigail Joyce 6/7/2010
    Evan Andrew 7/19/2012
    Riley Joseph 8/30/2014

Two angel babies in heaven 5/2013 & 8/2013

Hoping to add another princess in a couple years!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on your little boy gafan! I have 3 and one more on the way and I can tell you no one will love you like your little boy!
    Twins born at 36 weeks 4 days!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Beautiful words girls! I agree 100%! I think each one of my little boys have been a blessing in my life and they are so special and have different personalities, traits and tastes, so stereotypes most of the times don't apply, I had tons of fun being a bunch of little boys mum and wouldn't change who they are for anything in this world.
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy Monday ladies, how is everyone doing? Do we have any scans this week or any Dr's appointments at all? Who is in line next for a gender scan or an elective one? Mine is not until March 12th, at 17 weeks 1 day lol
    2/04

11/05
    11/09
    06/14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
    Happy Monday ladies, how is everyone doing? Do we have any scans this week or any Dr's appointments at all? Who is in line next for a gender scan or an elective one? Mine is not until March 12th, at 17 weeks 1 day lol
    I've got a 4D scan on the 15/3. A big gender reveal for both sets of grandparents as a surprise. Hoping little one won't fidget too much and we get decent pictures.

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Page 52 of 79 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast