Page 53 of 79 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That sounds great bunny!! Have you guys thought of how to announce it? I'm afraid my gender reveal won't happen since pretty much everyone swears up and down that it's a girl and they keep posting and commenting on my FB pics :/
    2/04

11/05
    11/09
    06/14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
    Happy Monday ladies, how is everyone doing? Do we have any scans this week or any Dr's appointments at all? Who is in line next for a gender scan or an elective one? Mine is not until March 12th, at 17 weeks 1 day lol
    Mine is Sunday March 9th. I'll be 16 weeks. 1 week and 6 days to go...not like I'm counting
    2005; 2007; 2009; arrived 6/28/14!!
    5 failed IVF/PGD's 2010-2012
    Ectopic pregnancy 2013 that caused IC

Emergency cerclage at 18 wks & Suffered through months of strict bed rest to keep this little man baking. My water broke at 31w4d and He finally arrive June 28 at 32 weeks!
    He is so strong and perfect! Truly my little angel.

-God, Grant me the Serenity to Accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to Change the things I can and the Wisdom to know the Difference-

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy Monday Grease!! I have a regular check up tomorrow, but I'm still excited. I always like to make sure that everything is okay! We don't get to have our ultrasound until the end of March or early April. I'm hoping they will schedule it shortly after our 18 wk apt but might make us wait until 20 wks. I can't wait, it is taking forever!
    I was starting to get more energy and feel better but the past week or two my stomach has been off, maybe since I had to switch vitamins, and now areola are a little sensitive...? Kind of weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS1 2009

DS2 2011

DS3 is here and precious as can be

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a scan tomorrow to check in on the little beanies in my belly and honest to god I am so nervous. You worry constantly about are they growing enough and is everything okay! And I have that times 2! I just want them to be at least 10 ounces each when I go in tomorrow. I will be 19 weeks 4 days and it is the big anatomy scan that they told me it would take about an hour and 45 minutes to 2 hours since they have to do it for both babies Please pray they are growing strong
    Twins born at 36 weeks 4 days!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by prayforprincess View Post
    Mine is Sunday March 9th. I'll be 16 weeks. 1 week and 6 days to go...not like I'm counting
    Lol and I am sure the days are just going by so slow! :-)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by from2to3 View Post
    Happy Monday Grease!! I have a regular check up tomorrow, but I'm still excited. I always like to make sure that everything is okay! We don't get to have our ultrasound until the end of March or early April. I'm hoping they will schedule it shortly after our 18 wk apt but might make us wait until 20 wks. I can't wait, it is taking forever!
    I was starting to get more energy and feel better but the past week or two my stomach has been off, maybe since I had to switch vitamins, and now areola are a little sensitive...? Kind of weird.

have you thought about maybe doing a private gender scan?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by prayforprincess View Post
    Lol, nah I am not counting either, about 17 days to be exact
    2/04

11/05
    11/09
    06/14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by from2to3 View Post

Aww, it's always fun to see the baby I am glad you are getting your energy back, I would have more energy if I had the energy to get up and do stuff lol All I do is stay in bed all day since I have nothing else to do and that contributes to my laziness/lack of energy!! I hope thy don't make you wait for too long
    2/04

11/05
    11/09
    06/14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by momof3boyz11 View Post
    I have a scan tomorrow to check in on the little beanies in my belly and honest to god I am so nervous. You worry constantly about are they growing enough and is everything okay! And I have that times 2! I just want them to be at least 10 ounces each when I go in tomorrow. I will be 19 weeks 4 days and it is the big anatomy scan that they told me it would take about an hour and 45 minutes to 2 hours since they have to do it for both babies Please pray they are growing strong
    That's me Since I have gotten pregnant all I do is worry about the baby being healthy and alive. I haven't felt her/him move since my placenta is in the front so it make me nervous all the time :/
    I am sure everything is fine but yeah that's a long time to be in an appointment but hopefully they will let you get up and walk or something to make it more bearable!
    2/04

11/05
    11/09
    06/14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
    That sounds great bunny!! Have you guys thought of how to announce it? I'm afraid my gender reveal won't happen since pretty much everyone swears up and down that it's a girl and they keep posting and commenting on my FB pics :/
    As far as family and friends know we 'haven't been for a gender scan yet', which technically isn't a lie (we found out during the NT scan!). So far so good. Need to catch the sonographer beforehand and let her know that none of the grandparents know the gender yet and she will be doing their reveal. MiL will be over from South Africa staying with us for a month or so. There will be a week before the scan where DH and I need to watch what we say. I hope we can keep it up!

Re. the Facebook thing, how annoying! This is specifically why I said to DH we tell nobody. In the beginning I said we weren't going to find out as less bother that way. I've put pics up on Facebook but thankfully DH has been able to 'clean up' the pictures so not so obvious and haven't posted any obvious ones. Did get a friend post on my last one 'BOY '. I just said 'Really? Do you think so? Doing a gender reveal in a few weeks so will find out.' I asked her what made her say boy and she said 'I've got three boys, this looks just like my youngest'. ARGH! Oh well, there's a 50/50 chance she'd be correct, right?
    Last edited by bunnywabbit; February 24th, 2014 at 12:02 PM.

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Page 53 of 79 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast