Page 54 of 79 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's great that the reveal will be done there

Yeah, I have no idea how to doctor the pictures, I just posted them on my page because I was in London and all my friends started guessing lol Which I expected them to do so since these girls are from IG when we were pregnant with out last kids together so they are what you would say semi experts on the matters lol But I do tell people that we think it's a girl but we don't know with a 100% certainty and that we will let them know when we know for sure. So for my family who don't pay attention to my FB posts it will be a surprise I have about 2 weeks to figure out how I am going to write my status for the reveal lol
    2/04

11/05
    11/09
    06/14

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey grease! And everyone else

Happy Monday! Wow lots of us with upcoming scans... I also have a scan on weds when I will be 13+6 to check on the babes. I am a lot more anxious knowing there's two in there and constantly worrying something's gone wrong. I'm also hoping for some good nub shots as the ones I got at 12+4 are playing with my head! Very scared of double gender disappointment...

Xxx
    ds1 2008 and ds2 2010
    ds3 2012

with and due in August!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls, sorry I've been MIA, great to hear everyone is doing ok.

Gafan, congrats on your healthy baby boy, little boys adore their mammies, you have a treat in store for sure

Looking forward to the upcoming scans from you ladies!

2014 (at age 43, so don't give up hope you older moms!)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by momof3boyz11 View Post
    have you thought about maybe doing a private gender scan?
    I'd love to but honestly haven't even heard of them before I came to this website. We live in a pretty rural area and I'm not sure if our hospital would do it without medical necessity, so I'd have to find someone in the 'big city' to do it. Also, we have different insurance this time and will be paying for WAY more out of pocket for all this so trying to keep in under control as much as possible. Though I have to admit, I'm a little jealous you are all finding out so early

I'm hoping the "good things come to those that wait" will hold true for us!
    DS1 2009

DS2 2011

DS3 is here and precious as can be

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
    Aww, it's always fun to see the baby I am glad you are getting your energy back, I would have more energy if I had the energy to get up and do stuff lol All I do is stay in bed all day since I have nothing else to do and that contributes to my laziness/lack of energy!! I hope thy don't make you wait for too long
    Unfortunately we won't see the baby It's just a quick check up to hear heartbeat on Doppler and check urine and whatever else. Still excited though!
    That's good that you are able to rest though! Are your other children in school? Take advantage and kick up your feet Though I agree, too much of a good thing can made it harder to get moving!
    DS1 2009

DS2 2011

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
    Happy Monday ladies, how is everyone doing? Do we have any scans this week or any Dr's appointments at all? Who is in line next for a gender scan or an elective one? Mine is not until March 12th, at 17 weeks 1 day lol
    I have a Doctor's appointment this Thursday and my 20 week scan on 11/3. I bought a fetal doppler so I can hear baby's heartbeat to my heart's content, I'm loving it! At least I don't have to wait for the Doctor to hear my baby's heart
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wishing you all good luck with your appointments and ultrasounds, that all is well with you's and bubs!

Bunny, how exciting, an announcement, I should have done that, I just got so excited I told everyone, so it better be right!
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by from2to3 View Post
    Unfortunately we won't see the baby It's just a quick check up to hear heartbeat on Doppler and check urine and whatever else. Still excited though!
    That's good that you are able to rest though! Are your other children in school? Take advantage and kick up your feet Though I agree, too much of a good thing can made it harder to get moving!
    Aww, that's too bad but if you can't see the baby then hearing the baby is just as fun I have 2 boys, DS#1 is at school full time and DS#2 is home because he is not school age yet and if he were to go to school we would have to pay so we keep him home. We have a housekeeper so she is entertaining him when she is done with the housework so it works out great. I am having insomnia so it's hard to go to sleep at night so I am usually up until 2-3 in the morning and I get up at 7 to make breakfast and fix DS's lunch then go back to sleep until 11/noon.
    It's kind of hard to get a job or do anything when we are moving to a different country every 3 years
    2/04

11/05
    11/09
    06/14

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Moving all the time would be hard! I hope we are good and settled! Though it would be good to see more of the world and experience that, I'm just boring
    The insomnia thing is not fun! I've had some (just last night actually) and it's definitely harder to handle while pregnant. Rest while you can, esp with that spotting you've had!
    I used to work full time but started staying home a year or so ago for the kids and do bookkeeping from home when I can. Both boys are home though and there's not much rest or sitting with these rambunctious two!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS1 2009

DS2 2011

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by carameline View Post
    Hey grease! And everyone else

Happy Monday! Wow lots of us with upcoming scans... I also have a scan on weds when I will be 13+6 to check on the babes. I am a lot more anxious knowing there's two in there and constantly worrying something's gone wrong. I'm also hoping for some good nub shots as the ones I got at 12+4 are playing with my head! Very scared of double gender disappointment...

Xxx
    Exactly! Twice the fun twice the stress
    Twins born at 36 weeks 4 days!

Page 54 of 79 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast