Page 65 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay let me try to me it still looks like something between the legs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    mom to three little boys and a beautiful baby girl.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by prayforprincess View Post
    My gut from the beginning has said girl. But of course I try to ignore it and tell myself there is just no way and the only reason you feel girl is because you want it so badly.
    I have been honest with myself and admitted that with all 3 of my boys I never felt they were girls. I "wanted" them to be so badly, but just never felt it. With this one I really feel it-- i hope its not just a feeling though....
    4 days!!
    That's exactly how I felt! With the boys I just knew it was a boy, but this time I actually thought this is my girl. I remember txting my dh and saying I really want to buy this outfit because this is the first time I know its a girl. I was still waiting for the blood test results to come back. So I think there is something to your intuition!!
    3 Beautiful Boys 742 and a little lady

My baby girl is here and we are so in love with her! Thank you gender dreaming for making my family complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I too knew #2 was a boy, and I did with this one too up until the time I thought I lost him/her. Then I said it's a girl because I kept thinking with my bad luck the one and only time I would have a loss would be my dd Then I went to London and when I posted all my pictures people were so sure it was a girl they started making bets and telling me to go out and buy pink lol
    I am too scared to believe I can have a girl
    2/04

11/05
    11/09
    06/14

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
    1 week until my scan and I KNOW they will say boy...Why? Because everyone says girl and I have stupidly allowed myself to dream this is a girl and go window shopping online and adding girly stuff on my pinterest board and baby registry and now nature will laugh in my face and tell me I am having another boy
    Needless to say I am back to obsessing again and DH is not here this week to keep me sane :/
    I could have written this myself after allowing myself to hope for a few days I'm now preparing myself to hear double blue on Sunday. I bought a pack of pink babygrows last week that were so beautiful and in the sale.. now I'm wondering if I'll be giving them to someone else as a gift! I did have a very very very fleeting moment this evening tho, where I *kind of* didn't care, as my ds2(whos 3) came and kissed me on the cheek after i had been sick and said 'I make you all better mummy'. I LOVE little boys

I think I'm more terrified of gender disappointment than anything else. It's a bitch
    ds1 2008 and ds2 2010
    ds3 2012

with and due in August!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by menlc611 View Post
    Cute bumps bunny and Aidansmum!!!

I had my scan done at 22 weeks yesterday.. Still a baby GIRL!! I was so nervous I would hear boy. I don't think it will be real until I see the parts for myself when she's born! Haha

Attachment 17336

Good luck to everyone getting scans done!! Seems like there are a lot in the next few days!!! Fingers crossed for you all!!!!
    What a gorgeous little profile, congrats! Always a relief they didn't grow a willy lol
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes!!!! That!!! That's what I'm afraid of most, GD!!! It is horrible, horrible I wish I never suffered or knew about it at all.
    2/04

11/05
    11/09
    06/14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Carameline, Grease and PFP, deep breath, have faith, you have 50/50 chance when you fall pregnant, when nub is girlie, chances increase, so I think all of you have a good chance of hearing girl. I know it's going to be impossible, but try not to stress too much. Thinking of you this weekend and can't wait to hear the results! x
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tandjmom View Post
    grease monkey and pray for princess- i really hope you two hear pink!! i still imagine how it would have felt to be able to text and call people and tell them i am having a girl.. i think the worst part about me having another boy , is the reaction of other people. like they are disappointed, and then they try and make you feel better about having another boy (assuming that you are sad) even though secretly i was, i still love my baby and i am excited.
    anyways sorry about my rant! praying you guys here pink at your scan..

on another note.. so i went to my 20 week scan yesterday and asked the doctor if my he was still a he, he said that he couldn't see a stick (the penis) and that all he could see was a mound. now my mind is playing tricks on me and i keep thinking maybe my last ultrasound was a mistake cause it was to early.. maybe it is a swollen labia, etc. should i just stop thinking like this and just know its a boy!! am i just wishful thinking?? anyways just needed to vent and get this out...
    Oh no, how frustrating not knowing for sure! What was the U/S for? I would book a proper gender scan and get them to dissect those potty shots until they came up with a satisfying result. It would drive me crazy!

As for the potty shot you posted, I can't see a stick either but it does look like a little scrotum maybe hiding the stick because of the angle? But then again, I'm no expert and if the tech couldn't tell you for sure, what do I know?

Keeping my fingers crossed it was wrong though and this is your little girl. x
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by aidansmum View Post
    Carameline, Grease and PFP, deep breath, have faith, you have 50/50 chance when you fall pregnant, when nub is girlie, chances increase, so I think all of you have a good chance of hearing girl. I know it's going to be impossible, but try not to stress too much. Thinking of you this weekend and can't wait to hear the results! x
    That's why I am beating myself up and DH too lol GD was the only reason why I didn't want a 3rd baby. I couldn't stand the thought of treating my child like I did DS#2 I did my duty because I had to not because I wanted too!! It wasn't until 6 months had gone by that I started developing feelings and fell madly in love with him. I didn't want to put another human being what I put my baby through Then I get pregnant without knowing it!! I hope it's a girl, I am praying for a healthy baby girl!! It would be devastating to hear boy
    2/04

11/05
    11/09
    06/14

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by aidansmum View Post
    Oh no, how frustrating not knowing for sure! What was the U/S for? I would book a proper gender scan and get them to dissect those potty shots until they came up with a satisfying result. It would drive me crazy!

As for the potty shot you posted, I can't see a stick either but it does look like a little scrotum maybe hiding the stick because of the angle? But then again, I'm no expert and if the tech couldn't tell you for sure, what do I know?

Keeping my fingers crossed it was wrong though and this is your little girl. x
    Yeah I think it is a scrotum also hiding the stick... But it's just so frustrating to not hear the right language bc it makes me think there is a chance when I know in my heart and gut there is no chance. I have already accepted and I am excited for this new little guy, and this recent ultrasound messed me up
    Again! The only thing that is sort of making having another boy okay is that my husband agreed to go HT next time... Anyways thanks for replying and congrats on your sweet baby girl. You are so truly blessed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    mom to three little boys and a beautiful baby girl.

Page 65 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast