Page 66 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by snipsnsnails View Post
    That's exactly how I felt! With the boys I just knew it was a boy, but this time I actually thought this is my girl. I remember txting my dh and saying I really want to buy this outfit because this is the first time I know its a girl. I was still waiting for the blood test results to come back. So I think there is something to your intuition!!
    It is seriously so hard to distinguish intense desire with feeling and intuition.. I really struggled with that as well.. It's like my mind kept going back and forth from "this is it, it's my girl, I feel it" and then on weird days, I would say " there is no way I could ever have such luck, it is prob a boy" why does this happen !! Anyways just to back up what you guys are saying in the back back back of mind and gut I knew it was another boy, but my strong desire for a girl tried to convince me otherwise.. My gut was correct as hard as it was to admit.. All we can do is accept and keep praying that one day we will be given our miracle. And you got it! What a blessing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    mom to three little boys and a beautiful baby girl.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tandjmom View Post
    Yeah I think it is a scrotum also hiding the stick... But it's just so frustrating to not hear the right language bc it makes me think there is a chance when I know in my heart and gut there is no chance. I have already accepted and I am excited for this new little guy, and this recent ultrasound messed me up
    Again! The only thing that is sort of making having another boy okay is that my husband agreed to go HT next time... Anyways thanks for replying and congrats on your sweet baby girl. You are so truly blessed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's a good thing you guys decided to go HT next time. I would have if I'd had the money, but we decided it would be too costly. But it is a huge relief to have that certainty that next time you are guaranteed a little girl. I'm glad I heard pink or I would be kicking myself for not going HT as this is definitely my last one, no other chances.
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
    That's why I am beating myself up and DH too lol GD was the only reason why I didn't want a 3rd baby. I couldn't stand the thought of treating my child like I did DS#2 I did my duty because I had to not because I wanted too!! It wasn't until 6 months had gone by that I started developing feelings and fell madly in love with him. I didn't want to put another human being what I put my baby through Then I get pregnant without knowing it!! I hope it's a girl, I am praying for a healthy baby girl!! It would be devastating to hear boy
    Sorry to hear your GD was too bad with DS2 I really hope you hear pink this time. x
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by aidansmum View Post
    Sorry to hear your GD was too bad with DS2 I really hope you hear pink this time. x
    It was, it was horrible. I was living with my in laws, my husband was in Pakistan for a year so he wasn't there. My in laws and I barely knew each other and they opened their home to us and I will forever be grateful to them!!!! My MIL is very religious, and so is my FIL. MIL stood by me, cried with me, laughed with me and supported me without judging me..Not ONCE has she said to me I am a horrible person and I shouldn't be thinking like this etc how other people would have definitely done (including my own mother). She understood, she finally understood my GD and if she could understand it and support me through it then I guarantee you that others will understand!! I am seeing more and more people coming out with GD!! There was even a story on yahoo about this.
    Point being, we all have GD in some shape or form, some have it bad, some have it a bit and some have a desire. We just have to pick ourselves up and hold our head high and say we are human we will get through this!!
    2/04

11/05
    11/09
    06/14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh, didn't realize how long it was, I am so sorry
    2/04

11/05
    11/09
    06/14

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My scan is booked for next week! Wed March 12th!... Eeekk... My head is in a spin, has it grown a penis in 4 weeks? I so hope not. Intuition? I'm scared to even trust it because I've always felt I'd have a girl but each time it has made me doubt every feeling. So instead I asked my husband before the other earlier scan and he sad its a girl. The ultrasound said girl. My mind still says yeah right! lol... even if they say girl again I'll still be doubtful unless a 3D scan shows her below then I'll believe it haha
    5yrs 4yrs 2yrs : Grace born 6.8.14 Thank you gender dreaming for your guidance and support & the heavens above for sending me Grace. For when our eyes met for the first time my heart felt whole and aches no more ♥

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sure she'll still be a girl mumto3boys! Post pics of your little pink bundle when you get them? My U/S is the day before yours, also scared my LO will grow a penis lol We must be all crazy!
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Prayforprincess my appointment is at 3pm uk time on Saturday. Only 2 more nights to wait. All my pregnancies have been similar so I have no gut feeling if it's a boy or girl. I don't know if I'm just trying to protect myself with thinking its a boy so that I'm not completely heart broken. I've been sick/constant nausea for all 4 pregnancies.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls, I'm fairly new to this sight and have just finished ready all previous posts. I'm praying for all who are going in for their scans, I hope you get your girls. I so badly want a girl. I teared up on the u/s table when I was told my third was a boy. The u/s lady walked away and gave me a moment. I felt I needed to go home and have a good cry and grieve for the girl I want so badly. When I got home I didn't cry. It never came. I just think how lucky I am to have children and I will have one more go. My little boy is an angel. I have this special, hard to explain bond with him. He's such a perfect baby, doesn't cry, he's happy and smiles constantly. I think someone was looking out for me because my second was extremely difficult! I'm going ht, I'm not taking the chance of going through life without a daughter. I'm feeling scared of making the wrong choice of clinic, what if it doesn't stick, what if I get twins... Feeling so confused right now. I love the support you girls give each other. No judgement just support, it's fantastic
    Pinkdreamz

09 11 13. For 14

HRC
    Cycle 1 Aug 2014
    15 August 24 eggs retrieved
    19 fertilised
    3 Normal XX!!
    Tfr'd 1 XX 21/8
    BFP!!

Feeling like I'm one step closer to my

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wondered is everyone now done having kids since most of us are on number 4? We are done but I must say it is still sad to think this chapter is going to be over for me. I know once she is here it's going to fly by....
    3 Beautiful Boys 742 and a little lady

My baby girl is here and we are so in love with her! Thank you gender dreaming for making my family complete!

Page 66 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast