Page 31 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bunny I had no Braxton hick with any of my first 3 kids. Had them with #4 & been having them already with this lo. They can start at any time or you might never have one.

Hope everyone is doing well! Been busy trying to get things set up for baby. I know its a little early but I'm trying to have everything done before my kids get out of school in May. Going for a 3d ultrasound on the 18th so my kids can see their baby brother. They are all excited to finally get a good look at him & so am I!
    02 04 06 10 14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnywabbit View Post
    To my knowledge I've not had any yet (I take it is not something you'd miss!) I have had one or two times where my tum feels hard but I've put it down to it being baby leaning heavily on the area. When does it usually start?
    This is the most I ever had them. I barely had them before. I remember with my first being in the hospital hooked up to the machine and they said oh, did you feel that? I said no and thought it was just the baby laying or pushing hard since my tummy got tense but didn't heard. That's when I learned they were Braxton. They weren't bad today. Been drinking tons if water today, that helps.
    It would feel really tight, but like I said this is #4 and the most I have had them.
    3 Beautiful Boys 742 and a little lady

My baby girl is here and we are so in love with her! Thank you gender dreaming for making my family complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumto3boys View Post
    She wanted the 'pigeon pair'.... like the majority of people but I guess she has to figure out that if she had all boys would her husband allow her to try again for a girl?... I know that if mine were all girls we would be trying for that boy.
    Unfortunately I dont think he would be that pushy for a girl, he's got that thing that some men have, they need a boy, period. I don't understand it but it sounds like the pressure is on now for her to 'produce' a boy!
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    snips, I am also starting to feel the Braxton Hicks and I'm only 25 weeks along, they are pretty uncomfortable, specially at the end, but the more frequent the closer it gets to see your baby Bring them on
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm glad to hear that most of you are feeling well.

Not sure, but I might have had a Braxton Hicks contraction or two. The little one has been kicking more but I don't feel him too often. His heartbeat is very active.

I've been busy getting things ready and trying to save for a maternity leave as well as fill a nursery (challenging to do both at once!)

DH has been much more supportive lately. He's starting to not be so depressed and to think of a few things he might like to do with our kid when he's a little older. I think once the baby is born we'll be ok.

We decided to take a vacation in May before the baby arrives and that has raised both our spirits. 'm starting to really wonder what this little one will be like.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls. Here is some free stuff or discounted items that I have ordered. On carseatcanopy.com use code pjbaby and get $50 off. I need opinions if you happen to look. I am deciding between Angelina or lovely design?? I love the sharp blue and gray chevron for boys!
    Also on their site go to their sister sites and get free baby leggings, nursing cover or nursing pads. Usually just pay shipping with codes.
    Thanks!
    3 Beautiful Boys 742 and a little lady

My baby girl is here and we are so in love with her! Thank you gender dreaming for making my family complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bubba bump 29+3 (apologies for the jogging bottoms, just comfy, still fit me, and didn't really want to go out today). Around 10 weeks to go, but really thinking he'll come late - seems to be such a laid back baby...

29+3.jpg

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What a gorgeous bump bunny! Only 10 weeks to go! OMG! It's hard to believe all of us that got together to talk about BFP's a morning sickness are getting closer and closer to holding our babies.
    Went to my Doctor's appointment, little one is well. Remember I said she was the quiet type? Forget about that, this last week she's been kicking a lot! And I love it. Entering my 26th week now. Moved DS to 'big boy's bedroom' yesterday, now nursery is free to decorate, time to start having fun Have a good weekend girls! x
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by aidansmum View Post
    What a gorgeous bump bunny! Only 10 weeks to go! OMG! It's hard to believe all of us that got together to talk about BFP's a morning sickness are getting closer and closer to holding our babies.
    Went to my Doctor's appointment, little one is well. Remember I said she was the quiet type? Forget about that, this last week she's been kicking a lot! And I love it. Entering my 26th week now. Moved DS to 'big boy's bedroom' yesterday, now nursery is free to decorate, time to start having fun Have a good weekend girls! x
    Only 10 weeks coming Tuesday, that's gone insanely fast! That means only six work weeks left! Wow... Really need to sort out my hospital bag.

Our little guy was a quiet little man too - it's almost as if he one day decided to flip a switch to 'action' mode. Even DH was surprised the amount of kicks and movement which he couldn't feel the week before.

Hoping DS settled into his big boy room and the nursery decoration goes well. Looking forward to seeing piccies!

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello ladies! Glad everyone seems to be doing well! Crazy busy lately with all the kids after school activities and preparing for the twins! Just wanted to say hi to everyone

Here is my 26 week twin bump!

Screenshot_2014-04-12-07-37-31.jpg
    Twins born at 36 weeks 4 days!

Page 31 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast