Page 44 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bunny, reading your post I remember my last boy, my tummy used to actually move in waves, it was bizarre how hard he moved in there! This little girl is still much quieter in comparison, but she moves overnight, pretty much everytime I wake up, or maybe I wake up because she moves. But I'm 29 weeks, it might get tighter in there soon and she will likely be doing the big kicks and stretching. I still feel her kick very low though, I'm sure she's not in the position she's meant to be.

mo3b11, that sucks! I'm waiting for my results as well, for the 2 hour one, hopefully I won't have to repeat it, I hate seating there waiting to get tested, Chances are you will pass the 3 hour one, but even if you don't, gestational diabetes is pretty easy to control these days. Fingers crossed. x
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    35 more days to be exact woohoo!! I also found out that my Aunt and my sister in law will also be in town at the same time so I am twice as excited now!!!! I can't wait to leave the boys with my father in law and go to a special Italian Restaurant with my MIL and SIL!! We haven't done that in a while so it's time to play catch up lol
    2/04

11/05
    11/09
    06/14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations pumpkin!! That is so amazing, and I can't wait to see some pictures!! My csection date is may 22, 13 days to go!! I can't believe the date is almost here!! Glad to see everyone doing so well and babies doing a lot of kicking!! This pregnancy my girl does not stop moving and I basically she has dropped so low that i am in the worst pain and I can barely walk. I get the worst pelvic pain on both sides of my hips and my legs when I sleep! I am ready to have the baby, but I am not ready to have 2!!! Just hope my lil guy is ok with sharing his mommy with his baby sister!!
    March 17, 2011 Mommy to my handsome son
    May 22, 2014 Mommy to my beautiful daughter

Dreams can come true!!
    Swayed for a girl using Clomid and it worked!

I wanted to thank Atomic & GD for being so supportive & guiding me via emails daily through my sway! I could of not of done it without you Atomic!! I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole wide world!! Thank you so much!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very excited for you girls, Maria because you're going back home! Yay! Have a safe trip and enjoy every minute of it x

And GT because her little girl is on the way! Time flies! Will be stalking for baby pictures on this thread soon. x
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    At parent education classes at the hospital. Honestly I wasn't looking forward to it at all but has turned out to be really informative and quite fun. Everything from what to do if baby decided to come early and no warning, pain relief, birthing positions, looking at equipment used during different births. Off to breastfeed a teddybear in a minute! :-)

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did the classes with Aidan because the age gap between him and DS2 were huge and I had DS1+2 in Brazil and DS3 in Australia, and I was amazed at how much changed! You always get something out of it. I remember being shown a forceps and a ventouse and I shivered! I guess I had a premonition as Aidan was pulled out with the ventouse, not fun! I'm skipping the classes this time, I am pretty confident I know what to expect. Glad you enjoyed yours.
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow GT so close!!!! I am so excited for you, I can't wait as I am sure neither can you

Bunny, I never did the classes but I plan on doing it this time around!

AM, I didn't do them with my boys but really want to do it this time around because with my doula, I am hoping to be induced and then proceed with no other medication (if possible lol)
    2/04

11/05
    11/09
    06/14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Excuse my ignorance Maria, but is there a difference between a doula and a midwife??? I never really researched that kind of thing even though I read a lot about labour, etc. And really, after 3 you would think you know pretty much enough to get by
    I am having Anya at a private hospital, with a private Doctor of my choice because it makes me feel safer. We've been discussing the possibility of a C-section instead of natural labour, reason being, I has a hard time to have Aidan and it brought me lots of complications, I actually nearly ended up having a C-section with him as he got stuck (being in an awkward position) and was only delivered by ventouse after hours of excruciating pain with the Doctor trying to move him inside to get him in the right position (apparently it was too late for an apidural). It was hell and to be honest it left me pretty scarred with the whole thing, I was not afraid of having a baby before having him, now I am feeling anxious and pretty scared. At the end my body had tried so hard it gave up contracting and they had to use drugs to get my body to make more contractions, it was pretty ugly. So the Doctor said that if my frame of mind is not ok for natural labour he will not stop me from scheduling a C-section BUT I don't want to be cut and have a surgery either, which leaves me only natural labour with an epidural this time, but I am really scared I will go through the same thing and can't shake it off! I don't really know what to do and the time is coming for me to decide. Frying my brain over it :/
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How is everyone? GT your getting close! So excited, I hope you share some pictures. I am 37 weeks and still feel about the same, I might have dropped a little. I get checked tomorrow to see if anything more is going on. We are starting to get some 80 degree weather, which I love but not when I'm pregnant...I saw you were doing the buddies. I should have easy access on my phone with the internet. It was never a problem with my others. I will update on the boards when I know something is happening
    3 Beautiful Boys 742 and a little lady

My baby girl is here and we are so in love with her! Thank you gender dreaming for making my family complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very close now snips! Very exciting! Can't wait to see your little girl x
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

Page 44 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast