Page 32 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry for hijacking the thread 😉 but just wanted to say that is such a gorgeous baby bump momof3boyz!! At 26weeks with the twins I was HUGE, nothing like that cute bump of yours! 💜

I was actually at the shops one day at about 22 weeks and a woman abused me and said being "that pregnant" (not knowing i was having twins obviously) that I shouldn't be out at the shops and how selfish and disgusting of me because what if I went into labour at the shops!! Rude woman!! 😠

It's good to read how well you all are, you're all making me so clucky and so excited about getting to where you are with the pregnancy! Seems so far away, but I'm sure it will go fast! Just can't even wait til my first scan and seeing the heartbeat! 😊❤️.

Anyway, sorry again for crashing the thread. 😕

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So jealous of all you lovely ladies who are getting so close to your due dates!!! I'm half way there, got a long ways to go lol

I have about 60ish days until I get to go home to KY woohooo!!! My in laws are getting really excited and are getting ready for us to get there!! I will need to call my Dr as soon as I figure out when exactly I will be leaving to go home and hope that she is not too busy to take me!! I loved her with son#2 and I would love it if she could deliver my last baby too Other than that nothing is really going on, weather is beautiful as always, haven't worn winter clothes in almost a year!

Hope everyone is doing well!!
    2/04

11/05
    11/09
    06/14

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MumofSix_TTCPink View Post
    Sorry for hijacking the thread �� but just wanted to say that is such a gorgeous baby bump momof3boyz!! At 26weeks with the twins I was HUGE, nothing like that cute bump of yours! ��

I was actually at the shops one day at about 22 weeks and a woman abused me and said being "that pregnant" (not knowing i was having twins obviously) that I shouldn't be out at the shops and how selfish and disgusting of me because what if I went into labour at the shops!! Rude woman!! ��

It's good to read how well you all are, you're all making me so clucky and so excited about getting to where you are with the pregnancy! Seems so far away, but I'm sure it will go fast! Just can't even wait til my first scan and seeing the heartbeat! ��❤️.

Anyway, sorry again for crashing the thread. ��

Thanks but as I am sure you can relate I feel heavy and huge! Unfortunately I have developed pregnancy induced carpal tunnel and can't grin anything with my right hand other than that everything has been going well. I just get happy when we hit the milestones first it was 24 weeks next is 28 32 34 and 36! My husband and I go to dinner every time we hit one we went at 12 weeks and 24 I hope we get to hit them all and they stay in.

Congrats on the pregnancy! I hope the little bean is healthy as can be!
    Twins born at 36 weeks 4 days!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Does everyone know what they are having yet or are we still waiting for ladies to find out? Gosh, i can't believe that some of you might have their baby in the next month!!!

I am SO uncomfortable at 21 weeks, I will be asking for an induction as soon as I am able to do so!! I am meeting with the Embassy nurse/PA this week or the next to discuss my exit plan from this awful place!!
    I cannot wait to go to Olive Garden, to Cracker Barrel, to Outback, eat at McDonalds and all the goodness the US has to offer!!!
    2/04

11/05
    11/09
    06/14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls, sorry for not posting sooner. They couldn't tell the sex at my 20 week scan as the cord was between the legs! I have growth scans at 28, 34 and 36 weeks so not sure if I should book a gender scan or just wait
    84 March 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by maybebabythree View Post
    Hi girls, sorry for not posting sooner. They couldn't tell the sex at my 20 week scan as the cord was between the legs! I have growth scans at 28, 34 and 36 weeks so not sure if I should book a gender scan or just wait
    Oh no! How frustrating! How far along are you now? Will you have to pay for a gender scan? If so, I think I'd be tempted to wait a little and find out at your next growth scan if it's not very far off. Hoping baby cooperates next time!

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm 22 weeks today. Had the nifty blood blood test which is like maternity 21 so I'm 75% sure I know the sex. All the scans so far have guessed that sex too - but no 100% yet
    84 March 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Since we're posting bumps, this is my bump at 25-26 weeks. Feeling huge and Doctor told me to slow down on my weight gain (I tend to put on a lot of weight!). I'm trying to be good BUT, getting cold now, hot cross buns season, Easter....not sure I can be THAT good!

25 weeks.JPG
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by maybebabythree View Post
    I'm 22 weeks today. Had the nifty blood blood test which is like maternity 21 so I'm 75% sure I know the sex. All the scans so far have guessed that sex too - but no 100% yet
    That should be very accurate! Do you want to know or you prefer not to?
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MumofSix_TTCPink View Post
    Sorry for hijacking the thread �� but just wanted to say that is such a gorgeous baby bump momof3boyz!! At 26weeks with the twins I was HUGE, nothing like that cute bump of yours! ��

I was actually at the shops one day at about 22 weeks and a woman abused me and said being "that pregnant" (not knowing i was having twins obviously) that I shouldn't be out at the shops and how selfish and disgusting of me because what if I went into labour at the shops!! Rude woman!! ��

It's good to read how well you all are, you're all making me so clucky and so excited about getting to where you are with the pregnancy! Seems so far away, but I'm sure it will go fast! Just can't even wait til my first scan and seeing the heartbeat! ��❤️.

Anyway, sorry again for crashing the thread. ��

You're welcome to crash anytime! I am so excited you got your BFP! Let us know as soon as you hear that little heartbeat! It seems like it dragging at first, but holly molly! does it go fast!
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

Page 32 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast