Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: MAY CHIT CHAT

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not today Mocha!! I think I only woke once or twice with a Braxton Hick so it was a pretty uneventful night! I've been busy with DS3 today. We went to the barbers and then for coffee and a cake - it was lovely I've had the occasional twinge today (having one now!) but I've had so many of them that they don't excite me much - I'm waiting for something which feels different! I'm happy to wait until the weekend now (and have probably jinxed it by saying so!).

Dannikins - yikes, I hope that doesn't happen to me - I would be home alone with DS3 in that timeframe!!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awh Zanacal, wishing you all the best, looking forward to hearing your news!!!!
    14 13 12 9 8 5 2
    !!MY MAGNIFICENT SEVEN!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What is it with these girl babies and their desire to be fashionably late? First DM, now you Z...
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm just back from my 40 week midwife appointment with nothing particularly exciting to report! There was talk of offering me a 'stretch and sweep' but baby's head isn't engaged so it wasn't an option. Her head bobs in and out of my pelvis - it's obviously very roomy in there! My blood pressure was slightly elevated for me but they weren't too concerned this late in pregnancy and with it being very hot here the past couple of days (and I'm probably not drinking enough!). I also had a trace of protein in my urine so they're sending my sample off for testing, but again it's probably nothing as I have no symptoms of an infection.

I came home for a nap before collecting the boys and only managed 20 minutes or so before my neighbour started hammering his new fence up outside my bedroom window. I don't know how shift workers manage - I can hardly complain about him hammering at 3pm but it's mighty inconvenient when you need a snooze! I'd rather he was doing it now than when baby arrives and is sleeping in the same room!

So - back to being all 'zen' and waiting patiently. I might venture on to my birthing ball a bit more and go for some walks over the weekend in an effort to get the head to engage but I think that's about it at this stage. Maybe some accupuncture if I'm still waiting next week.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry about all this waiting, Z - hopefully she'll engage ASAP and arrive over the weekend. I can't wait to see pictures of her!!!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all, sorry not had time to catch up, will read more post tom. Girls have colic and things are tough at home. From reading the 1st few posts I see some of the other babies have tummy probs, bless them all

Will catch up tom, take care ladies... x
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I woke up quite crampy at 5am today and have had some braxton hicks over the past hour (I had to get up for something to eat!!). Nothing which I would class as labour but I'm hopeful because I don't usually get this first thing in the morning, only during the night and then it's gone by morning! Please send your labour vibes!!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Z- I got your FB message! I've been single parenting it the past 3 days so the only time I can get on the computer and actually type a coherent sentence is when all the kids are sleeping and I've had an ounce or 2 of wine LOL!
    This little one was low and I would say as engaged as she could be but because I have an exceptionally roomy pelvis she was able to turn around from Op to OA easily. I've had pretty bad back pain with #2 and #3 but had NONE with her at all! And she was pretty much OP through the last half of my pregnancy! I think that if you find yourself in early labour....you should try your best to stay on all fours if you can. Ride in the back seat of your car on all fours if you can. Try to keep her in a good position. I bet she'll come out easily and quickly And she'll most likely be a bit smaller than your boys Oh and trace protein and slightly elevated BP are TOTALLY normal for a 40w pregnant woman I always have trace protein in my urine....(it's also an indicator for you to eat more protein...kinda cool
    I'm going to PM you as well

xoxoxoxo

I'm going to read back through the posts and try to post a bit more...
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was having trouble posting these the regular way...so I had to post the link..sorry...

Anyway, the first one is Fina dressed in the layette that was made for me 30 years ago. It was such a neat moment to put that little outfit on her

The second pic...well, I bought that little dress when I was pregnant with my first child. I have pulled it out and looked at it many times over the years wondering if I would ever have a little girl that could wear it. I won't lie....I bawled when I put it on her for the first time It was a beautiful moment
    Last edited by DoulaMama; May 28th, 2012 at 05:57 PM.
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, your kids are so beautiful Doula!
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast