Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Finally starting to have a bit more energy. I'm def. still tired but not those really hard don't want to get out of bed crashed I was getting. it feels so great being more normal again. You kinda forget that you used to have energy. I got 1/2 of the kids room cleaned last night which is great since it's been un-walkable for a good 2 weeks then cleaned my MIL's downstairs and had to crash for a bit.
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs
    DS#2 died day of his birth 12/15/10

Praying and swaying for a precious baby boy but being blessed with a instead

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kris, you poor thing!!! Oh how I remember that torture. I am so, so sorry! I hope it clears up for you quickly ... when I was that sick it was right at 15 weeks when it finally quit. Nothing worked for me but I never tried acupuncture, can you maybe give that a go like Iluv suggested?

Iluv glad you've got some energy back! Mine is still pretty low, I think in part due to the heat but we're supposed to get a break and have temps in the low 90's next week so that will feel refreshing, LOL. Yes, definitely ask about the nub area! I just asked for a full length body profile shot, and got one, the one I posted here ... but it had no hint of nub. Best is when babe is lying flat on its back. I used to look at them all the time on IG bc I found it so fascinating that you could tell so early! I think many are ambiguous but a IMO good boy shot is pretty obvious and reliable at week 13.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Girls, just wanted to see if anyone had heard from Out of the Blue lately? I know she was dealing with a blood clot and there was some worry...I've been thinking about her a lot lately.
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haven't seen her around DM ... I know she was struggling with that and the sudden weaning though; I hope she's well! We will all just keep a lookout for an update from her.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm back from my NT scan. All went well. We got lots of cute shots and the tech was super nice. the neck measurement was really nice so fingers crossed for a healthy baby! S/he had arms and legs and fingers and toes...so I was very relieved as I had trouble sleeping last night. Never this worried before with other pregnancies! I asked her if she saw a nub and if there are any guesses on gender. (I did tell her I wanna be surprised but I don't mind guesses) She went on to talk about the "educated guesses" other places do but they don't allow that here so i had to keep squinting to see if I saw anything. With DS3 it was obvious as day at the NT scan. that was the first thing i saw and said "oh my gosh is that a penis!!??" I was so shocked to see it that early! This time around I couldn't see any nub, and I'm looking back at the pics but I think the leg is in the way. gonna review the dvd they made me and see if I see anything. Will keep you posted and try to figure a way to post a pic....don't have a scanner
    Kris--Hope you feel better. I am finally feeling good these past few days--just evening sickness which I usually just try to go to bed after I eat so I don't feel the nausea! Hope it gets better for you it truly sucks to be sick and not enjoy the pregnancy!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just posted my pics on ultrasound board. Any guesses???
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats glittergirl. Maybe not seeing anything this time is a good thing. I wonder if we can ask the U/S tech..Ok if you cant say could you at least hang that U/S right where is s/b for a minute and let me guess. They move it so fast I can never tell but I'll ask.

OK this is my 11th week (according to me) and I'm not very hungry. It's making me worry just a little and not having those weekly u/s has been tougher than I thought. I miss that reassurance every week. NT US scheduled on the 20th so i more full week to go. I can't wait!!!

We pretty much told everyone about the baby now so that's good to be out of the way.
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs
    DS#2 died day of his birth 12/15/10

Praying and swaying for a precious baby boy but being blessed with a instead

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats great news about going public iluv! Its horrible wondering and dreading how people will react. I finally told my dad the other day, he said 'As long as I'm happy' I was lucky that when I phoned he was out so I told my step-mum lol, she is the master at telling him in a calm and responsible way. The scrapes she got me out of as a teenager, I can tell you!!!!

GG, I couldn't see anything on your scan, and if you think you couldn't either whilst watching it then I'd keep hold of that with both hands xxx
    kris, I hope you are starting to feel better soon xx
    ootb, thinking of you xx
    Begonia, how are you feeling! Are you starting to get a bit excited like myself lol!! xx
    Cheekymoo, wantanotherboy and 3 boys check in soon ok xxxxx

Is anyone else really starting to get excited!!

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls, have any of you heard from out of the blue, she hasn't been around for a bit and I was wondering about her, thanks!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Swish she hasn't checked in since her report on her scan that showed the clot (I think that's what it was?) ... hoping she will update us soon. I think of her often too!

ELP I would be excited if I had a stellar nub shot like you and Glitter!!! It sure looks to me like both of you have REALLY good odds for getting your DG this time! But I have nothing ... just hope ... and I sure hope I get a peek at our anatomy scan. Darn DH and his not finding out. Though I have to remind myself that the surprise will be a neat experience! I keep hoping DD1 will be like, NO!!! I want to find out now!!! And it will convince DH to find out, LOL!

Iluv I'm glad you're getting it out there. Funny how once you tell someone you just end up telling everyone. I'm practically telling the cashier at the grocery these days.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast