Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So mad at myself right now. I've been spotting on and off all week (mostly brown, with a bit of pink here and there). Tonight, there was just a bit of red. Plus cramping. I am so worried right now. The ultrasound is tomorrow. Just a few days ago I was so excited at the possibility of getting a hint at what I'm having, but at this point I just hope to hear a heart beat.

I'm not the praying type, but happy thoughts would be great. Thanks ladies, I'll update as soon as I can.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wanta, thats so scary for you I'll be praying for that little safe heartbeat for you aswell xxxx
    Last edited by ELP; September 15th, 2011 at 04:41 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WantAnotherBoy View Post
    So mad at myself right now. I've been spotting on and off all week (mostly brown, with a bit of pink here and there). Tonight, there was just a bit of red. Plus cramping. I am so worried right now. The ultrasound is tomorrow. Just a few days ago I was so excited at the possibility of getting a hint at what I'm having, but at this point I just hope to hear a heart beat.

I'm not the praying type, but happy thoughts would be great. Thanks ladies, I'll update as soon as I can.
    Hoping you hear that heartbeat--so scary, but I have heard of many women spotting and everything being fine! Sending positive vibes!!!!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WantAnotherBoy View Post

Thinking of you, hope everything is fine!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    KUP Wanta, hoping it is absolutely nothing to worry about and the u/s shows you a healthy LO!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, everyone!

Thanks so much for the kind words, you ladies are awesome.

Ultrasound went fine! One very active little munchkin, heart rate 142. The tech could not find any source of bleeding. I have a bicornuate uterus, and the best guess right now is that the right side has not gotten the message that the left side is pregnant, so it's trying to have a period. I'm still having quite a bit of pink discharge, and I don't think I'll fully relax until it goes away! But I have my regular appointment on Tuesday, so I'll get to hear the heartbeat again in just a few days. Then another ultrasound on the 30th.

Whew.

I did get a few pics--the tech wouldn't even guess at the gender though. I'll post them when I get a chance--probably this weekend. It will be fun to hear your guesses! No good profile nub shot, but there is a pic from above the baby with a clear view between the legs. So you can see the nub but not the angle it's pointing in!

Thanks again for being so sweet to a newbie. Hope all is well with everyone!

Edited to say, link to u/s pic is in the appropriate thread!
    Last edited by WantAnotherBoy; September 16th, 2011 at 12:49 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oops I posted my scan photos in the other thread so I will copy and paste so you ladies can see too

Had my NT scan done today, all went well except for my blood test last week. They messed that up and only tested me for diseases and left out the 1st trimester screening. I had another blood test today but all looks good so i'm expecting good results. Anyway here are a few pics got to see the baby in 4D which was amazing. They just rotate the image so you can see every angle of the baby. I did ask about gender but she said it was a bit too soon so i will have to wait a bit longer!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How great Kris! I have mine tomorrow at 3:15 and Dr. appt at 9:45. They screwed up my 1st trimester tests on the last pregnancy and this time they had me take 2 full blood counts cuz of an old lab slip. I think someone could have through that one instead of drawing 8 viles of blood.

I'm bummed about the sex. Did they even try? I've read they can tell by now. I hope they will give it a try but I probably won't push it. That will have to be DH's task. My mom says to stop "sicking" him on people. He's embarassing but does get results.
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs
    DS#2 died day of his birth 12/15/10

Praying and swaying for a precious baby boy but being blessed with a instead

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyman View Post
    . I hope they will give it a try but I probably won't push it. That will have to be DH's task. My mom says to stop "sicking" him on people. He's embarassing but does get results.
    LOL!!! That is awesome. At 13 weeks with the right shot, yes they absolutely can tell! It's like, 88% accurate at that gestation, 13 weeks is prime time for nub guessing Iluv so if you can get a good view you might know tomorrow! Either way, I hope you see a super healthy little wiggler!

Kris those pics are amazing! I've not seen a 4D on a baby that young before, how fantastic! That second pic shows a bit of nub but I think it is too cut off for a good guess. Do you know when your next scan will be? I'm so glad you saw a healthy little one in there!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyman View Post
    How great Kris! I have mine tomorrow at 3:15 and Dr. appt at 9:45. They screwed up my 1st trimester tests on the last pregnancy and this time they had me take 2 full blood counts cuz of an old lab slip. I think someone could have through that one instead of drawing 8 viles of blood.

I'm bummed about the sex. Did they even try? I've read they can tell by now. I hope they will give it a try but I probably won't push it. That will have to be DH's task. My mom says to stop "sicking" him on people. He's embarassing but does get results.
    No she didn't really look, just said it's a little too early to tell. I am getting another 4D scan in about 3 weeks to find out for sure! My partner is like your hubby, yes it can be a little embarrassing but it works and that's always nice!

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast