Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by begonia View Post
    LOL!!! That is awesome. At 13 weeks with the right shot, yes they absolutely can tell! It's like, 88% accurate at that gestation, 13 weeks is prime time for nub guessing Iluv so if you can get a good view you might know tomorrow! Either way, I hope you see a super healthy little wiggler!

Kris those pics are amazing! I've not seen a 4D on a baby that young before, how fantastic! That second pic shows a bit of nub but I think it is too cut off for a good guess. Do you know when your next scan will be? I'm so glad you saw a healthy little one in there!
    Oh the 4D are amazing, they turn it so you see the baby from every angle! I wish I got that on video too. Though I did get 8 video clips and about 50 photos so I can't complain!
    I'm booking in for another 4D in 3 weeks, it's not for any medical purposes just to get a good look at the baby and to get photos so I'm sure they'll be able to tell me if it's a boy or girl then. If not I'd have to wait until around 18 weeks I think and I'm not that patient! lol.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have had two ultrasounds in the last week, one at 13 weeks 1 day, one at 14 weeks 1 day, and was told both times by two different techs "It's too early". Not only did they not want to guess, they didn't even want to LOOK down there.

Though baby was so active, I can't imagine they would have gotten a decent shot anyway.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WantAnotherBoy View Post
    I have had two ultrasounds in the last week, one at 13 weeks 1 day, one at 14 weeks 1 day, and was told both times by two different techs "It's too early". Not only did they not want to guess, they didn't even want to LOOK down there.

Though baby was so active, I can't imagine they would have gotten a decent shot anyway.
    I think they just say that cuz they don't want to deal w/ it that early. The NT U/S is very specific too and they are just there to do their job kinda. I'm surprised that they wouldn't even look for Kris since she paid for it, what would it have hurt to have given it a try. I've seen people's U/S online w/ nub shots at 13 weeks and you could totally tell. they give it an 80% success rate. Not sure it's worth the money to go private for us instead of me just being patient but I'm tempted. It feels a little wrong to rush to some disappointment if it's a girl. IDK, I change my mind at least daily.
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs
    DS#2 died day of his birth 12/15/10

Praying and swaying for a precious baby boy but being blessed with a instead

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

U/S 13 week 1 Day

Here's my shots that I also posted on the September boy thread. The cord was in between the legs when we looked for a nub shot so I don't think anyone can tell a nub shot but guesses for fun are welcome. Even if someone says girl.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Iluv, that first shot totally looks like it has a nub to me! Did you post it on the ultrasound guessing forum? You should! Now! I think it totally looks BOY! Unless that isn't nub, but it sure looks nub like. But I should add I'm not nearly as experienced as others ... I'm just seeing a perfectly flat spine and a pretty angled nub. Post it and see ... there are some girls on here who are good guessers!

I'm getting a scan on Monday to find out what's in here So much for waiting ... I just can't take the wondering any more and I'm 90% confident I'm OK either way. Obviously love to have a "successful" sway ... but really, I can see many, many good things about another little lady. I'll update Monday!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh Begonia- how exciting!! I will def be checking in monday then

Iluv- cute piccies I also think thats a nub but -don't take my word for it i am new to this nub thing but it prob is worth posting in scan section!
    Due March 22nd Swayed got ???
    DD1-4.5yrs DD2-1.5yrs

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I luv--that totally looks like a nub and it looks like it may have a bit of an angle to it. I don't know much about them so I obsessively posted my pics and video on here and IG. I can't stop obsessing!!! Begonia--Are you really gonna find out? I thought you were waiting...hmmm...maybe I will find out too then LOL! I told Dh tonight that maybe I do wanna find out now, I have changed my mind a million times I'm driving him crazy! He told me to just schedule the us and he'll come along for the ride! I'm going to ask for a gender shot but if it looks too boyish, I will just wait and be "surprised" that way I can keep my hopes up a bit, but if it looks SUPER girly and I'm sure, then I'll have her confirm so I can go pink shopping LOL! Anyway, ask me next week and I'll probably have changed my mind again.

Ok Begonia gonna check in Monday and get updated!!!!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by begonia View Post
    Iluv, that first shot totally looks like it has a nub to me! Did you post it on the ultrasound guessing forum? You should! Now! I think it totally looks BOY! Unless that isn't nub, but it sure looks nub like. But I should add I'm not nearly as experienced as others ... I'm just seeing a perfectly flat spine and a pretty angled nub. Post it and see ... there are some girls on here who are good guessers!

I'm getting a scan on Monday to find out what's in here So much for waiting ... I just can't take the wondering any more and I'm 90% confident I'm OK either way. Obviously love to have a "successful" sway ... but really, I can see many, many good things about another little lady. I'll update Monday!
    I'm so glad you are finding out and we aren't in IRL! I love it, love it, love it! Not sure if I'll post the nub since I believe the cord is in the way. Either way it doesn't matter I guess.
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great photos Iluv, looks boyish to me Good luck to you Begonia for Monday too!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone ever suffer from really bad constipation? I can't go at all for some reason, I have to take laxatives which leave me on the toilet for hours in terrible pain! I've always had bowel problems but now that I'm pregnant it's way worse.

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast