Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...-April-and-May!

If anybody is interested in a gift swap...check out the link!! It is lots of fun! I've organized a few of these and it's always been a big hitxoxo
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And it's a girl!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wooo hoo Kris! Congratulations! maybe that explains the nausea! Hope you're feeling great!!!!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How r u feeling about your girl, Kris? I hope you are doing OK. It's you, me and Begonia in the conceived girl squad. Congrats on your baby girl!
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs
    DS#2 died day of his birth 12/15/10

Praying and swaying for a precious baby boy but being blessed with a instead

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Glittergirl View Post
    Wooo hoo Kris! Congratulations! maybe that explains the nausea! Hope you're feeling great!!!!
    Oh I know, I should have realised!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyman View Post
    How r u feeling about your girl, Kris? I hope you are doing OK. It's you, me and Begonia in the conceived girl squad. Congrats on your baby girl!
    Umm still getting used to the idea of a girl, I never thought I'd have one! I have to make myself say her or she instead of it or the baby. I think it will grow on me, especially when I go shopping for her and see her again on my next scan.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris217 View Post
    Umm still getting used to the idea of a girl, I never thought I'd have one! I have to make myself say her or she instead of it or the baby. I think it will grow on me, especially when I go shopping for her and see her again on my next scan.
    I agree. I'm still feeling the same way but I didn't expect this to be a girl at all either. It's an adjustment for sure. The retail therapy did help but I'm adjusting I guess. It is what it is and obviously I just want her to be OK. Maybe DH will go for 1 more but I sincerly doubt it. Could be a girl again anyway which would be fine but....Not sure if I can just sell all of my son's clothes either. I love my son's clothes and would hate to just get rid of everything. It's just too emotional.
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs
    DS#2 died day of his birth 12/15/10

Praying and swaying for a precious baby boy but being blessed with a instead

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, all! I haven't been on here in weeks, but I wanted to drop in and say congratulations to everyone!

I'm having a girl! I am so attached to her already, but this means there will likely be one more baby later on for me. I really want my son to have a brother. Anyway, I've been surprised at how much fun I've had picking out clothes and a nursery theme for her. She is waaay more active than her brother was, and is quite stubborn when anyone tries to get her heartbeat with a doppler, or take a look at her via ultrasound. She's quite funny--already a character at 22 weeks!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WAB, this DD is like your LO ... she was so uncooperative at our anatomy scan (although enough to show we are having a girl...) that I have to have another at 28 weeks. Doc couldn't ever get a good look at her heart. Based on how active she is though I assume it must be functioning just fine; I swear she never sleeps. Congrats to you and I'm so glad you're doing well with having her instead of a boy I wish I could get there too.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Begonia--your girl sounds just like mine! I go back December 9 for another scan, for the same purpose. They need a better look at her heart! They made sure I knew they didn't see anything wrong, but they couldn't get everything they wanted because she just didn't. stop. moving!!

Honestly, I was at Babies R Us this morning and got sad there was no purpose to going over to the boys' section. So I do have my moments. I don't do ruffles or dresses, but I do find quite a bit of things I do like. Anything with polka dots, for example! So I try to focus on the good. And I enjoy the fact that she's such a little firecracker...I just hope she sleeps more on the outside than she does on the inside.

Congrats to you as well. Do you have a name picked out? It seemed to help me adjust once I had a name. I started being able to picture her in my head, which made me kinda fall in love.

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast