Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on your little girl WAB! She sure sounds active but I agree I hope she sleeps once she is born cos it won't be so cute then lol. What have you decided to name her? We've been going over names but there isn't really one I could imagine picking. We're gonna write a list of the ones we do like and try to narrow it down but my partner has quite different taste than I do so that should be interesting! At this stage I think I like Skylar though.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, lots of little girls around here!

@Kris--That's so funny because the name I picked is Sky. I don't know if it will be short for Skyler, Skyland or Skylin...I'm leaning towards either Skyland or just plain Sky. Having trouble with a middle name though!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lol coincidence much :P Skyland is different, I haven't heard that one before. I think different is nice, especially going to school there isn't 5 other kids in the class with the same name lol. I like Malani as a middle name, it's Hawaiian and means gentle caress but I'm not 100% sure yet.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Malani...I like that! I won't steal it though. She has a brother named ****, so I'd like her name to be similar--as in different but not weird. Sailor is another name I thought about. I like Mariska as a middle name with that one!

I really like Skyland Quinn or Skyland Jude, but I don't really want every teacher she ever has to assume she is a boy when they see her name on their roll at the beginning of the year.

*Edited after a few days because I don't want to leave my son's name on here.
    Last edited by WantAnotherBoy; November 25th, 2011 at 07:50 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lol no worries about stealing names, I obviously got it from somewhere so I stole it too haha.
    Sailor is nice, I also like Quinn. I like Ashton for a girl and Cadence too
    When in March are you due?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a niece named Ashton. She's 19 and ever since she was born I roll my eyes at any boy named Ashton! To me it is SUCH a girl's name LOL.

Cadence is ok...I would end up calling her Cady, which I think is adorable. I can't use it though because I have a nephew named Cade.

I'm due the 21st, but am planning a c-section on the 15th. Apparently my "pelvis is not suitable for childbirth". What about you??

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh wow a girl Ashton, I keep saying it's more a girls name than a boys name!
    I'm due the 25th but also having a c-section, just not sure about what date that will be though. I think my Ob books those in on Wednesday's so it could either be the 21st if that's early enough because she usually does them a week early or it might be the 14th.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Technically, I haven't scheduled mine either--it's too early. But the midwife said I would most likely get to choose to have it between 5-7 days before my due date. I like odd numbers, so I went for the 15th! She said it shouldn't be a problem & we'll schedule it whenever able.

I had a dream last night that I went into labor before the c-section could occur. Hope that doesn't actually happen!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was saying the same thing to my partner yesterday, imagine if I went into labour and had the baby before I got to hospital!
    I've been paying a private health fund for over a year now so I can have a c-section and my own room, I'd be annoyed if that was all for nothing lol.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ugh, I was in labor for 3 days before they finally gave me a c-section with my son. I really, really want to skip that this time. I know what contractions feel like, no need to do it again when my body will most likely not cooperate anyway! I kinda wish they'd let me go a little earlier than a week to keep that from happening--I asked, they won't even go 8 days early instead of 7! Hopefully we will both get what we are planning on!

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast