Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow that's odd, like 1 day is going to make that much difference to them! Yeah I don't see a point in going through days or hours and hours of labour when you don't have to. It would be like choosing to get a tooth ripped out with no needle, I say take the easiest option. My body could do the same thing and end up needing a c-section anyway. I think it's less stressful which is obviously better for the baby and mother. And all those hours in labour could be spent cuddling the baby that has already been born

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's almost December already! March will be here before we know it!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris217 View Post
    It's almost December already! March will be here before we know it!!
    I know kris!!! How exciting!! How is everyones bumps coming along?? In the morning I can feel the lovely outline of baby clearly now, its a wonderful feeling isn't it

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    I know kris!!! How exciting!! How is everyones bumps coming along?? In the morning I can feel the lovely outline of baby clearly now, its a wonderful feeling isn't it
    My bump is finally starting to grow! My sisters friend is 17 weeks and bigger than me but the last week it's really started to pop! My bub is very active at night when I'm relaxing watching tv. She doesn't bother me when I'm trying to sleep or much in the mornings so she could be asleep herself at those times. It does feel pretty neat when they're moving around, my partner has been able to feel her kick too and the other night she had the hiccups which was cute!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was woken up yesterday morning by two swift kicks to the bladder. So I'll say my tough little chickadee is doing just fine!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kris, you're viable!!!!! Woohoo

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love it when they kick!!!! I love wearing something tight and actually seeing my shirt move! I'm trying to enjoy every bump and kick as I know this is our last. I always took it for granted, but I'm really trying to take in this pregnancy and enjoy all the ups and downs these last few months!!!!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Saw my Ob today, got to see bub for a few minutes too I've been having issues with my heart the past week so I had some blood taken which came back ok but on Monday I need to call up about having a monitor on for 24 hours to see if that picks anything up. I can't sleep on my left side any more because mu heart feels like it's under so much pressure and feels like it's going to stop! Kind of worried me, especially because my family has a bad history of heart issues.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How are things going, Kris? Hope everything turned out ok!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haven't heard back about my monitor yet, I did end up taking it off early as I was allergic to the patches. Boy were they itchy, I still have red marks on my skin from them. I have no idea if they've read the monitor or not, guess I won't know till after Christmas.

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast