Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kris - So Gald your levels are doing well and all is looking good.

BEGONIA- So cute seeing your little bean so excited for you I admire your commitment to not finding out...I am starting to wonder if I should do this too...MY Gender reading said

Cheekymoo...I pick up strong Girl for you!!! ALthough tests may say boy..like Intelligender and so on..I believe because you have lots of male energy yourself...I also pick up a separation from a male around you...at an early age..military possibly...it is so strong that I have to mention it, but not totally clear as to why...and I also see you standing at a 4 corner crossroads..that means that any opportunities you take right now WILL NOT affect your life path and you can take them all if youwant... SO DO TAKE THEM ALL!!
    God Bless!!!

and I felt soo disappointed and then guilty for feeling that way as If it is a girl she deserves to be celebrated too....but I am not sure i have enough patience I really don't -Are you a patient person normally?Or is it your past experience helping you stay strong?

Glitter girl- Glad your not throwing up I have started the nausea gig the last few days....but does it make me not want to eat? NOOO I only feel better with food in my tummy so much for trying to limit further damage after that boy diet!! LOL How do you get through the feeling? I have tried sipping lemon water but it helps for like 5 mins and then back to same?? Any low calorie ideas? LOL at the preggo brain - You just gotta laugh at yourself.......

OOBlue- Hope you managed to pack and are having lots of fun!!
    Due March 22nd Swayed got ???
    DD1-4.5yrs DD2-1.5yrs

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL Glitter, about parking at Costco instead of Target! So glad you've avoided the throwing up. Knock on wood but the nausea I've had since 5 DPO is actually seeming to dissipate ... I can't believe it ... I'm hoping it doesn't come back but the past 2 days I've felt close to normal.

Kris, I think it is so fun that this is your first. I really, really hope you have a super easy pregnancy so you can enjoy the experience; it is totally amazing. I can't wait to hear about your 1st appt! Your OB sounds great (from other posts) so that is going to make it so much easier on you! How is Sarah doing? Still trying?

Cheeky, I am NOT patient, at all. LOL. I am definitely a ready, fire, aim person IRL It is 100% due to the past experience that I will wait this one out. If I hadn't felt such GD with DD2 I'd probably be finding out! Have you decided yet what you will do? And I wouldn't worry about the reading! Is anything else she said true? It could be she is picking up on the 2 girls you have already.

Oh and on that note yes Glitter I do think the naming thing is hard when you don't know .... I have one, maybe 2 girl names I can use, and we've always had a boy name but the problem is since we've had it for 5 years now it almost feels too familiar, so I feel like I need to reconsider everything. I wouldn't be shocked if we are in the hospital getting discharged and still scrambling for a name, regardless of gender!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by begonia View Post
    LOL Glitter, about parking at Costco instead of Target! So glad you've avoided the throwing up. Knock on wood but the nausea I've had since 5 DPO is actually seeming to dissipate ... I can't believe it ... I'm hoping it doesn't come back but the past 2 days I've felt close to normal.

Kris, I think it is so fun that this is your first. I really, really hope you have a super easy pregnancy so you can enjoy the experience; it is totally amazing. I can't wait to hear about your 1st appt! Your OB sounds great (from other posts) so that is going to make it so much easier on you! How is Sarah doing? Still trying?

Cheeky, I am NOT patient, at all. LOL. I am definitely a ready, fire, aim person IRL It is 100% due to the past experience that I will wait this one out. If I hadn't felt such GD with DD2 I'd probably be finding out! Have you decided yet what you will do? And I wouldn't worry about the reading! Is anything else she said true? It could be she is picking up on the 2 girls you have already.

Oh and on that note yes Glitter I do think the naming thing is hard when you don't know .... I have one, maybe 2 girl names I can use, and we've always had a boy name but the problem is since we've had it for 5 years now it almost feels too familiar, so I feel like I need to reconsider everything. I wouldn't be shocked if we are in the hospital getting discharged and still scrambling for a name, regardless of gender!
    Thanks Begonia I'm still having morning sickness well all day sickness but i guess i can't complain. I'm grateful to be pregnant so i have to take the good with the bad. Sarah just had some endometriosis removed, her tubes flushed out and turns out one is blocked so she only has one to use. The Dr told us something interesting though, that even though she only has 1 tube it can catch the egg from either ovary which we didn't know! The dr also said the next 3 months will be the best time for her to try as her tubes are cleaned out and everything looks good and from past patients they usually get pregnant within 3 months of the surgery. She will probably try again next month, if the man that helped me will offer his help to her too. We sent him a message so now we're just waiting for a reply then we'll know if she will or won't be trying next month.
    Good luck waiting to finding out the gender of your baby, i think that is a good idea....just not for me lol! Even if i don't get my boy i will still be happy. I even bought some baby girl clothes yesterday just in case lol. I have like 3 huge boxes of boy stuff which i'd really really like to see used though

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Iluv – I’m hoping everything is okay w/you…

Kris – This is your first???? Oh, how wonderful!!! It’s all so exciting the 1st time!!! I’m sorry you’re feeling sick but YIPEEE, you’re preggo!!! I chose to find out the gender w/our 1st…Just being preg and delivering for the 1st time was a big enough surprise for me that finding out the gender wasn’t a big deal. Boy or girl, you will be smitten! So glad things are looking good! I can’t wait to hear about your first scan!

Cheekymoo – I felt the same way w/my reading…pretty disappointed and guilty. I want to make sure this boy of ours will be celebrated every bit as much as a girl would, especially b/c family might be less loving unintentionally (another boy, nothing different). I’m really hoping you get your boy!

Glitter – Aug 12 is your appt.??? Still far away! Will you be about 9 wks or so? Lol at the Cost-co/Target thing…I’m not doing that yet but I’m getting really clumsy. It’s so annoying. I’m glad you’re not throwing up! That is AWESOME!!! Nausea is bad enough! Hoping I won’t w/this one but it’s still early w/me. Ugh…I hear you on the boy names thing…I’ve got one but it’s just sooooo completely boring…snore…I can’t for the life of me come up w/something I really love and DH is NO help…I have to veto pretty much all of his choices (poor DH). I have no clue how we were even able to name DS#2. It was a real struggle.

Begonia – Sounds like a great appt.!!! I’m w/you on not finding out until birth. We waited w/DS#2 and it was wonderful. This is also our last so I want to ride the excitement as much as I can! I'm so curious about the Ramzi thing so I'm going to ask my OB to write it down in my notes and then to later have her tell me after birth b/c I want to find out if it was correct for me.

I haven’t made my appt. yet but my OB wants to see me between 6-7 wks…I’m going to make it for 7+ wks though since last time at 6+ wks, it was too early to see a heartbeat and I was freaking out until my next appt. I don’t think I could go through that again. I’m just waiting for m/s to kick in full-force like my other 2 pregnancies but maybe it won’t! It’s still early but I’m doing okay! My OB said she’ll give me a Zofran drip this time if I’m really sick again. I’m so glad I have this OB instead of the rotating ones I had w/my 1st pregnancy. No matter what, I know this one will take care of me, sick or not.
    Last edited by Out of the Blue; August 1st, 2011 at 11:04 AM.
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kris that is super exciting about Sarah! I have a friend IRL who had "unexplained infertility" after 1 year of trying, and they did the tubes flush, and she literally fell pg the second month after that. I think it absolutely can do the trick. That would be pretty neat if the same donor would work with her! And ITA with OOB ... our 1st pg was such a surprise (I was on the pill for crying out loud) that I wanted NO OTHER surprises so we found out gender AND I was induced, so even the bday wasn't a surprise! LOL! I think finding out is fun too, esp if you don't have any already. Then you can really get your nesting on!

OOB I read "costco" in your post re: Glitter and now all I can think about is wanting a churro from their food court, LOL. Ah, pregnancy and the appetite. So funny! I'm super excited about having a surprise this time! In fact I dreamt last night that I had my 12 week scan and they told me "boy" and I was livid that they ruined my delivery surprise, so much so I didn't even get excited about the boy! But also they told me (in the dream) the baby had Downs so I was just upset overall. Wretched dream. At my 8 week scan the doc pointed out where the yolk sac was and where the placenta was forming, and it is to my right side, which Ramzi would say is boy. But I'm not putting anything into that. I remember a friend from IG who swayed boy, had a right sided placenta, and had a girl. I think a good nub shot can be pretty accurate but I've decided to not nubsess as I really am 100% into wanting a surprise!

FX you get a nice strong heartbeat at the 7 week appointment! And FX you have no sickness! It can happen for sure! DD2 was just a dream pregnancy for me

Is anyone having cravings? I didn't really have them with either of my other pg's but I have been obsessed with nectarines and rueben sandwiches

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OOB- Yep this is my first and maybe last baby, we'll have to see what life is like a few years down the track before i plan for another one. Raising 3 kids that aren't our own kind of restricts what we can and can't do, this house just isn't big enough!
    My first scan is in 17 days, but the one after that i might be able to find out the sex....depends on when that will be. My sister said "don't tell me if it's a boy or girl cos i want a surprise, i won't even go into the nursery to keep it a secret" lol good luck with that sis. I'm sure it will slip out during conversations or something.

Begonia- my donor said YES to Sarah too!!! He said it will be great to have our kids related and will be donation to us again next cycle When we were baby shopping the other day there just isn't many nice neutral things, everything is either white, green or yellow and rather dull so it will be much more fun to shop once we know what we're having!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kris that is AWESOME! I am so excited he saw it that way! FX she gets pregnant next cycle!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks girl!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kris - so excited for you having your first baby is such a milestone in life- everything is so new and amazingnjoy every second before you know it your baby will be in your arms!

OOB- It's nice to know you felt the same way with your reading I just got such guilts! If we end up with the opposite genders mabye we will have to do a swap LOl But FX at least one of our readings have got to be wrong!

Begonia- No cravings as such here...but I am strangely NOT wanting chocolate/sweets as much as normal?? I thought I would be going crazy after that darn boy diet but nope- I have a well stocked pantry(my present to myself for swaying) and am not even tempted...if anything just want my meat and vege?? and well just LOTS of basic foods.

As for me got my 1st appoint on thurs will be 6wks 5 days......hoping they can see a heartbeat but wondering if i should have left it a bit longer now.....but too late as hubby has booked the day off what do you think?? will they see a heartbeat that early?
    Due March 22nd Swayed got ???
    DD1-4.5yrs DD2-1.5yrs

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cheeky that is me! I was this way with DD1 ... not wanting many sweets. I totally thought I'd be all over them now that I'm off the boy diet!

I've not had an appointment that early but would think they can find a heartbeat with an u/s machine. Not sure though? Mine always wait to at least 8 for that reason; I think you can find one earlier but it isn't as easy.

Last night and this morning I'm going crazy wanting to know what this baby is, LOL. It's totally bumming me out bc I think it is another girl. I hate feeling this way esp when I don't even know it is, I just think it is, KWIM? This not finding out thing is going to be very hard somedays, because I'm not holding out hope for a son anyway, so instead I'm just sad about not ever having one. I don't want to find out but I also don't want to spend the next 7 months fretting about what might not even be true. It feels like a no-win situation.

Obviously I'm moody today

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast