Downloads
    Uploads
    Im so stalking!!! Go after 12 weeks!
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay so glad you're gonna get a nub shot DM! I suggest you go as close to 13 weeks as possible cause on the other site the techs are always on the fence if its like 11 wks or so and if it's close to 13 weeks they don't give the (the nub can still angle up response). haha i think we will all stalk your shots!!!

So girls, I don't know if I should get a gender scan or not. my SIl and MIL keep wanting me to find out, they can't take the suspense. Agghhh! So who all is team green still?? I thnk ELp is right? I will need so much patience to keep waiting!
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    UGH! The u/s place here has moved 2 hours away from me!!! And the other u/s place does not like to do scans before you've had your 18w diagnostic... So.....my next option is when we are on holiday in the Okanagan(that coming weekend). I've phoned and left a message and am trying to book it for the Sat. Oct.15th in the am. I'll be 13w 3d. Is that ok?
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Glittergirl View Post
    Yay so glad you're gonna get a nub shot DM! I suggest you go as close to 13 weeks as possible cause on the other site the techs are always on the fence if its like 11 wks or so and if it's close to 13 weeks they don't give the (the nub can still angle up response). haha i think we will all stalk your shots!!!

So girls, I don't know if I should get a gender scan or not. my SIl and MIL keep wanting me to find out, they can't take the suspense. Agghhh! So who all is team green still?? I thnk ELp is right? I will need so much patience to keep waiting!
    Have you ever NOT found out? If so, and you've had that experience...what did you like most? If you have always found out...I have to say that the surprise is pretty amazing at the end Especially since everyone has guessed girl with your nub shots. Imagine the feeling when you find out that incredible surprise at the end!!! And the bonus part...if it does happen to be a boy- that feeling at birth will overpower the disappointment you may feel. What do you feel is best for YOU?

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL! I love the stalking comments!!!! I feel like I'm doing something really sneaky even though my hubby KNOWS I'm going for the scan...he thinks it's solely to rule out twins..... I'm a bad wife

Our beautiful is here!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You guys are all great in here!! i love the chit chat...even if I don't post a whole lot!

Ok ladies one more hour left before I leave for my 1st U/S....I am a little sacred and excited at the same time! I am am little disappointed that I will be going by myself to this appt. but there was no way DH could take another day of from work! So I will be all by myself when I hear that there are twins! Actually I am praying to just hear that I am farther along than 7-8 weeks...than that would mean this m/s will be over way sooner than if I am only 7-8weeks! Bt this day has been so slow...and the next 45mins are gonna kill me!!

Glad everyone is doing well.......B we will miss you! But understand why you need a break....take care of your self and that precious bundle!

I know how GD can effect you....believe me...I had it bad with DS#4 and if you ever read my blog you can read about the guilt I had over this GD while losing my baby.....losing him put things in a different light for me.....so while I will be a little disappointed to hear boy again.....I will be more thrilled with alive heathly and in my arms! Sorry just my take on GD for my life!
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Agh princess - it's time for me to go to bed! Luckily it's my day off work tomorrow so I'll be back bright and early to check how your scan went
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't wait to hear how the scan went, princess!!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Princess...Thinking PINK thoughts for you and hoping to hear from you soon.
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok Ladies...I am back...and I one have one answer to the 2 questions at hand.. 1st question How many?.............DRUM ROLL PLEASE..........1
    2nd question How far along am I?.........I still don't know! The u/s tech would not tell me that she said that you can talk to the Dr. about....ugh...which means I go back on Monday to see him...so I will know that question then!

But until then here is a peek a the little one.
    baby5.jpg
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast