Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel like I need a support group or something to help me ease off this diet. I've never dieted a day in my life before the LE diet and never paid attention to what was in the food I ate, and now that I don't NEED to track anything anymore, I still find I am! I just can't believe how many calories I eat in a day where I eat quite moderately and with few snacks. Today, for example - I had a small bowl of granola for breakfast, a grilled mozzarella & tomato sandwich for lunch with some chocolate wafer cookies for dessert, a decaf cappuccino in the afternoon, 2 servings of pasta with pesto and parmesan + a few sauteed veggies and some Sour Patch kids (some habits are hard to kick). My calories so far today? 2400, and that's BEFORE my everning snack, which I'm sure to have. If my body's become accustomed to 1500-1800 calories, am I going to pack on the pounds too fast if I'm eating between 2500 and 3000 calories a day (and remember this is a moderate day - I normally eat MUCH more than this). I'm starting to think that in the past I must have regularly eaten over 3000 calories per day, and I'm wondering how I wasn't overweight.

I know, I know - I should just stop tracking all this and enjoy food now that I can eat it - this really isn't me, and I don't know why I even care if I gain weight quickly now. Can you tell I have an obsessive personality? No wonder I have 3 boys...
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank all for the pudding support!!!
    I am totally enjoying it too!!
    Mocha...sorry I don't know what to say about the diet for you...didn't do one and I don't think I could ever stick to one either! Hope you can ease out of it!!
    Hope this finds everyone else doing well! My ms is still blah....I seems to have good days and then really bad days with it....weird...I will be glad when it is over! Saturday was our 6yr anniversary and I has having a really good day....I actually enjoyed going to dinner, to the mall and then a no kids evening at home with my hubby! It was nice!
    Tomorrow is our 1st appt. with my Dr. so excited and scared at the same time! Praying he stops counting after 1! Don't get me wrong we will love 2 if that is how many are in here...but to be honest I think hubby would run away screaming or die of a heart attack right there! So tomorrow we will see if I will be a widow or not!
    Oh and I had to tell someone this...yesterday while making my yummy chocolate pudding.....I was looking at the milk I was pouring into the measuring cup thinking "that looks so good...nice cold milk" then I thought to myself "oh how weird was that I don't like milk"......I drink a small glass anyway and it was so good!!! And I really mean I don't like milk don't and won't drink it...I will only have milk in my cereal...and I have never ever craved milk with my other pg's....How weird is that???
    "All because 2 people fell in love"

1998 2007 & 2009
    2010 Evan Daniel....fought hydrops for 4 long weeks then I said "it is ok to go now" gone but never forgotten

5/7/2012 He is finally here!!!

http://princessamongprinces-1.blogspot.com/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    princess - I know what you mean about hoping there's only 1 in there. DH will definitely have a heart attack if we're having twins again!!!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh man I was right there with y'all keeping FX for one baby! Obviously love what you get, twins, boy, girl, what have you .... but we all have our preferences!

LOL about craving milk now, Princess!

Mocha, re: the girl diet, I rarely dieted, have always been more like you say .. ate a ton and just didn't think about it, and stayed thin... I also trained for marathons though. And my "ton" of food was very girl-diet friendly in that it was low-nutrient, high-sugar though. Like a 3000 calorie day could realistically have been made up of half calories from candy and cake. That said in college I did fall into the whole calorie-counting obsession (like the LE girl diet) and it was VERY hard to break those habits. I am a perfectionist, I like having rules and structure and definitely am obsessive (hence why I must find out what I'm having, LOL, but oh my, the examples I could give!) kinda girl. It might take you some time but you'll get back to your old normal. Weight-wise and mentally.

So today I decided on a different plan of attack (inspired by you Zan! You're right, I need a definitive answer today!) and I am going to have them SHOW me the parts so there's no doubt, and tell me for sure (probably still go for the writing it down, unless the parts are super obvious), but I'm NOT going to have them give me any pictures to take home that show gender. That way if DH somehow finds them I can always say that yes I had a scan, but they weren't able to get a good enough shot to show gender The lengths I am going to to protect his surprise while still protecting my sanity.... goodness.

I will be SO happy to have this answered today! I really feel like I'm going to be good with another girl ... obviously hoping for a boy, but thinking I'll avoid GD this time for sure. This being the last baby I'm just super happy to even have it. For a long time DH was only a 2 baby kinda guy, so this is my bonus and I'm going to love every bit of it!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like a great plan, begonia! Best of luck today!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Mocha! It's 2 hours away and I'm totally on pins and needles now ... YIKES! So happy to be finding out though

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG!!!! Today is the day! I'm so freakin excited for you, B!!! I totally hear you about the "bonus" baby My hubby was more than happy with 2 and I even agreed to 2 before we were married!!! LOL I begged my DH for #3 and #4 took a year of convincing!

I keep having second thoughts....I remember the feeling of guilt that you talk about in your previous post....and I remember needing to "fake" my surprise at the birth. To be honest with you, that was the worstWith my last I was shocked(and everyone could tell I was shocked)because I was certain he was a "SHE". If I find out I'm having a girl at the birth...my shock at the end will be so obvious and I will cry buckets at the birth If I know before hand, it won't be like that.....Ugh. I hate not knowing, and my hubby said he didn't want to find out the last time I talked to him. I'm sure I could say, 'too bad, so sad, I'm finding out' but I know he'll say- "don't tell me!". Grrrr......I don't know. Maybe I'll just wait until the 17w mark and decide then. I have another 6w of thinking to do....

Mocha- I'm so certain that before tracking calories, I was eating over 3000 a day! I don't tend to gain weight quickly unless I'm coming off of a diet, so I guess my body can burn a lot of what I take in. Maybe it's the same for you? I wouldn't worry too much Just step on the scale a few times a week to watch, and forget about the diet...easy for me to say, hey? LOL

Z- I'm so jealous you don't get sick!!! OMG what I do for a day with no m/s. Sigh.
    Princess- Now I want chocolate pudding......hehehe
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girl 3! Will post more later but am ok!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    begonia - congratulations on another gorgeous baby girl!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations Begonia, I'm glad you're ok but {hugs} in case you need them!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast