Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For those with m/s...when did it start? I find it odd that I haven't been sick at all yet - I've always started to get it before my BFP. Is it a sign that I won't get it badly this time, or can it come later and be just as bad?
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations B!!! Hugs from me as well, just in case you need a wee one I have to say that 3 of a kind is lots of fun!! xoxoxo

M- mine starts at 6w on the nose but this time didn't start until 7w. It's just as bad I hope for your sake it isn't!!! I really hate this part of pregnancy.
    Last edited by DoulaMama; September 26th, 2011 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Retarded iPhone
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Begonia - conngratulations on your new baby! Hugs if you need them... (personally, i would love your family make up!) Hope you are doing okay.

I actually had moments of nausea since before I got my BFP. The constant sick feelings have slowly increased since getting my BFP and it has been pretty constant since about 4.5 wks. I am worried about it getting worse as I don't know if I will be able to function. So far no throwing up, though. I read it can start at week 5, 6, 7 but if you don't have it by about week 9, you should be okay.

My first pregnancy I had no morning sickness, at all. Second pregnancy, I threw up about five times, but felt good most of the time. This time it is constant. Does anyone know if morning sickness increases with each pregnancy? Or is it just individual?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls flava here!

thanks mocha for invite
    Im due in June but there is no june thread

Ummm what for now... first I hope baby sticks and healthy!
    Im also scared of twins and Im trying hard to quit this damn pig out diet!!!
    Would that be ok now? In a way Im scared that if I start eat less I have a m/c .

have to go out and buy even bigger jeans!
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations Begonia! I am biased but I think three of a kind is SUPER!
    DM--so now you are gonna find out too??? I'm so confused if I should or not. I still have a few weeks to decide.
    Mocha--not sure what you can do about the diet, are you not too sick? I would think that would be enough to stay off any diet and eat what sounds appetizing.
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope, Glittergirl - not sick in the least. I could eat my body weight in food at every meal if I let myself....

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do need hugs so thank you! I'm really not having GD, at least nothing like last time ... and I'm really, REALLY happy to know because seriously, I was NOT thinking about girls names at all. I really was hoping we wouldn't have to find one. So now I know I need to take that seriously, and I need to get on it so DH quits referring to the bean as our boy name. I'm really disappointed he'll never have a son. He loves our girls to bits and thank goodness they aren't princesses at all, but still... there are all kinds of father/son things I know he'd love to do. And he's his father's only son so there goes the family name. And I would have loved to have a little mini-DH because obviously I think he's a great man, and now ... you know. None of that will come, because I'm definitely not having 4.

So I can see the greatness of 3 of a kind, but ... it's definitely not what I was hoping for. But I wouldn't change a thing because this baby is meant for our family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lots of hugs, Begonia - I felt the same way when I found out I was having ds3.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tweedledeedum View Post
    Begonia - conngratulations on your new baby! Hugs if you need them... (personally, i would love your family make up!) Hope you are doing okay.

I actually had moments of nausea since before I got my BFP. The constant sick feelings have slowly increased since getting my BFP and it has been pretty constant since about 4.5 wks. I am worried about it getting worse as I don't know if I will be able to function. So far no throwing up, though. I read it can start at week 5, 6, 7 but if you don't have it by about week 9, you should be okay.

My first pregnancy I had no morning sickness, at all. Second pregnancy, I threw up about five times, but felt good most of the time. This time it is constant. Does anyone know if morning sickness increases with each pregnancy? Or is it just individual?
    Mine has totally increased with each pregnancy! Plus it lasts for longer each time

Quote Originally Posted by Glittergirl View Post
    Congratulations Begonia! I am biased but I think three of a kind is SUPER!
    DM--so now you are gonna find out too??? I'm so confused if I should or not. I still have a few weeks to decide.
    Mocha--not sure what you can do about the diet, are you not too sick? I would think that would be enough to stay off any diet and eat what sounds appetizing.
    I don't know GG! Ugh! I secretly found out with DS1 and DS2 (and yes I told no one...I impressed myself!) but I waited for DS3 and loved the surprise at the end. I went to the Dr. and got a u/s req. for an early scan but I don't think that the u/s tech will actually look for a nub, and I would either want to know FOR SURE or not at all so I would need to get a later u/s anyway, just to confirm. And I talked to my Dr. about getting an u/s req just for a placental check(I don't want any u/s's at all during this pregnancy but that's the only way i'll find out what I'm having so i was trying to find a way to do this...) because I don't like the 45 min long u/s's, and she looked at me like I was nuts...and said no. So the only way I can go in and get a fast gender check and leave without a hassle is going to the fun scans....$200 dollars later

I'm so on the fence! I think it's boy number four, my hubby wants a curling team and would love another son I know he'd be thrilled if it was a girl...but more so for me because he knows how much this means to me. So in the end, it's just me that really cares. I hate having GD during the pregnancy so I really have to be honest and do some soul searching before making up my mind. the nice thing about it all is that I have a beautiful boy name that I love. I can actually see my fourth little boy and picture him having fun with his brothers. How many weeks do you have before your scan, GG??? What are your thoughts??

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by begonia View Post
    I do need hugs so thank you! I'm really not having GD, at least nothing like last time ... and I'm really, REALLY happy to know because seriously, I was NOT thinking about girls names at all. I really was hoping we wouldn't have to find one. So now I know I need to take that seriously, and I need to get on it so DH quits referring to the bean as our boy name. I'm really disappointed he'll never have a son. He loves our girls to bits and thank goodness they aren't princesses at all, but still... there are all kinds of father/son things I know he'd love to do. And he's his father's only son so there goes the family name. And I would have loved to have a little mini-DH because obviously I think he's a great man, and now ... you know. None of that will come, because I'm definitely not having 4.

So I can see the greatness of 3 of a kind, but ... it's definitely not what I was hoping for. But I wouldn't change a thing because this baby is meant for our family.
    Oh B, I wish I was close and could give you a great big hug. xoxoxo

I'm crying over here....It's made me rethink this whole finding out thing. And it's not because I feel bad or sorry for you(I'm sad that you are sad....iykwim), it's knowing that it's the same thing for me- I won't have 5....and like you said....there's some things that I'll never get to do. My hubby won't get to walk our daughter down the aisle, no girly shopping trips, no wedding dress, and it's not the same when your son has a child in comparison to a daughter(and you all know how into birth I am!), no sewing girly dresses, the list goes on. I know that as much as I tell myself I won't be too upset....I know I'm going to be crushed for awhile, be it at the birth or before. OMG I'm sorry to make this about me.....what a cow I am. Anyway, I wanted to say, I feel for you. I don't know exactly what's going through your mind right now but I know all about the hope and the disappointment. Much love to you, Hun. xoxo

Our beautiful is here!!

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast